Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that I never heard of this site until a few LE officers mentioned it and that you posted the You-tube link. So I had to check it out. Some very interesting posts, some dead on some not...

Something that I will point out is Illinois is experiancing rather high Violence acts involving Divorce.

I grew up in Columbia/Dupo area and live 5 mins from there now.

VERY VERY Sad... My prayers go out to Sheri and her family!, I have 3 sons and could not imagine loosing them all at once...

I will say another thing, I notice ALOT of posts is information from the news and Associated Press, I can tell you from experiance involving other events in the last 2 years that everything they report is not always exact....But I can tell who is in the LE community by the information they have posted..
Welcome to WS, JBall~ :)

One good thing about WS is that we grab all the news and information we can find to keep it in one place for easy access when things go to trial. It is true you have to read between the lines with the media and LE, but we are pretty good at it. ;) (Maybe you could give us some hints tho!! Like did they check out the deer video?)

Nevermind, it's the stuff about the funeral the other day. Sheesh

The Cherry ad locks up my computer on whatever site they are on.

I have done that myself ,I think we have been reading so many things in a short period we are bound to repeat a few things.

I don't think it starts until 4:30 central time.
Are we sure this time they are going to have one?! I don't want to get my hopes up again. They are not very reliable with their pressers.

ETA: I have been gone for a bit. What have I missed?! Last I knew he was at the hospital with his parents...

I just watched the video of the 3 of them again at the cemetary and the lack of emotion bothers me so much....forget the husband, we know he's coldhearted but those were his parents grandkids!!!!! How come his mother is just standing there like a statue? I wonder if his parents knew about marital problems and just won't come forward with any info.

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. Sorry if it has...

"An update on the investigation into the Coleman family murders is expected this afternoon from the Major Case Squad according to Major Jeff Connor. Connor confirmed that if an arrest is made, the suspect will be booked in Columbia before going to jail in Waterloo, Illinois."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175221&catid=3

Just wanted to say that I never heard of this site until a few LE officers mentioned it and that you posted the You-tube link. So I had to check it out. Some very interesting posts, some dead on some not...

Something that I will point out is Illinois is experiancing rather high Violence acts involving Divorce.

I grew up in Columbia/Dupo area and live 5 mins from there now.

VERY VERY Sad... My prayers go out to Sheri and her family!, I have 3 sons and could not imagine loosing them all at once...

I will say another thing, I notice ALOT of posts is information from the news and Associated Press, I can tell you from experiance involving other events in the last 2 years that everything they report is not always exact....But I can tell who is in the LE community by the information they have posted..

Welcome to WS Jball!

"An update on the investigation into the Coleman family murders is expected this afternoon from the Major Case Squad according to Major Jeff Connor. Connor confirmed that if an arrest is made, the suspect will be booked in Columbia before going to jail in Waterloo, Illinois."

Trying to read between the lines and determine if the "IF" really means they are anticipating an arrest today *crossing fingers*

No live links yet. But media saying 4pm presser

Trying to read between the lines and determine if the "IF" really means they are anticipating an arrest today *crossing fingers*

I think it's a little weird that LE added that "if an arrest is being made.." statement. In my opinion, an arrest is very close.

Praying for some justice in this case today! :rose:

I just watched the video of the 3 of them again at the cemetary and the lack of emotion bothers me so much....forget the husband, we know he's coldhearted but those were his parents grandkids!!!!! How come his mother is just standing there like a statue? I wonder if his parents knew about marital problems and just won't come forward with any info.

If God forbid it was my grandchildren I would have to be held up and I would crying like a fountain .

Thank you for the link Stella. I'm not seeing any others. However, KSDK has a live link to an Orange County, Ca. police pursuit....go figure.

If God forbid it was my grandchildren I would have to be held up and I would crying like a fountain .

Exactly! And these people just went on with their day. Lets bury the family then off to the hospital. They took his fingerprints but how long does it take to compare them to the evidence? Could LE be waiting on that for an arrest?

Thank you for the link Stella. I'm not seeing any others. However, KSDK has a live link to an Orange County, Ca. police pursuit....go figure.

Well that's strange! Guess a slow news day in the Lou ;-)

They haven't broken into any local programming yet. I need more excuses as to why I'm on the computer & watching TV of a soap that I don't watch & constantly changing the channel instead of cleaning up the Family room. Hubby keeps walking in asking me what I'm doing & giving me funny looks!

>>UPDATE: New information expected soon on Coleman family murders<<

Posted 30 minutes ago here.

We can hope there really is something -- like justice starting to take the course that it can (aside from looking for the can opener.)

W

From the above post:
"The three then left so Coleman's mother could get cancer treatment. The three are being followed by detectives."

Noted in the above article:

>>NewsChannel 5 plans to carry the Major Case Squad's afternoon news conference live on our website if weather permits.<<

Well that's strange! Guess a slow news day in the Lou ;-)

They haven't broken into any local programming yet. I need more excuses as to why I'm on the computer & watching TV of a soap that I don't watch & constantly changing the channel instead of cleaning up the Family room. Hubby keeps walking in asking me what I'm doing & giving me funny looks!

I'm supposed to be painting. At this rate I'll be painting at 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member