Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox 2 claims CC has been arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it great! This time I'm breaking out the dancing bananas. And welcome to WS!

:bananapartyhat::Banane48::Banane24:

Action at the mic!! Who's that dude in the yellow shirt?

I am so glad to hear of CC's arrest....and hopefully we'll soon hear he is *denied* bail!!

Someone today was asking about the last time Sheri & the boys were seen...I'd forgotten about this poster's comments @ stltoday (bbm):

My husband leaves for work at 5 am and he did not see anything. I get up up at 5:45 and it is light out and let the dogs out at 6:15 and I have a direct view of their house and did not notice anything strange then or when I left for work at 6:40 am. My son is at the bus stop at 7:10 and the police and ambulance where there at that time. I just think that something is not right, my other neighbor saw the husband in his yard with his kids on Monday night when he went to the store and the husband waved to my neighbor like he knew him for 20 years and my neighbor said he has never waved to him before.

How, how, how does a man go from playing in the yard with his sons on Monday to ending their lives before the sun rises again ???!!

I cant get the live feed so thany you very much for posting he was arrested

omgosh...is that duc tape or electrical tape they are using to wrap around those mikes??!!??
sorry...I'll go back to waiting now....

Who here can listen and type fast - I nominate Kimmer!

I would but I don't have a TV close enough to the computer. Anyone want to spring for a laptop? :) Looks like if I'm going to keep doing this we may need to do some re-arranging around here!

omgosh...is that duc tape or electrical tape they are using to wrap around those mikes??!!??
sorry...I'll go back to waiting now....

Yeah, I've seen a couple of dozen mikes before. They just keep ducktaping them to each other.

Hallo All,

I want to 3rd this graphic..

Applause.gif

AND could someone direct me to a link on the internet where I can get the feed. So far I have:

http://www.kmov.com/video/?nvid=57410&live=yes&noad=yes

There is nothing displaying there now. Does anyone have anything else?

I decided to turn it in ksdk.com channel 5. They broke the news of the arrest first!

It's so reassuring to see that anchormen fuss with their appearance, just like I do (when you think no one is watching - LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01