Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

OK, OK. The disagreement 6/15 vs. 6/9 and motives for it has been beaten to death, IMHO. :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead :) Not that it isn't an interesting topic...

My intent here was really to focus on something that I don't think is getting the same level of scrutiny - albeit understandably - and yet, might yield some new & helpful information or evidence. :rolleyes:

The byproduct of the 6/9 vs. 6/15 debate is benefitting the Anthony's (whether intentional or not) by shifting focus away from 6/10-6/14 which holds some crucial clues - again, and as always IMHO. :confused:

Discuss :grouphug:

I think you are definitely onto something. Focus people! lol If we could figure out where Caylee was before she went missing, it may provide some answers about where she is (alive or otherwise) now. It appears that Casey was keeping her somewhere during those dates, somewhere she was able to retrieve her from since Cindy was able to get her on Father's Day 6/15. Does anyone have any FACTS about the dates 6/10-6/14? I think that's what this thread is for.

I agree that they all took off with the June 9th date. However, Casey stated numerous times that she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days. If you count from July 16th backwards then wouldn't the 31 days mean the 15th of June? The numbers don't add up for the 9th, kwim? I think Cindy chose the 9th based on it being a Sunday and Casey didn't correct her. :waitasec:

I think that is why LE is focusing on these dates. I think (MOO) that the 31 days is the only truth Casey actually put forth. I believe she knows exactly the date she last saw Caylee.

Like I said this is all just my own speculation and opinion.

I know dates get confusing and had Father's Day NOT been a holiday I could see grounds for the confusion. It's MUCH easier however to sit back and think of when you last saw someone when a holiday is involved. They were all sticking to that story. I hear you about the 31 days. What got me even further with that whole 31 days thing is, most people would speak in weeks and not so precise..it was too much information which is normally when peeps lie...JMO.

The only reason I think the dates are so important is b/c besides Mr. Anthony, no one has seen this little girl alive after 6/15 - which is supposedly the night of the big fight.

Again I am sorry if I've missed something obvious here but why does everyone think that Casey took Caylee with her when she moved into Tony's? I always had the impression that Caylee all but rarely stayed at the grandparents and it was only on the 15th or
16th of June that Casey took her.

The point is...where was Caylee sleeping 6/10-6/14? If Casey was at Tony's overnight without Caylee BEFORE she was last seen on Father's Day...where was Caylee during those times? Knowing that would help.

Again I am sorry if I've missed something obvious here but why does everyone think that Casey took Caylee with her when she moved into Tony's? I always had the impression that Caylee all but rarely stayed at the grandparents and it was only on the 15th or

I don't think that. I thought Tony said Caylee NEVER spent the night but Casey did. So where was Caylee on the nights prior to the 15th when Casey was at Tony's?

This is exactly what I was thinking. KC began using chloroform on her on June 9th, keeping her drugged up all night, so she would sleep peacefully in the trunk, and give KC the chance for uninterrupted hook ups with TonE all night long. Perhaps on the night of the 15th or 16th (if you believe GA's story about seeing them on the 16th), KC left her in there too long, or gave her too much chloroform, and when she discovered her, she freaked out and ditched the body. Maybe she forgot about Caylee so long that it wasn't until just before the flurry of phone calls when she discovered what she had done. Then she took the body back to the Anthony house, borrowed the shovel, buried the body in the backyard. Waited a few days, got nervous, dug the body back up, and then buried it somewhere remote, or fed it to alligators (the thought of that makes me want to vomit, its so so sick and sad).

i don't believe she ever left her asleep in the trunk. I think she slept in the backseat and the car was parked out of view. I think only after she died did she put her in the trunk and I believe she drove a long distance to drop the body while Tony was in NY and then shower at Jesse's.

I don't think that. I thought Tony said Caylee NEVER spent the night but Casey did. So where was Caylee on the nights prior to the 15th when Casey was at Tony's?

EXACTLY - if she wasn't with Cindy or Casey where then was this little girl? I think June 16th was her last day on earth and then she drove around with her in the car for a while and then dumped her far away from anything she knows or could be linked to her - def the water.

I always thought Caylee just continued to stay at the grandparents where she'd always stayed?? Why does everyone think that Casey had Caylee during the nights prior to 6/15?

I would love to know where Caylee was all the other times that Casey told people (before all this) when she said the baby was w/ the nanny.

I think you are definitely onto something. Focus people! lol If we could figure out where Caylee was before she went missing, it may provide some answers about where she is (alive or otherwise) now. It appears that Casey was keeping her somewhere during those dates, somewhere she was able to retrieve her from since Cindy was able to get her on Father's Day 6/15. Does anyone have any FACTS about the dates 6/10-6/14? I think that's what this thread is for.[/

:thumb::woohoo::applause::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

I always thought Caylee just continued to stay at the grandparents where she'd always stayed?? Why does everyone think that Casey had Caylee during the nights prior to 6/15?

I would love to know where Caylee was all the other times that Casey told people (before all this) when she said the baby was w/ the nanny.

YES! That evidence about where Caylee was prior to the disappearance is key.

You are right though, Caylee could have been staying with the grandparents still. I think the mix up with the 6/9 date makes it seem like they hadn't seen her since then and then got to see her again for Father's Day. I don't know. I'd like to see some facts that make that clear.

31 days from July 15th is JUNE 14th.

Sorry, counting back on the calander it is 31 days. June only has 30 days. Start and include July 15th then count back.

As far as the dates before she went missing I was under the impression that she slept at the grandparents house.

This is what I have been saying forever, that she must have begun leaving her in the car overnight from June 9th to June 15 and I wanted to know where she parked her car while at Tony's, where did she keep Caylee's clothes? How did Cindy get her for the day on June 15th and how did they end up back at the house on the 16th?

So many questions.

So sad! I thought she was leaving her in the car at night also. I have wondered the exact same thing as far as the car and clothes. What is even sadder is that Caylee was probably terrified and began to put up a struggle and that is where the chloroform came into play. I wish there were some new developements. I feel like the search is now off and she is out and may get away with this. I pray that they find her.

June 12th, 13th or 14th Christine Chester, friend of Casey, says she saw Casey and Cayle on one of these dates. Page 6, paragraph 3
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

June 12 George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

June 12th is also a day Casey was very active leaving messages online on Facebook and/or MySpace.

I'm sorry if I am way off on this but I always thought that Caylee primarily stayed w/ the grandparents and would only occasionally stay w/ her mom elsewhere. I had the impression that Caylee was still w/ the Anthony's prior to 6/15.

That's the impression I had also. I thought Caylee was sleeping there until the "fight" happened, which according to neighbors was father's day weekend.

Does someone have time to go through that thread and look for posts on those particular days???:waitasec:

YES! That evidence about where Caylee was prior to the disappearance is key.

You are right though, Caylee could have been staying with the grandparents still. I think the mix up with the 6/9 date makes it seem like they hadn't seen her since then and then got to see her again for Father's Day. I don't know. I'd like to see some facts that make that clear.

Hmmm, I honestly never thought about that. I always thought they were just a week off in figuring the last time they saw her. But I don't think it is any more telling that they would forget Father's day as the last time in seeing her versus forgetting the date Casey moved Caylee out - Does that make sense? Why would they not clarify we last saw her X date, but she'd moved out a week prior? Especially in the beginning, when I believe the family was cooperating wholeheartedly.

That's been my impression all along as well.

Here's a myspace timeline from that thread. I'll bold the dates we're discussing on this thread:
Had to copying and post it again to add more myspace comments. For some reason it wouldn't let me edit it again!

This is what I have so far for the myspace comments and timeline. If you have anymore please copy and add to it. Thanks so much guys!!!!! Praying and hoping to find Caylee soon!

June 2 Casey’s Boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, last sees Caylee on this date.

Message from Casey to Alex on myspace
June 4 Casey's facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 12:12pm on June 4th, 2008
si!!! good times to be had, from tonight, until, well, forever.
what time do you think you're getting done tonight????

at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

June 7 Casey's facebook comments to Amy
at 9:04am on June 7th, 2008
i'm so glad you're ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

June 8-14 Around these time that Cindy said Casey took a mini vacation with Jeff Hopkins

From Casey to Jessica
June 9,2008
Hey baby!I hope NY is treating you right.Question!!!!!do you know any local girls,that can sing?my boyfriend Tony,and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist let me know!!!i miss you!

