Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

If Caylee wasn't staying with the Anthony's during the nights, she was staying with someone. I don't think she would have been kept in a trunk each night and come out by day without her talking about it in front of someone. It doesn't seem reasonable.

If Caylee wasn't staying with the Anthony's during the nights, she was staying with someone. I don't think she would have been kept in a trunk each night and come out by day without her talking about it in front of someone. It doesn't seem reasonable.

Yeah, I'm not ready to jump to the conclusion that Caylee was kept in the trunk. I would like to see some facts about that time.

OK. Since, the last, independently verified sightings of Caylee were on 6/15, there's plenty of attention being focused on the events post-6/15.

I propose that there's valuable information to be gathered from the period 6/10-6/14 that could yield a break, or at least some new leads.

*Per Ricardo's statement, Caylee's last night @ Glenwood Apt was 6/9.
*Per Kristine's statement, Caylee played @ Lake Underhill 6/12 or 6/13 6-8:30PM
*Per Clint's statement, Caylee was @ Tony's Apt on the afternoon of 6/13.
*Per multiple statements, Caylee NEVER spent the night @ Tony's Apt.

FIRST:

I propose that there MAYBE an error in the affidavit narrative (see below)

From original affidavit narrative:

It was he [Tony] that contacted Amy H. and had her call me regarding this case. Anthony said while the defendant lived with her* since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

*[speculation that this is an error and should read, “him” (i.e. “lived with Tony since June 9th”.]:waitasec:
SECOND:

IF you buy that Casey moved into Tony's 6/9...THEN Casey came up with her new, secret location to stow Caylee for the nights 6/10-6/14 (apparently w/o noticeably harming her) OR someone (e.g. George & Cindy) isn't being truthful about knowledge of Caylee's overnight whereabouts.

Could there be evidence (e.g. photo's, video, sightings, receipts, apartment/rental house viewings, etc.) during the period of 6/10-6/14 that is being overlooked due to focus on post-6/15 that could yield important leads to where Caylee might have been that may still hold evidence?!?!
:detective:​

The question here is what ISN'T in the 400pgs and readily available information folks. There are a few things in there that I haven't summarized above, (e.g. Cindy states she though Casey's in Jacksonville, etc., George's account of Caylee @ shopping center), but, I'd say we've harvested 99% of the available docs info. WHAT OTHER LEADS CAN WE GIVE LE TO CHECKOUT THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO CONSIDER w/ all the distractions they've had to face?

For example (only):
*Amy stated she went to the Anthony house to pay for a tow and Caylee awoke from her nap there. Was the date of that event between 6/10-6/14????? If so, it could DRAMATICALLY challenge the credibility of Cindy's statements.

*Kristine had a LOOOOONG walk with Casey 6/12 or 6/13 at what was surely Casey's bedtime (8:30PM for a 2 y.o.)....Where did Casey say she was going from there?????

Questions that LE may not be focused on now, but, might yield NEW leads.

So does anyone know if Caylee went with Casey on this supposed vacation from around June 8-14 with Jeff Hopkins?

Again I am sorry if I've missed something obvious here but why does everyone think that Casey took Caylee with her when she moved into Tony's? I always had the impression that Caylee all but rarely stayed at the grandparents and it was only on the 15th or
16th of June that Casey took her.

I may be wrong but i think that maybe George and Cindy worked during the day .As i remember George went to work in the afternoon so i assumed Casey had to take care of Caylee when they were at work because i never heard Cindy say they had a sitter for Caylee.So it is the Question on the 10th through the 14th if Casey was staying at Tonys with no Caylee and Cindy says she wasnt with them either.

The only known (at least to public) is the last time she was seen - 6/15. That is in line with the 31 days that Casey went back to on 7/15. Now IF you assume that they were all just off a week, then the last time Casey saw Caylee was the 6/15. The last time Cindy saw Caylee was 6/15 (her police statement 6/8 + 7 days). She then testified she HEARD them on 6/16 but she also testified she tucked Casey in on 6/15- which is hard to picture. The WEIRDEST to me though is in George's police statement he says the last time he saw CAYLEE was on 6/9 - which if you add the 7 days would be 6/16 - which is consistent w/ his Greta interview. So if Casey saw her last on 6/15 then how did George see her on 6/16? Either one is not right or George did see Caylee last. Does that make sense.

