Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would've arrested him early on so he couldn't attend the funerals. How sad it is that the person who took their lives is the one who got to decide where they would be burried. Makes me sick.:furious:

Me too and to top it off he was trying to take away her families right to say good bye.Imagine being in that frame of mind and then being forced to get a court order to be able to say good bye to your only daughter and grandchildren .And he is the reason a funeral was needed:furious::furious::furious:
Me I would be insane by now and Chris would have to be more afraid of me then LE.:furious::furious::furious:

Maybe they are thinking they were drugged also?

Who knows! Now that MCS has made their statement, without a direct finger pointing, wonder if Artie & Company will release a statement about their clients innocence? Or will they remain mum? Hhhmmm...

I'll be suprised if he confesses. To me, it just seems like they have little evidence or an arrest would have been made. I hope his fingerprints link him somehow. I think we're so used to getting all this information like the Casey Anthony case that the suspense is killing us all.

Yes Fla has spoiled us................

They are not going to let him run which is a good thing. Letting him know he is a target is going to be interesting if it takes actual weeks before an arrest. (I don't see LE waiting that long, however.)

I am very happy the case was turned over to the SA's office today. It means they do have a significant amount of evidence in place already even if they have to wait on the final forensic reports.

The Tox screens usually take the longest to come back. I can't imagine what else they are waiting on unless they are going to use new forensic testing such as the touch DNA etc.

I'll be suprised if he confesses. To me, it just seems like they have little evidence or an arrest would have been made. I hope his fingerprints link him somehow. I think we're so used to getting all this information like the Casey Anthony case that the suspense is killing us all.

He has lawyered up. He will never confess. Then the lawyer would be out of more money. JMO

From the above article: "When asked if police were following the husband and father of the victims, Chris Coleman, Connor said no. He said he was not going to list Coleman as a suspect."

huh?

As a suspect :rolleyes:maybe because he is the only suspect maybe just being coy(I hope)

I really hope it doesn't take weeks to lock this up. I hope the State's Attorney issues charges very soon. I can't imagine what it is costing to keep him under surveillance so he doesn't run.

Has anyone seen such an overt tail before that lasted weeks?

AS YOU KNOW HE HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED
They are all back at the house on Dixie Dr in Chester

The cops and unmarked MCS are all over Chester (I have not seen this many cops strolling the streets in Chester for a long time - will explain later)

The father came into Walmart today after they got back from Cape G (maybe to fill a medicine prescription for his wife?)

Fox News is parked on the Walmart parking lot which is about 1/8 mile from the Coleman home on Dixie Dr.

Sheri & Chris' cars are not at the home in Chester. MCS was parked out by the house (but I did not do a head count or a car count because I wanted to act uninterested as I went by the home. There were other cars parked at the house.

People who live on Dixie were going about their daily chores like nothing was going on (many older people were out working in their yards or sitting in lawn chairs on their front porches.)

Everything seems as normal as can be in Chester - I did not hear any one talking about the case or Chris when I went into Walmart and the grocery store.

I bet MCS is knocking on doors in Chester trying to get people to talk. All it takes is one person to give the name of another person and off the MCS goes. (this may be why I see them driving around town in the unmarked cars - unmarked cars have only a spot light near the side drivers mirror)

I really think LE is releasing more info in the hopes that people in this small town will come forth. Again I must remind you that many are devoted to Grace Church and people in town may look badly at them if anyone helps LE in anyway because many of the church members still believe Chrissy could never kill his family.

I am even afraid to talk it about it with other people in town because you never know if they are a Grace Church droid or not.

I did say something to one gal that works at Walmart and you could tell she did not want to say anything to me about it. She probably was a Grace Church droid.

That will probably be it for a little while as I have to prep and cook dinner soon.

neighbor did not want to be identified but said police took a computer from the parents house monday.

That was from the anchor lady on http://www.ksdk.com/video/live/

The cops and unmarked MCS are all over Chester (I have not seen this many cops strolling the streets in Chester for a long time - will explain later)

The father came into Walmart today after they got back from Cape G (maybe to fill a medicine prescription for his wife?)

Fox News is parked on the Walmart parking lot which is about 1/8 mile from the Coleman home on Dixie Dr.

Sheri & Chris' cars are not at the home in Chester. MCS was parked out by the house (but I did not do a head count or a car count because I wanted to act uninterested as I went by the home. There were other cars parked at the house.

People who live on Dixie were going about their daily chores like nothing was going on (many older people were out working in their yards or sitting in lawn chairs on their front porches.)

Everything seems as normal as can be in Chester - I did not hear any one talking about the case or Chris when I went into Walmart and the grocery store.

I bet MCS is knocking on doors in Chester trying to get people to talk. All it takes is one person to give the name of another person and off the MCS goes. (this may be why I see them driving around town in the unmarked cars - unmarked cars have only a spot light near the side drivers mirror)

I really think LE is releasing more info in the hopes that people in this small town will come forth. Again I must remind you that many are devoted to Grace Church and people in town may look badly at them if anyone helps LE in anyway because many of the church members still believe Chrissy could never kill his family.

I am even afraid to talk it about it with other people in town because you never know if they are a Grace Church droid or not.

I did say something to one gal that works at Walmart and you could tell she did not want to say anything to me about it. She probably was a Grace Church droid.

That will probably be it for a little while as I have to prep and cook dinner soon.

Wow. Kinda like Stepford wives. :eek:

Excellent report, Chestergal~ Bravo~ :clap::clap::clap::clap:

ETA: Another interesting note in the presser was when Connor mentioned that LE anticipated charges might have been filed today and the SA's office made the decision to wait on the other tests to come back. Woohoo~ It means they do feel they have the goods on the perp.

Something else I noticed when he was speaking about the tail on Chris, the way he put it could mean perhaps they were backing off of him. He even insinuated, imo, they could have been "protecting" him...did anyone else think that? (It was suggested by a reporter, but he didn't deny it exactly.)

Thank You so much for an insiders look:blowkiss:

Has anyone seen such an overt tail before that lasted weeks?

No and Fox 2 reported at 5 that the entire surveillance was pulled about an hour before today's presser, all the cars left.

That seems weird. For some reason they are either convinced he won't run, or they have other surveillance that can't be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor