Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not sleuth our members or ask them if they are someone from another site. It is against TOS.

Discuss the case, everyone's opinions and views are important here.

:tyou:
Ima

It just seemed a little strange GC had his deck torn down & redone....I wondered what evidence could it have had.....we do not know, as we were not there & we do know that GC has lied so ..... maybe Shannan was hurt there first....anything is possible & that community is a bit suspect IMO.

I do believe this case will be solved & I do believe many people who have been threatened will prevail......why would Fluke come forward about the Black Girl....<modsnip>

I think the who horrific happenings @ Oak Beach tainted all the people, the Community as well as put the tourist Summer Hot Spot on the bottom of places to visit. Houses are worth nothing....taxes will go up to compensate .....all because of this little Crazy Gated Community.....I do think the community will be having to respond to the surrounding community....The case needs to be solved....1 cracked egg leads to an Omelet IMO
Mari My Heart, Soul & Passdion is with You especially......You & Daughters cracked this case wide open & showed these Entitled people they are going to explain.......You have achieved many goals ......With your Daughter by your side
Just want to say You ROCK.......Thanx for getting Crazyville LISK site off the Net.......another BIG Dragon Slayed

Concerning water level/depth in the marsharea back in May 2010, here is the answer:

two to three feet

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/exam-of-remains-may-reveal-cause-of-death-1.3388774

Quote:
Mari Gilbert said she's waiting for autopsy results but doesn't buy the theory that her daughter ran into the marshy land, which police have said would have been under two to three feet of water at the time.
She said her daughter was afraid of water and did not know how to swim.

"If she would've felt wetness, she would have turned around," Gilbert said.

Note!!! that there is a lot of interesting info by Dr Baden on how they can find out wheter she drowned or not even if the remains are skelton + more.

It just came to mind as I was thinking of GC tearing his deck & replacing it....wondering what may have happened??

After viewing the map.....& have a picture of the location.....I Think the distances of how the 4 victims wrapped in burlap....& noticing the houses & distance.....Now What IF:
The SK has night visionj Goggles...enjoys the hunt????
What if He had a Taser??????
Why was Shannan behind the coach, Imagine getting Tasered????
For some reason after seeing the map, I think he is a collector of police tools.
Anyone can buy night vision gargles, I would definately ask nieghbors if they know of anyone....They may pose as a hunter
But I have a gut feeling he has a taser, night vision gargles & gps tools....in my eyes that don't make him smart that makes him very concious of his need to evolve.......

Here is a link to an article where GC describes Shannan falling "half way down the stairs":

CBS New York
More Human Remains Found In Gilgo Beach Serial Killer Probe
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04...h-long-island-in-serial-killer-investigation/

Here is a link to a story where MP alleges that JB "grabbed" Shannan "from behind":

NJ.com
Jersey City prostitute still missing after 13 months of
searching
Published: Sunday, June 12, 2011
By Amy Brittain/The Star-Ledger
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/06/jersey_city_prostitute_still_m.html

I read she fell down the stairs at both JB and GC's houses.

Also that her jeans were 'ripped' acc. to LE. I'd have to go search for the links ;} What with falling down twice, even running along down the road where she might catch brambles, could this account for rips? Not sure.

I stated that March/April not flukeyou, he agreed. I don't live anywhere near the area, nor have I ever visited the area. I also made the other statement & Fluke You agreed. I don't understand you many people constantly throw him under the bus.

Also no one admits to the black drugged NYC street walker who was drugged & claimed she was going to be killed. She feared for her life.

I have heard there were threads here in reference to also confirming this. It was pretty gisturbing people wanted her name etc....Like WHY?????? Just a conformation is appropriate, why would any1 want someone in possible danger. Lots of responses from posters there were extremely concerning & upsetting....that is why it is NOT THERE ANYMORE.... that site clearly was deeply connected to a person of interest IMO. Because it was deflect & attack....than twist.

So I am saying leave FY alone. I am concerned he has people after him....as a lot of direct threats were made....& naturally Barn/Jim the site runners IMO were miss leading.....got close to family due to sight....But they didn't agree that Shannan belonged on it & felt she was connected to SK....now they made these posts ....I have them

If someone has info and claims it as fact I would like to know, otherwise to clarify things they should just let it be know it is their opinion not fact. Keeps things clear and makes this case easier. Doing the opposite does more harm then good. This is what we are all after right, to help?
We all have a common goal and that is justice for those women disguarded by the perp and imo the police/community at OB. So no when someone posts non stop I will and have the right to ask is this true and how? For instance and no offense please but I have not read GC had replaced his deck. That is interesting and not saying it is untrue but where is that info coming from?

Peeps, please:

Post links to statements of fact.

Clearly mark statements of opinion with IMO, JMO, :cow: etc.

Be respectful of one another and of WS TOS/Rules.

Stay on topic.

:tyou:

Here is a link to the A&E special, which is where Pak is interviewed. I had misspoken saying 48hrs. I get them mixed up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEMqID9lQTw"]Long Island Serial Killer Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

And 48 hrs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFXPFprMa1k"]Long Island Serial Killer - YouTube[/ame]

Hope these help

I cut my teeth here on 'link please', happily tho. The reasons are sound. We sleuth here w/ links for some substantiation even tho links are not always correct. I don't think not using links makes one's opinion more believable. Just sayin' ;}

EXAMPLE: I just read last week where MP told GC Shannan had left a party he was involved in - or something like that. I know I read it 2 places ??? I had never even heard that before, totally new. So now I'm going to try and find those links to keep from going crazy, lol, and then keep it for when it is needed in a post. ;}

Is it just me or is Pak EXTREMELY suspect in the 1st video??????
"Uh, uhm, er, hmmmm"
STHU!

That was my immediate reaction to him...super sketchy. Plus I don't like how both him and Diaz are wearing sunglasses in their interviews. It may just be a pet peeve of mine since I in general think it looks dumb when people where shades inside or at night (cue Corey Hart), but you're being interviewed about your supposed friend being missing. It's not time to look cool or gangsta and it makes you look creepy and suspicious because noone can see your eyes:banghead:. Just MOO!

That was my immediate reaction to him...super sketchy. Plus I don't like how both him and Diaz are wearing sunglasses in their interviews. It may just be a pet peeve of mine since I in general think it looks dumb when people where shades inside or at night (cue Corey Hart), but you're being interviewed about your supposed friend being missing. It's not time to look cool or gangsta and it makes you look creepy and suspicious because noone can see your eyes:banghead:. Just MOO!

*Dancing Around*
I wear my sun glasses at night, so I can, so I can.......:cool::cool:

I don't even think I'm old enough to know that song.... Sheesh.:what:

Anyway, I think Pak is lying to the tenth power and then some, and I don't see a reason why HE would have to lie about anything, except if he's guilty of something with poor Shannan. There's no reason to lie about that night being as we all already know why he and Shannan were there, who he was to Shannan and so forth... so if he is innocent in her death then there is nothing else to lie about!

:woohoo:

Is it just me or is Pak EXTREMELY suspect in the 1st video??????
"Uh, uhm, er, hmmmm"
STHU!

Hi Lilmiss, I thought he was almost swarmy! Not at all what I expected. Also her BF was not what I thought he would be as I had a hard time understanding him. I'm going to watch it again having only seen this on 48 Hrs the one time.

I agree completely. The eyes are the windows to the sole right?
So why cover something that may perhaps tell how you actually feel without saying anything.. because I personally believe that the eyes tell you more than words can.:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

watching the A & E documentary right now ... finding it very confusing & I already know many of the details & have been following this ... really wish they'd done it in chronological order

It just seemed a little strange GC had his deck torn down & redone....I wondered what evidence could it have had.....we do not know, as we were not there & we do know that GC has lied so ..... maybe Shannan was hurt there first....anything is possible & that community is a bit suspect IMO.

I do believe this case will be solved & I do believe many people who have been threatened will prevail......why would Fluke come forward about the Black Girl....<modsnip>

I think the who horrific happenings @ Oak Beach tainted all the people, the Community as well as put the tourist Summer Hot Spot on the bottom of places to visit. Houses are worth nothing....taxes will go up to compensate .....all because of this little Crazy Gated Community.....I do think the community will be having to respond to the surrounding community....The case needs to be solved....1 cracked egg leads to an Omelet IMO
Mari My Heart, Soul & Passdion is with You especially......You & Daughters cracked this case wide open & showed these Entitled people they are going to explain.......You have achieved many goals ......With your Daughter by your side
Just want to say You ROCK.......Thanx for getting Crazyville LISK site off the Net.......another BIG Dragon Slayed

You are greatly mistaken. 2012 tourist season was the best in years. Home prices are rising. This case is not on the minds of tourists or home shoppers.

It is business as usual.

If someone has info and claims it as fact I would like to know, otherwise to clarify things they should just let it be know it is their opinion not fact. Keeps things clear and makes this case easier. Doing the opposite does more harm then good. This is what we are all after right, to help?
We all have a common goal and that is justice for those women disguarded by the perp and imo the police/community at OB. So no when someone posts non stop I will and have the right to ask is this true and how? For instance and no offense please but I have not read GC had replaced his deck. That is interesting and not saying it is untrue but where is that info coming from?

Thank you.

No evidence exists. This belongs in the rumor thread.