EXACTLY! liltigress.

OK...look @ it this way, folks.

...IMHO, the 6/10-6/14 period may have been CAYLEE'S LAST CHANCE TO "TELL" US SOMETHING that could HELP find the trail that leads to her and holding those responsible accountable. THERE'S something, there IS something...I can feel it in my bones.

...OK...none of us is as smart as ALL of us...c'mon!!! :woohoo:

June 8-14 Cindy said Casey took a mini vacation with Jeff Hopkins

I wondered if Casey called Jeff Hopkins' parents just for an alibi, knowing the number would show up on her phone bill.

I wondered if Casey called Jeff Hopkins' parents just for an alibi, knowing the number would show up on her phone bill.

Where was AMY living at this time? Cause TonE thinks she's living with her, mom thinks vacay - hummm... gut tells me w/ Ricardo and JP. Thoughts? Who else would accept the little girl? And not rat out to parents, BF, etc. LA?

So where was Caylee during this vacation? Or did Casey use the vacation as an excuse to have them watch Caylee for her because it appears she was out a few nights according to the myspace comments during this time?

GRRRR...the fact that they changed dates is really blurring the facts!!

Where was AMY living at this time? Cause TonE thinks she's living with her, mom thinks vacay - hummm... gut tells me w/ Ricardo and JP. Thoughts? Who else would accept the little girl? And not rat out to parents, BF, etc. LA?

Amy was living with Ricardo. But I don't think Casey moved in with them because Casey had Amy convinced that Amy would be moving into Casey's parents' house.

I think that was a typo or something, I don't think Tony meant to say Casey was living with Amy.

Great thinking when did AH,Jp,and Ricardo go to PR? I know they came home the day Cindy found Casey but i dont remember when they left.Maybe she was leaving Caylee at there house since they may have been gone to pr and no one home?

Great thinking when did AH,Jp,and Ricardo go to PR? I know they came home the day Cindy found Casey but i dont remember when they left.Maybe she was leaving Caylee at there house since they may have been gone to pr and no one home?

Hum - who does that leave? Hotels? Nah - no money.

My gut tells me she called in a favor to her bro.:mears:

Casey seemed to be living a double life. It wouldn't surprise me that she was with someone none of these friends know. Just like how Casey brought up Jeff H's name. I didn't recall him even being a part of the JP/Amy/Ricardo/Tony crew.

She just seemed to have such deep secrets and friends from all walks of life.

BTW - I see earlier on a post that July 9th she claims PR stole her friends... gone a week give or take?

I think they left for PR around 7/8:

July 8 Casey’s facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:31am on July 8th, 2008
oh puerto rico….has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly

The mini vacation was for Casey and Caylee to bond, right? Yet it just so happens that Casey tells her mother she was with Jeff H on this mini vacation? She pulls names out of thin air, whom no one close to her can verify if they don't know them.

Well who knows maybe tone and Clint may have wrong dates as far as the 9th thru the 14th.I think Tone left town to see his family and didnt return till like Fathers day so i kinda think she wasnt even staying the night at tones until after the trip he went on

Well who knows maybe tone and Clint may have wrong dates as far as the 9th thru the 14th.I think Tone left town to see his family and didnt return till like Fathers day so i kinda think she wasnt even staying the night at tones until after the trip he went on

So where can she stay? Oviedo place? Friends in PR? Bros? Universal (tongue in cheek)?:waitasec:

Don't forget KOM... w/ the puppy...

So, Okay there are discrepencies with George working afternoons, or did he actually have a job at the time and also does anyone know what hours CIndy was working at the time?
I also remember in the beginning of all of this that there was a neighbor on the NG show (HOlly?) that said that she and Casey traded off babysitting. Since they got the results this neighbor has not been seen or heard from?
I also don't believe that this neighbors statement to police is in the 400 documents?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back