Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if they'll have it here or not...

http://www.fox2now.com/news/livestreaming/

Seems like they will carry it on that live feed. Theres a bunch of people on there waiting for it. If you don't see the Arch in the top box, and the weather radar in the bottom activate your activex.

From Fox: About the Live Feed:
Watch uncut and unedited breaking news, weather alerts, SkyFOX, special events and LIVE coverage, live newscasts, press conferences, highway and weather cameras, court proceedings, sports announcements and much more. All times are Central unless otherwise noted. Schedule of events is preliminary. Schedule and availability of live events may change without notice.

Shrieff is thanking the MCS on the channel 4 feed.

I heard the sheriff say "We're encouraging anyone who may have seen anything to please come forward"...then it cut to the weather.

He very clearly said that he "believes that the evidence speaks to who is responsible for these crimes"

I heard the sheriff say "We're encouraging anyone who may have seen anything to please come forward"...then it cut to the weather.

Same here it went down after that comment.:confused:

Or is he being arrested?? I can't watch at work! Thanks for keeping us updated tho.

Or is he being arrested?? I can't watch at work! Thanks for keeping us updated tho.

Heck if I know, my computer locked up four times while I was trying to get a feed open. And Ws address bar just keeps loading and loading...did I mention I hate Cherry's? lol.

He very clearly said that he "believes that the evidence speaks to who is responsible for these crimes"

It was very clear. Not a matter of "if" but "when".

Major Conner didn't mince words at all on that. :)

UPDATE: Major Case Squad says one person responsible for Coleman family killings
KSDK -- One person is responsible for the deaths of a Columbia woman and her two young sons and their killings were not a random act. That's the update this afternoon from the Major Case Squad.

Major Jeff Connor and Columbia Police Chief Joe Edwards held a news conference this afternoon. Connor said that after nine days of investigation, detectives determined that one person carried out the killings, and it was not a random act. Connor would not release the name of the individual believed to have carried out the killings.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175221&catid=40

Investigators say they have a suspect in mind in Columbia triple murder

04:24 PM CDT on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Photos from the vigil

(KMOV.com) -- Detectives are stopping short of announcing an arrest in the murder of a Columbia, Illinois family. Investigators with the Major Case Squad say that they have a suspect in mind but not in custody. They would not elaborate any further. Police are still appealing to the public for information about the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner