Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO: The husband killed the family a la Mark Hacking, while they slept. The family was dead before he ever left the house that morning. Motive: $, girlfriends, bachelorhood and the hook of being a grieving widower. The months of threats and staging of the scene were also created by the husband. first degree murder will be charged, DP will be on the table.

He isnt going anywhere and I believe LE is merely making sure of their case, so there will be no doubts. again, moo.
Welcome to WS, LawRig~ I totally agree. :)

"'As we mourn the loss of this precious family, we must remember that in difficult times like these, what's most important is to find strength and comfort in our faith. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of those involved,' said Joyce Meyer.

"Joyce Meyer Ministries continues to assist the authorities in their investigation and is fully committed to the judicial process."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175398&catid=3

This is along the same vein as the first series of statements put out by JM and JMM except this time they not only do not mention Chris...but they are standing behind the "judicial process". This goes beyond distancing themselves and more into the realm of a complete break. They are going to toss him under the proverbial bus at every opportunity, imo.

I call her Miss Motive as it sounds nicer than calling her the stripper that was bangi...uhm...well...you know. ;)

She certainly isn't as pretty as Sheri was! I didn't find her outstandingly attractive. Her Facebook profile showed a fresh-faced young lady but her MySpace page showed an entirely different picture.

Just IMO

MOO: The husband killed the family a la Mark Hacking, while they slept. The family was dead before he ever left the house that morning. Motive: $, girlfriends, bachelorhood and the hook of being a grieving widower. The months of threats and staging of the scene were also created by the husband. first degree murder will be charged, DP will be on the table.

He isnt going anywhere and I believe LE is merely making sure of their case, so there will be no doubts. again, moo.

The murders are being covered again tonight on Nancy Grace's show, and the more I'm hearing, the more I tend to agree with your theory. I'm just not seeing who else would have a motive for killing not only her, but the two children. It also looks staged, imo.

On stl comments some one posted since Sheri's name isn't on the house her family has no rights to it or its contents they heard that on fox 2.

I am not an attorney but I would think just based on the fact that he is her surviving spouse they would not be entitled regardless of whose name is on deed. (Although IMO this is not right, especially if he is charged)

In my profession, taking name off the deed is done for various purposes, I see it alot.

This is eerily similar to the Entwistle case, imo. Husband is claiming someone broke into the home within an hour period of time in the morning and killed his family while he was at the gym?? It doesn't quite look like that kind of neighborhood to me. :eek:

LE needs to give up more info. I want to know TOD
If those bodies were cold when LE got there, then CC is done! imo

I'm glad to see that one expert on Nancy's show tonight is going over all the little details that make this look staged. She's brought up again the writing that was scrawled on a wall and the victims were all strangled ~ within that short period of time he was gone. I don't think so! MOO

LE needs to give up more info. I want to know TOD
If those bodies were cold when LE got there, then CC is done! imo
I heard Dr. Perper talking about this just now. Maybe they weren't killed the night before and therefore "cold", but earlier in the morning which doesn't quite coincide with the short time he was gone. :waitasec: MOO

Another clue ~ the husband doesn't want to be the one to find his dead family (since he'd be the first suspect) so he calls LE for a welfare check. That almost sounds like Drew P. having his friend the locksmith get into Kathleen's house. :rolleyes: MOO

Good evening all! Trying to catch up, but there is something nagging at me and I'm not sure if it's been covered previously.

IIRC, we aren't sure of the exact hours of CC's shift at JMM. I've been wondering if he was actually scheduled to work the night before and didn't go in for *some* reason. Also, does it strike anyone as odd that the head of security for such an organization would be working the graveyard shift at all? Particularly if his duties included the physical protection of JM. Seems to me this would have been more of a 9 to 5 kinda job. :confused:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm On nancy reporter says family (Sheri) did not know her name came off house.

Another clue ~ the husband doesn't want to be the one to find his dead family (since he'd be the first suspect) so he calls LE for a welfare check. That almost sounds like Drew P. having his friend the locksmith get into Kathleen's house. :rolleyes: MOO

Sure does! They knew that being the first on the scene would automatically cast suspicion on them.

This is eerily similar to the Entwistle case, imo. Husband is claiming someone broke into the home within an hour period of time in the morning and killed his family while he was at the gym?? It doesn't quite look like that kind of neighborhood to me. :eek:

I agree that this case is similar to the Entwhistle case. But, break in murders can happen in ANY neighborhood, from what I have observed. In fact, many of the high profile cases I have read about like that happened in nice neighborhoods. I'm thinking about Polly Klaas's murder, for example, although she was taken and killed elsewhere. There was also a case in the 70's out here in Calif. where a man broke in and killed several people in a nice neighborhood in LA county, I think. The guy has been fighting his death row conviction for years. There are several others. It does happen. I just don't think it happend here.

Sure does! They knew that being the first on the scene would automatically cast suspicion on them.
And again this timeline is totally not making sense! Why would he think the family needed a welfare check by LE at 7:00am when he'd only been gone a little over an hour? Who are these people who he says were threatening the family? And like it was brought up on the show tonight, where's the security system for the house if the family had been threatened? :waitasec: MOO

I've read all the posts here and am watching the coverage on Nancy Grace right now. I find it odd that LE is announcing that they know who the killer is, that it is one person who killed this family, but they cannot make an arrest at this time. It makes me think back to the Scott Peterson case. I wonder if LE told Sharon Rocha that SP was the prime suspect, even when they didn't announce it publically...as we know how they kept an eye on him until his arrest. I wonder if LE has given any indication to Sheri's family who might be responsible for the murders?

I believe CC is another SP.....killed and discarded his family to move on with what he perceived would be a better life. :mad:

I agree that this case is similar to the Entwhistle case. But, break in murders can happen in ANY neighborhood, from what I have observed. In fact, many of the high profile cases I have read about like that happened in nice neighborhoods. I'm thinking about Polly Klaas's murder, for example, although she was taken and killed elsewhere. There was also a case in the 70's out here in Calif. where a man broke in and killed several people in a nice neighborhood in LA county, I think. The guy has been fighting his death row conviction for years. There are several others. It does happen. I just don't think it happend here.
Oh I agree, they do happen, but usually not at the time of day he's claiming especially when he says he was gone for such a short period of time. Someone would have to be watching the house, know exactly how long he'd be gone, and strangulation doesn't seem the likely m/o of a stranger perp. MOO

Susan Moss is stressing the same points I've been thinking about! :) Also, that if it was a "stranger" out killing people, why not arrest the perp before he strikes again.

Does anyone have a link to Miss Motive's myspace and facebook or did it go poof? (just starting to read up on this case)

Susan Moss is stressing the same points I've been thinking about! :) Also, that if it was a "stranger" out killing people, why not arrest the perp before he strikes again.

Exactly. If it was some stranger to the family or other outside person, the public would have a reason to be alarmed because anyone able to stalk and wipe out a whole family is a threat to all of us - they can snap at any time. The fact that LE has definitely tried to allay the fears of the public by saying this was an "isolated" incident speaks volumes. Further, one poster on here who is local said that LE came by her home and after asking if she saw anything, basically gave her the wink wink, nod nod and reassured her that the public has nothing to worry about and that "it is pretty much what it seems to be", or something to that effect. Certainly seems LE has CC in their sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500