She was supposedly grabbed by the back of the head...
Sorry, I don't dig for links, I just put the info out there. :)

:rocker::rocker:

Since it is on video - and it went out to the world
it is up to Mari's lawyer
but he could be (post) arrested for assault.

if he HIT shannan - that is assault.
no matter how you slice it.

:maddening::maddening::maddening::maddening:

I was also at the vigil the morning that they found Shannan, and WHEN they found Shannan, and WHILE they were extracting her body (rest in peace) Dormer's <modsnip> came out and started with "We believe we found Shanan, who drowned...."

REALLY? Your an on site medical examiner? He called the shots way too soon, they are covering something up, and isn't it sad that the people we are taught to trust and are taught to depend on are possibly covering up some sort of murder mystery??? It's scary and I really wish I didn't start talking about this because it REALLY bothers me.

it bothers me too Lil miss.
They were saying publically that she drowned - long before they told the public they found a body. Only the medical examiner's examination will let her mom and family know what happened.

It must have been freezing out at Oak beach that day - and so intense. a day you will never forget as long as you live, huh?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

it bothers me too Lil miss.
They were saying publically that she drowned - long before they told the public they found a body. Only the medical examiner's examination will let her mom and family know what happened.

It must have been freezing out at Oak beach that day - and so intense. a day you will never forget as long as you live, huh?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I have shared my experience that day with several sluethers here, and I just want to say that, when I went to the vigil, it was sad enough, the reason why I was returning to the beach was really so deeply saddening. I was almost sick to my stomach.... When the people I was attending the vigil with arrived at my house and said "We need to go, I think they found Shannan." I almost fell to the floor. I was happy, oh boy I was happy! But I was soooooo sick. So sad. I didn't want to go. But I went... and I watched the medical examiners truck drive her out of there and I watched the huge machines they used parade out of there one by one behind her.... and my heart broke. I haven't been that weak in sooooo long, and so I could have only imagined poor Mari, who was on her way down, oh, how did she feel. And god she is sooooooo strong. I stayed for balloons, I stayed for prayer, I stayed for my friend to go visit where Melissa was found, and when my friend came back in a hysterical mess of tears, I had to go home. I couldn't take anymore, my moral and spirit had been broken. I really think that day I lost all faith in ANYTHING good and bad. The killers, the partiers, Shannan, everyone and everything, I just wanted to shake it and scream why???? Why do this things happen????? I hate it!

I'm sorry. I get very passionate about things like this. Unnecessary death.... of a young girl. Sad.:rant:

I have shared my experience that day with several sluethers here, and I just want to say that, when I went to the vigil, it was sad enough, the reason why I was returning to the beach was really so deeply saddening. I was almost sick to my stomach.... When the people I was attending the vigil with arrived at my house and said "We need to go, I think they found Shannan." I almost fell to the floor. I was happy, oh boy I was happy! But I was soooooo sick. So sad. I didn't want to go. But I went... and I watched the medical examiners truck drive her out of there and I watched the huge machines they used parade out of there one by one behind her.... and my heart broke. I haven't been that weak in sooooo long, and so I could have only imagined poor Mari, who was on her way down, oh, how did she feel. And god she is sooooooo strong. I stayed for balloons, I stayed for prayer, I stayed for my friend to go visit where Melissa was found, and when my friend came back in a hysterical mess of tears, I had to go home. I couldn't take anymore, my moral and spirit had been broken. I really think that day I lost all faith in ANYTHING good, especially the people who made this happen. The killers, the partiers, Shannan, everyone and everything, I just wanted to shake it and scream why???? Why do this things happen????? I hate it!

I'm sorry. I get very passionate about things like this. Unnecessary death.... of a young girl. Sad.:rant:

in my opinion
the police have done NOTHING to help the immediate families emotions - it appears that they paraded the coroner's truck or van and the equipment the police allegedly rented to dig up the marsh looking for shannan right in front of ALL the media.

they really appear to be extremely dubious and...highly suspect in their intentions in this whole case from soup to nuts from the very beginning to the very end (end being driving shannan's deceased body in the cororners van past the press)

yes there is a lot of anger in death - but this is just over the top. how much drama did the police want to escalate that day - when the families of LISK had arranged and orchestrated a lovely vigil to respect their loved ones?????? the police just oh so happened to find shannan THAT day? give me a break. they are incredibly disingenous.

that's not even just MY opinion - its the opinion of EVERYONE i've ever discussed this case with.

If they even TRIED to make themselves look like baffoons - they couldn't have succeeded as successfully as they have. Every step of the way of this case - they have been......like ridiculous. I dont even know how to describe how much they look like baffoons to the entire world.

When the FBI stepped in - they should have been allowed to solve this case - ok - that's just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny