secret message in UC video??

heck if Ron didnt carry that calculator around, none of them would be able to operate, so I assume he got the lions share.

Does Hope have a hearing problem? Does she need someone to sign ???

To me it looked like he just didn't want U/C to hear or see them communicating. [But duh, RC, that don't werk too well in a car w/bucket seats, dude. Not to mention one with cameras installed.]

Ron sure does surround himself with young girls, both in his personal life and his drug dealing. I am glad this has all caught up with him and he is locked away. Jr is in a much safer place as are most of the young girls in Putnam County.

OK speaking of calculators, I need one. Mea Culpa here. My math was wrong. If Ron got 27 pills for 4.00 each, that is 108.00, so the 110 he was signaling was telling Hope that he pd 110, and sold for 189.00. Kinda like a pat on the back to himself,lol IMO JMO Secret mystery message solved in my mind.

OK speaking of calculators, I need one. Mea Culpa here. My math was wrong. If Ron got 27 pills for 4.00 each, that is 108.00, so the 110 he was signaling was telling Hope that he pd 110, and sold for 189.00. Kinda like a pat on the back to himself,lol IMO JMO Secret mystery message solved in my mind.

LOL 27 sounds like an odd number of pills to get. 30's 60's 90's. But 27 makes me wonder how much he was eating into the product line. :waitasec:

I believe that you are correct. It sure isn't much money. Let's see about $80, spread out over 25 prison years that comes to about, well, I'd need Ron's calculator but it wasn't worth it.

Here:

Good thought Grandmaj. 30 would be a possible quantity of a perscription, less 3 (MC, RC, & Hope in this video) That's the 27, did RC want to skim more with his hand signaling to Hope? I see a mastermind....or not. Possibly 6 pills were missing and RC said MC would make up for that. She agreed. There's a possible putting a pill in his mouth counting them, the signaling with whispers and hand movements in the back seat from RC and Hope, Misty's fixation with the money being counted out or pulled from a wallet, both equal money. I have to listen again to that video. Geez.. I really want to understand this math.

This has got to be one of the dumbest crimes, comitted by the stupidest people that I have ever seen. The "mastermind" brought THREE people, all piled up in the same car, to sell twenty something pills.....

Wonder how many people they would need to rob a bank or something, a couple of hundred maybe?

there's one less than whatever it was Hope handed up to him, because at 4:51 or so in the video, right before Ron starts counting, he pops one into his mouth.

This has got to be one of the dumbest crimes, comitted by the stupidest people that I have ever seen. The "mastermind" brought THREE people, all piled up in the same car, to sell twenty something pills.....

Wonder how many people they would need to rob a bank or something, a couple of hundred maybe?

LOL good one!

Well, at least he did the math right and didn't have a net cash flow loss. S/T, anyway.

Concerned Papa, your post is so right on it will help me sleep better tonight. But, we know for the real proof of their stupidity, they are all sleeping on a bunk in a jail cell tonight. LOL.

Ron pops one in his mouth when he starts counting...and then pops another one in his mouth after he hands the counted pills to the driver.

I enlarged the clip and this is what I've seen, i can't see him putting one in his mouth at all. I'm not seeing him "pop one" in his mouth at all, I am seeing him take the pills from Misty and or Hope and once he gets them in his hand I see him put the toothpick back in his mouth. A few seconds later you can clearly see that he is holding the toothpick in his mouth.

I think that Ron had his doubts about this guy but Misty was the one who convinced him it was ok. I don't think Ron has a girlfriend other then Misty. I believe the girl he was speaking with from jail was a relative of some sort or just a family friend either through his family or Crystals family but I am leaning towards Crystals side. I cannot provide links to this information but found it pretty easily on my own.
:twocents:

Anyone catch rc's words upon exiting? I thought he said I can get more tomorrow because he (who?) is going to the VA. Seems like the genius and the mastermind acquire, steal or buy their drugs from their family and friends.

Who in rc's family served in the military?

Anyone catch rc's words upon exiting? I thought he said I can get more tomorrow because he (who?) is going to the VA. Seems like the genius and the mastermind acquire, steal or buy their drugs from their family and friends.

Who in rc's family served in the military?

Exactly. A script for one hundred-- fifty of which "he" would sell to Ron.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back