From Casey to Jessica
Jun 9 2008 5:06 PM
i miss shar-nay!
they're looking for a complimentary artist, to work with our boy Torion.
they obviously want someone that can definitely sing, but that is also marketable.
i'll give you Tony's number. if she's interested, have her give him a call.-631.902.5443

thanks for your help! i really appreciate it!!!

June 9 Anthony Lazaro states that Casey moved in with Amy Huizenga on this date

June 9 Casey Anthony said that on June 9, she dropped Caylee off at a babysitter who lived at the Sawgrass Apartments. She said the babysitter's name was Zenaida Gonzalez.

June 12 George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

June 9 - July 12
Casey Anthony tells her parents that she had been going to work every day and that Caylee had been staying with friends or nannies.

June 12-13-14 Christine Chester, friend of Casey, says she saw Casey and Cayle on one of these dates.

From Casey to Jeff Hopkins
Jun 12 2008 6:41 AM

(Fusion poster was here)

you guys should definitely check it out!
cover is only $5. there's going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn't miss!
hope to see you out there!

From Casey (not sure to who)
Jun 12 2008 9:14 AM
so i'm thinking, you should bring your happy *advertiser censored* back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my myspace page.
i'd love to see you out there!

Jun 12 2008 7:54 PM
sounds good hun.

June 12,2008 9:14
so im thinking,you should bring your happy *advertiser censored** back into orlando tomorrow night,for a bad *advertiser censored** hip hop showcase/album release party.google the address on the poster,on my myspace page,id love to see you out there!

June 13th Picture taken at Fusian http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=29136209

June 15 Caylee and Cindy visited Cindy's father at Nursing Home
The George and Cindy state that Cindy and Casey swam in the pool together on the night of June 15 and the ladder was taken down and put away as always to prevent Caylee from wandering in the pool alone and drowning.

June 16th Last day anyone sees Caylee.
12:50, Casey leaves with Caylee from the Anthony residence. Cindy is already at work.
2:30 George leaves for work.
3:00 we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey's phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get ahold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time. All unanswered.
4:00 several other phone calls to the mother, the father and a couple of other individuals between about 6:00 and about 7:30. There are no other calls until the next day

June 17
Casey's Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

June 17th Someone named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez went to look at an apartment. They left their phone number. Phone number turned out NOT to be valid.

June 18th Casey borrows shovel from neighbor. Neighbor noticed that Casey's car is backed up to the garage which is unusual for her.
There's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone
Grandparents noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. No one has swam since June 15th.

June 19 Casey's Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

From Casey to Alex
June 20, 2008 15:46
you're online!!! come out to fusion tonight...mandatory attendance Alexander Ryans

June 20 Casey's facebook comments to Chris Tutz
at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!

Fusian Pics: http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news...28/detail.html

From Casey to Little One
June 21st 6:43pm
good times last night!

Casey wrote to "little one " on myspace
June 21st 7:02pm
Oh yes I know! haha.
you're amazing girly!
looking forward to the all white party this weekend.

From Casey To Bryson
June 22,2008 19:29
its been agesill give you a call this week

Sun Jun 22nd 6pm – Tues Jun 24th 10am: Shed at family home broken into, 2 gas cans stolen by Casey Anthony.

June 23rd
From Casey to Lee:
Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered.

To Troy on Facebook
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

June 24th
George says that he sees Casey at the house. She is stopping to get clothes. He wants a wedge out of the trunk of her car. She is adamant that he not go to the trunk. He does and he finds the gas cans.

June 25
Jesse Grund Talk to Casey on the phone and heard Caylee on the background. This is also the day Jesse resigned from his job as LE ( Edit - Per Affidavit 25th not 24 ) Later he recanted that he THOUGHT he heard her, but wasn't sure.

Jun 25 2008 10:36 AM
hey girly! long time. are you going to be in orlando this weekend?

message to Alex from Casey on myspace
Jun 25 2008 3:35 PM
come to orlando friday!!!!
i miss your happy *advertiser censored*, plus, you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked...do you like sushi?? get at me brotha!

June 27 Casey Abandoned the White Pontiac infront of the Check Cashing Business. Anthony picked her up from from Amscot store.

June 30 The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive

To Troy on Facebook
at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

Tony's sister's facebook wall:
at 1:01am on July 2nd, 2008
take care of your brother. it's sad...but i can't wait for him to come back home.

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

July 4 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate

Tony's sisters facebook wall
at 10:12am on July 5th, 2008
i'm going to prove to your brother how much of a dork i really am....
i ABSOLUTELY can't wait to see him today
hope you guys had fun while he was home.<3

July 7.
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...f_trouble.html

July 8 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:31am on July 8th, 2008
oh puerto rico....has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly

July 10 Jesse Grund's Updates on his Facebook
"Jesse will be moving again in August...to Georgia!9:12pm

you're the best adopted little sister ever! we need a new picture tonight "

From Casey to Red Fuzzy Balloons
Jul 10 2008[/B] 11:47 PM
oh my sexy boys.
i love fuzzy red balloons!

July 14,2008 22:10
she sent a video to this user about drums because he is a drum player it is by killer chops tv on you tube

July 13 Casey's facebook comments to Chris StUtz :
at 9:34am on July 13th, 2008
happy birthday love!!!!

July 13th 7:36am
you little hoochie!
where are "our" new pictures????

July 8-15 Casey's driving Amy's car as Amy went to Puerto Rico for a vacation

July 15 Casey picked up Amy at the Airport

July 15 The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company

July 15 After they had not seen Caylee for some time, the girl's grandparents got concerned and confronted Casey. Cindy made 2 911 Calls

July 15- While they were waiting for the police, Casey and Cindy got onto myspace and contact all her friends to "get the word out". She said she called the police around 10:00. So Amy might have gotten the message about Caylee being missing and then posted her comment on Facebook.

July 15 The Sheriff's Office is notified that Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 9

July 15
Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow

July 15
Amy Posted this on facebook to her friend
Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you?

July 16 The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company

July 16 Police talk to Zenaida Gonzalez who says she does not know Casey Anthony. Police also take Casey to Universal Studios where she said she worked. After leading them to a building, she admitted she was no longer employed there

July 16 Casey Anthony is arrested.

July 17 The Sheriff's Office takes possession of the car and finds evidence of possible human decomposition.

July 17
The Sheriff's office starts to search the backyard of the Anthony house.

July 17 Casey Anthony is officially charged with child neglect, lying to investigators and interfering with a criminal investigation. The judge denies bond because she showed a "woeful disregard for the welfare of her child"

Written to Lee on myspace from MayFizzle
Jul 17, 2008 12:05 AM
Good luck brother! I know u r smart enough to find the TRUTH behind all of this nonsense and God willing everything will turn out the way, I'm sure, we all would like! For the best and with as little consequence for all in every way!

May all the right hearts and minds be willing and able to restore the once quiter Anthony Home; and restore the smiles that once shone!
With great love from the Mayfield Family!
Erika, Karla, Carlos, and The Fizz
Erika and Karla were very upset when I told them the news and wish everyone the best of luck! Our prayers are with the Anthony's!

Jul 19 2008
5:36 AM (To Lee)

Caylee! Always on my mind!
I miss Caylee......she is such an angel! What a cute video with the book!
Since the day Erika has been pregnant I often think about the times we will visit O-Town over the years and get to walk down the street to visit a place so familiar to me! A walk I have made thousands of times. A lifetime of memories to be shared with the next generation. I only wish there was something I could do from so far away to ensure this dream come true my next visit. I can only hope and pray all of this passes quickly and Casey comes to her senses! So we all can return back to our lives with some peace, knowing our next visit will be a joyous occasion as it should be!
I miss the whole fam! So, next time I see ya George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, and Caylee hugs r on me!

The Fizz

How on earth could Caylee have been kept in the trunk of the car for so many nights with chloroform-induced sleep? I feel she would have died from heat exposure, dehydration-- something?

I mean, we've had a mild summer up North but it still got steamy. Aren't Florida nights miserable?

ETA: Where would she be when she placed Caylee in the trunk all of those nights? Someone, somewhere, would have seen something-- if only her car at a "regular" place she would make the transfer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back