Share Your Theory: What happened to Hailey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

I think I mentioned this upthread also -- and it still seems the most likely explanation. There's that early statement (in the affidavit?), by SA I think, about HD trying to buy pot. I recall my older brother dissuading me from smoking by making me smoke until I threw up. It was likely sibling jerkiness disguised as useful discipline but SA being SA I can imagine a scenario that runs like this:

SA: You want to try drugs? Fine. Here!

HD is given something and it all goes very wrong. An overdose, a fall. She dies. Then the coverup.

It was an accident. SA was trying to help. It wasn't his fault, etc. Now BD herself is in a bind -- who does she believe? How does she admit what has happened without implicating herself of her beloved SA? So the searchers are called in even though it's pretty clear they won't find anything. And there's the changing stories.

I keep going back to the Susan Powell case -- come up with a story, any story, and keep telling a version of it, however outlandish, and hope that the body doesn't turn up. There we had s'mores at midnight; here we have quitting a job for no reason and the drama that followed.

s

I have a definite opinion about the entire DD being removed/voluntarily given custody to a family member..and it goes back to my entire personal thoughts/theory of some of the main details in Hailey's case..

The best way to carefully word it would be that IMO LE while investigating Hailey's disappearance{ALL ASPECTS OF IT INCLUDING EVENTS/ISSUES EVEN PRIOR TO HAILEY'S ACTUAL DISAPPEARANCE}. Its my opinion that LE is carefully maneuvering all of their "moves" as well in this case.. I think there is a reason that in the affidavits they do not have a direct quote from DD himself as to the events that occurred at 5pm when he arrived home on that Monday the 27th and found himself unusually locked out of his own home..They instead took the "hearsay"{and actually it would be considered hearsay in a court of law} of Clint Dunn recounting what was told him by his son DD about the events of Dec 27th around 5pm.. And then they corroborate that information with Billie Jean Dunn's statement that she agrees with the account given by CD as it is the same that was told her by her son DD as well..

Without going into detail I believe that there is a calculated reason for LE doing this and IMO it may be two-fold...
(A) It possibly could be LE just proving once again that BJD lies or contradicts her very own words time and time again..one example is as in her "presser" she told A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ACCOUNT OF THE EVENTS THAT OCCURRED WHEN DD ARRIVED HOME TO A LOCKED HOUSE..most will clearly remember that she replaced her statement of "deer caught in headlights" description of SA that DD had told her to the new versions they met in the hall and all said their "Wassup"to each other..
.... ~OR~ .....
(B) I think quite possibly that there have been made some very sad observations by LE{as well as CPS}while investigating this case as a whole including an unfortunate UN-healthy relationship for DD with BJD..meaning that IMO just as BJD has been characterized as manipulative at times that she too was possibly this way with DD. IMO this manipulation quite possibly could hinder Hailey's investigation quite HEAVILY. So as I said without going into detail IMO that is why we see DD removed from BJD's home.. for the reason that not only could it cause Hailey's case to be greatly hindered but that for DD psychologically/emotionally this type of relationship is EXTREMELY UN-HEALTHY AND DANGEROUS..imo causing lifelong negative effects..jmo tho.

So in a nutshell..again without getting into specific detail it is my opinion that there is a clearcut reason for why we saw DD removed from the home and placed in a family members custody{and I do realize that BJD has attempted to paint this as her idea and that this is just SOP}..but IMO that is just not the case nor the reality of whats taken place..IMO DD was being removed from BJD's home regardless of her wishes or feelings..I think this was made very clear to her as well as the point that by her signing the custody agreement voluntarily that it would bode much better for her than the obvious negative outcome that would come from her resisting the custody arrangement and having it go before a judge where she would be then forced into the custody arrangement{and that arrangement would NOT necessarily be with the fam member with whom he now resides..it would have been at the states discretion as to where and who DD lived with} regardless of her feelings..

I believe that is why we have seen this happen in BJD's household and just as gngr~snap ^above^ mentioned why it did not happen in CD's household{where there are infact 2minor children presently residing}
I agree with your post & think your B is a real possibility. MOO.

I believe that Hailey was never actually "missing" when the report was made to LE. I think that Hailey was "gone" forevermore and already well-hidden. Those whereabouts are known to at least one person. The sleepover tale was a cover-up that allowed for some settle-down time for SA and friend to get their acts together. It is no surprise that no proof of death, no blood, or bodily fluids were detected at BD's house. Those who pursue an interest in bloody crime stories might intentionally savor and discuss all the methods of crime detection. There remains no crime scene, no remains, plus a huge area of land and water to search. It must be a zillion times worse than looking for a needle in a haystack. No actual time frame, no trail to follow. No “possible suspects” were cleared by LDT's, but they never got worried enough to tell the truth. Not surprisingly, SA is a named suspect, thanks to his odd behavior and bloodlust. He is probably laughing and having a great time with all the publicity he has gotten, but he maybe has a lawyer. Of course, LE states there are additional unnamed POI's. We don't know what, if any, evidence LE has discovered. We can easily assume that HD may have been harmed during an eagerly planned and anticipated scary scenario. I hope that did not happen. I believe that there was a huge continuation of the battle between BD and HD over custodial matters. HD wanted to move out, live with CD or Grandma. BD said “no way”. HD was rendered unconscious at that time or while she slept, and was removed from the house. She was restrained and dumped into the car, and taken somewhere during the darkness of night where she was “taken care of” by SA, and disposed of, leaving no trace. No cell phone pings, SA left that at home, they did know enough to not make that mistake. All the “travels” tracked by SA’s cell phone pings after that were nothing but red herrings.

I'd love nothing more than HD to come walking in CD's door but to be honest I don't think that's going to happen.
I'm not sure how it it all played out but I think that SA may be a perv and HD appealed to him. I think HD paid the ultimate price for her moms relationship with SA.
I read up thread that someone commented that SA maybe doesn't like young girls because BD is older than him and in a relationship with him. Does it ever cross your mind that he may have hooked up with BD for her daughter? Sick as it is I'm sure it happens. Also, BD may not look SA's age in the face but she has the figure of a young girl (not womanly) and probably the mental age to go with it.

All just my opinion.

I'd love nothing more than HD to come walking in CD's door but to be honest I don't think that's going to happen.
I'm not sure how it it all played out but I think that SA may be a perv and HD appealed to him. I think HD paid the ultimate price for her moms relationship with SA.
I read up thread that someone commented that SA maybe doesn't like young girls because BD is older than him and in a relationship with him. Does it ever cross your mind that he may have hooked up with BD for her daughter? Sick as it is I'm sure it happens. Also, BD may not look SA's age in the face but she has the figure of a young girl (not womanly) and probably the mental age to go with it.

All just my opinion.

BBM

It happens way more than you would think. I'd advise any single moms who use dating websites or social networking sites to meet men NOT to specify the gender of your child/children at the very least. Obviously it would be best not to mention having kids at all, but a prospective "match" might feel that you were being dishonest, and either the deception or the kids could be a dealbreaker.

I know online dating is an easier way for a custodial parent to get to know someone without having to leave their kids with a sitter or expose them to strangers, but it's so easy for a creep to specify that he only wants to see profiles of women with kids, and then review the stats or narratives for clues as to age/gender to choose a few to contact. A couple of emails and a few questions later he knows who to continue communicating with and who to "drop".

Single moms are REALLY vulnerable. They already feel guilty about the hours they have to be away from their kids to work, and they desire to provide them with a father if their own is not available to them. When a man seems to genuinely like their kids and the kids like him, she may think she's found a keeper, and when he offers to pick the kids up at school when she has to work late, or to watch the kids so she can attend a class or seminar, she feels grateful.

The way guys who molest kids get close to the kids in the first place is that the parents trust him.

It is rumored;
The trash man off work early. Didnt go to work the next day. Left all the trash in his truck for two days. The fbi questioned him. He didnt do his normal route that day. I wondered if he picked up trash at the hotel?
I wondered if that is why they are searching all the land fills. So after hearing of yet another land fill search. I decided to post it . I think the trashman is the other POI.
Who leaves a whole trash truck full of trash at their house for 2 days?

It is rumored;
The trash man off work early. Didnt go to work the next day. Left all the trash in his truck for two days. The fbi questioned him. He didnt do his normal route that day. I wondered if he picked up trash at the hotel?
I wondered if that is why they are searching all the land fills. So after hearing of yet another land fill search. I decided to post it . I think the trashman is the other POI.
Who leaves a whole trash truck full of trash at their house?

Rumored? I'm the one that posted on here about "the trash man". He is my brother. I explained all of that on here. He did go home early. He was running 104 degree temperature and went straight home instead of dumping his truck. He was at home the whole rest of the week with his wife, my mother, and his 4 children (3 of them under 2) who were all also sick running high fevers. At least two of them ended up in the er during the week.

The trash stayed in his truck in his front yard for the next week. He was contacted by le and FBI to follow up on where he had dumped his truck. He told them he had not. They did not search it and did not ever ask to search it. The trash company looked through it themselves. I don't know if he picked up trash at that hotel. He did not pick up the trash at BD's home or CD's home that day. He has never been contacted again after the FBI visited his workplace and interviewed all of the workers.

Rumored? I'm the one that posted on here about "the trash man". He is my brother. I explained all of that on here. He did go home early. He was running 104 degree temperature and went straight home instead of dumping his truck. He was at home the whole rest of the week with his wife, my mother, and his 4 children (3 of them under 2) who were all also sick running high fevers. At least two of them ended up in the er during the week.

The trash stayed in his truck in his front yard for the next week. He was contacted by le and FBI to follow up on where he had dumped his truck. He told them he had not. They did not search it and did not ever ask to search it. The trash company looked through it themselves. I don't know if he picked up trash at that hotel. He did not pick up the trash at BD's home or CD's home that day. He has never been contacted again after the FBI visited his workplace and interviewed all of the workers.

I put rumored because if a local post something it is supposed to be considered "rumor" I completely believe what you say.

I will delete my theory on the trash man being the other POI if you would like. I did not/ or do not wish to offend you. I was just speculating as to who the other suspects could be.

I was just flabbergasted as to how he got into it.
You have the right to have any opinion that you want to have to to speculate as much as any one else.
Just to clarify, He has an alibi lol. He was home long before 3pm when the known suspect in the case claims to have seen HD and was with 6 other people for the rest of the week. Most likely changing diapers and feeding cranky sick babies.

I was just flabbergasted as to how he got into it.
You have the right to have any opinion that you want to have to to speculate as much as any one else.
Just to clarify, He has an alibi lol. He was home long before 3pm when the known suspect in the case claims to have seen HD and was with 6 other people for the rest of the week. Most likely changing diapers and feeding cranky sick babies.

TexasGiGi, it was kind of you to be so understanding! :blowkiss:

Now that I know your brother has an alibi, I'll cross him off my list. :kimsterwink:

This is the way I picture it possibly going down. Just made up in my head, but trying to make sense of all of this. What if SA slipped some drugs into Hailey's drink that night without BD realizing it. Then when Hailey started acting affected, he told BD, like it was a big joke. Their entertainment for the night, so to speak, was watching a "High Hailey." BD wouldn't have liked it, but it was already done, so she had no real choice but to go along with it at that point. SD said Hailey wouldn't even remember it the next day, so she thought it might blow over without becoming a problem. But, perhaps Hailey passed out, or fell and hit her head, or had a seizure or something and SD talked her into putting Hailey to bed, assuring her that Hailey would be all right. I think that the next morning when they checked on her, they couldn't get her to wake up, but she wasn't dead, and SA assured BD that it was just a matter of letting her sleep it off, so BD and SA went on to work. SA saw that this was a bad situation that was going to get them in trouble, so he left work after 10 minutes, and went back to remove an unconscious Hailey from the house. This would explain no forensic evidence found. He took her somewhere to dispose of her and who knows what kind of sick fantasies he may have played out since the opportunity had fallen into his lap. I think his comment about her being promiscuous assures there was a sexual assault. Later that afternoon, just as BD said, SA told her that Hailey was fine and had gone to MB's to spend the night. BD was probably relieved, and not too worried since SA was plying her with the drugs they'd bought that evening to keep BD from giving it much thought. The next day, when Hailey came up missing, BD immediately thought SA might have lied to her about the day before, but in order to not implicate herself in any way, she played the game. I think she had mixed feeling about whether to believe what SA was saying or to listen to logic. I think for the first few days, she really didn't know what to believe, but at some point they have discussed what really happened, to a point(still SA's version) and now she is just hoping like crazy that the truth doesn't come out because it will make her look so bad. I think she thinks SA disposed of a dead Hailey in order to protect the two of them and that is why she doesn't even consider the possibility that he may be a murderer. Heck, he's her hero! She has dug a hole so deep by now, she sees no way out other than to hope Hailey stays missing and the truth never comes out. Of course she wants the field searches to stop! Am I being too soft on BD with this theory?

What's with the "ugly" fields and "ugly" creeks. Is that a clue that they put Hailey somewhere pretty or nice or landscaped?

Salem

What's with the "ugly" fields and "ugly" creeks. Is that a clue that they put Hailey somewhere pretty or nice or landscaped?

Salem

Maybe. I have heard others say it was a clue about what she looked like when she was put somewhere...idk.

TexasGiGi, it was kind of you to be so understanding! :blowkiss:

Now that I know your brother has an alibi, I'll cross him off my list. :kimsterwink:

WS cleared someone! Now lets hope LE will start clearing people! Or convicting them. Mainly I just want them to find Hailey.

With the Walls being Painted in the Living room,
Does this change anyones theory as to what might of happened?

Or not??:waitasec:

Nope, I have thought for a long time what ever happened, happened in the living room.

I can't believe she did it to hide anything, but think it was for her "appearances". Surely after all her reading on the many cases, she would know about luminal's ability. But do wonder if she redecorated any other rooms or bought new carpet.

This brings up another point I've thought about. Would LE checked DD's mattress? What if BD & SA switched his mattess for HD's.

I also believed it started in the living room on the couch...

Maybe there are pictures that have that old wall color...:waitasec:

Little off topic:
Anyone have or know where to find the lay out of that house?
I can't figure it out...

I might get into trouble for my theory but I think BD was in on this also.
I thought it was 100% SA.
But thinking again.
There was fighting in the house before Christmas (rumor? IDK)
Last time DD saw Hailey she was using the X box.
as there another royal battle over that?
BD is tiny and couldn't control Hailey physically but SA could.
IMO, both were high, 'ready for bed", wanted X box, punish Hailey.
I' m ready to say they were a TEAM on this crime.
We hear absolutely nothing from SA, but BD is
out their defending EVERYTHING and SA......why?
IMO guilt. Both are peas in a pod mindset......50/50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member