secret message in UC video??

I didn't see RC put a pill in his mouth, but the video I saw was fuzzy and sun blotchy, I thought maybe the video you saw was clearer. I am not sure if you can link it or not, was it the video posted earlier in the thread? Or on TJ's site?

Just sent you a PM with the link. Tell me what you think. You can hear RC talking in the backseat pretty clear.

Thank you for the link! I watched it it ....he has a toothpick in his mouth that he keeps playing with. He took it out and then put it back in, I didn't see him put any pill in his mouth, maybe someone else can chime in...lol...going to watch it again...

I enlarged the clip and this is what I've seen, i can't see him putting one in his mouth at all. I'm not seeing him "pop one" in his mouth at all, I am seeing him take the pills from Misty and or Hope and once he gets them in his hand I see him put the toothpick back in his mouth. A few seconds later you can clearly see that he is holding the toothpick in his mouth.

I think that Ron had his doubts about this guy but Misty was the one who convinced him it was ok. I don't think Ron has a girlfriend other then Misty. I believe the girl he was speaking with from jail was a relative of some sort or just a family friend either through his family or Crystals family but I am leaning towards Crystals side. I cannot provide links to this information but found it pretty easily on my own.
:twocents:

I have reviewed the video as well and you can see ron in the car before Misty even comes back with the pills he keeps putting the tooth pick in his mouth

Thank you for the link! I watched it it ....he has a toothpick in his mouth that he keeps playing with. He took it out and then put it back in, I didn't see him put any pill in his mouth, maybe someone else can chime in...lol...going to watch it again...

He pops the pill at 4:53 ogf the vid in the 1st page of this thread...as soon as they are handed to him.

Seriously if they screw over their 'customers' like this..I really wouldn't be suprised to learn that haleigh was taken by someone they double crossed.

JMO

When they were talking about ripping someone off 3 times (sorry I have trouble loading these) talking about smacking someones hand and knocking pills out of their hand, who were they saying smacked the persons hand? Thanks!

He pops the pill at 4:53 ogf the vid in the 1st page of this thread...as soon as they are handed to him.

Seriously if they screw over their 'customers' like this..I really wouldn't be suprised to learn that haleigh was taken by someone they double crossed.

JMO

I will go watch that one! Thanks

The whole thing is pitiful small potatoes--to risk freedom, the custody of a child, and everything else to make less than $100. Stupid to the tenth power.

Here is what I see happening:
The UC agrees to pay for 29(?) pills and gives Misty $190.00 ($189.00)
Ron hand signals to Hope that they will actually either only get 24 pills from the source and keep the rest of the money , or they will buy all 29 pills and keep 5 of them for themselves. I think the hand signals are 1 (10)+1 (10)+4=24 they will give to the UC. You hear them mention the number 24 several times before Ron counts them and finds 25.
Then Ron asks, do you want to go back? The UC says "no".
What do you think?
Katharine

This is the way I read it Katherine, but I couldn't tell whether he was holding up 3 or 4 fingers.

Well Elle, that is one big fat (and short) toothpick. LOL I thought for certain it was a pill, but he does take it out and then put it back in, so who knows. Someone said a real pill user will suck on the pills rather than swallowing them whole, so I dunno.

Well Elle, that is one big fat (and short) toothpick. LOL I thought for certain it was a pill, but he does take it out and then put it back in, so who knows. Someone said a real pill user will suck on the pills rather than swallowing them whole, so I dunno.

Chewing or sucking on the pill would probably make it work faster but downing it in one go would be the safer bet when you're sitting right next to the person you're ripping off. Especially when you're pretending the dealer you got it from was the one pulling the scam.

Ron sure does surround himself with young girls, both in his personal life and his drug dealing. I am glad this has all caught up with him and he is locked away. Jr is in a much safer place as are most of the young girls in Putnam County.

Yesindeed. RC's attraction to young teenage girls borders on something illegal imo.
Jr. is absolutely in a safer place.

I have reviewed the video as well and you can see ron in the car before Misty even comes back with the pills he keeps putting the tooth pick in his mouth

You're right, from what I can tell, it definitely looks like a toothpick.

I can't tell what it is but I can't believe he would be so blatant, unless it came from his own supply. I will vote not a pill, though. Something else.

After watching that part of the video like, 10 times, I see he does put the toothpick in his mouth at that time.

Is it common to see Ron chewing on a toothpick?

It seems awfully coincidental that he puts the toothpick back in his mouth straight after the pills are handed to him.

The toothpick could be his 'cover' for popping things into his mouth discretely.

They're all so shady and pathetic.

I know sign language, and to me it looks like he is just saying 110. Now that might be the price they paid for the pills, and sold them for 189, or it may mean something else, but I "seen 110". LOL

That's what I saw as well. But my first thought was:

1 finger = 1

pause

1 finger = 2 (or 1 + 1)

Then the zero sign

So he's either saying 110 or 200. But you're probably right, otherwise he'd put up 2 fingers at the same time, then the zero.

Just my thoughts on what I saw.

Mel

LOL 27 sounds like an odd number of pills to get. 30's 60's 90's. But 27 makes me wonder how much he was eating into the product line. :waitasec:

You all are so spot on. I did see him pop one (maybe 2) while he's using his toothpick as a distraction. Wonder if Misty and the sidekick were back there munching too. I do believe they bought 30, and they all took at least 1.

MOO

Mel

I'd venture to say there's plenty of achy retirees, apained veterans, and retired snowbirds in the area to keep a steady supply of surplus meds flowing toward vultures who are looking for them. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back