Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miracle, I totally believe you saw this news blurb.

The thing we don't know are the details of this "shallow grave" and that info will come in time...probably tomorrow. It could be animal; we just don't know. The cadaver dogs (bless their super sensitive noses) will tell the tale.

JBean and all,

In about 30 minutes I'll call the news room and see if I can get it confirmed.

Miracles Happen, We believe you. No worries. I am sure you saw this. It's just we have a strict policy of having a link to a news story, especially one like this, when something comes up.

I am grateful you posted this and you did the right thing. I believe the news department has not updated their website yet is all.

Give me a while and if the link does not appear I'll call the news room.

Thanks all,
Tricia
Thank you!

It can sometimes take Wesh, hours to post a link. I know. I monitor their site all day.

I saw the story; I saw the footage.
I don't know what else to say to the folks who say it's a rumor.
But I feel like some people think I hallucinated this stuff. I am just addicted.

Sheesh...........

I believe you, Miracles! :) :blowkiss:

Actually, there was life and crime before the Internet came into existence.

I saw footage which Wesh said is new for tonight 9/12.

It was the transport of the cadaver dogs to search a shallow grave near the Anthony home.

This is not a rumor. I would happily submit a notarized post, but the mods have not given me that option.

Do you cross your heart, hope to die, stick a needle in your eye if it's not true? If so, that's good enough for me.

Wasn't Joseph (I think is his name) who posts on here heading up a search today as an independent search? Could it be anything with his team?

There is also another independent search team down there, Wyatt's group, that was previously with Gale St. John and the body hunters (though, they are no longer there).

I know alot of you posters are east coasters. I'm in Washington State and am ALSO a night owl, so will check periodically with WESH and post any links I find. (If no one else does first) :)

It can sometimes take Wesh, hours to post a link. I know. I monitor their site all day.

I saw the story; I saw the footage. I don't know what else to say to the folks who say it's a rumor.
But I feel like some people think I hallucinated this stuff. I am just addicted.

Sheesh...........

I am grateful Miracles! Thank you for posting.

When you have the carpool together, could you swing by my house and run me over??? ...Cuz I've had it.

I would really appreciate, more than I can express, being afforded a shred, a scintilla of credibility.
:confused:

I think everyone here is supporting you Miracles & thanking you too.

I just saw your signature picture and line...I guess I have just overlooked. Please tell Your Hero and Ours that love and prayers are going with him. My family wishes him nothing but the very best and Thank Him for us.

Thank you so much! :blowkiss: I will tell him, my best guess tonight is that he is on a plane now heading to Iraq, due to the weather and airports being closed..

wth would they go this late at night, and what's GA gonna do? It's not like he wil be able to identify her remains if she has been out there all this time.

Perhaps attempt or "think" about tampering with what they find for Casey's sake ?:confused:

Even with lab evidence :eek:George will still deny:waitasec: it is her IMO, even if it is ! This family is just too screwy !:rolleyes:

I saw the story; I saw the footage.
I don't know what else to say to the folks who say it's a rumor.

Sheesh...........

It is being reported on all the blogs and many people besides you saw it.

When you have the carpool together, could you swing by my house and run me over??? ...Cuz I've had it.

I would really appreciate, more than I can express, being afforded a shred, a scintilla of credibility.

I believe you and there will be a link....breaking news takes some time to get uploaded to the web

I'm just talking about how this board works, not our existence in life. On this board, people prefer huge news like this to be connected with a link, and posts that aren't linked often get closed, or moved into a rumor thread UNTIL a link is available.

I have seen some fairly whacky new threads--but to each his own. I have been a real stickler in trying hard to comply with the thread which instructs newbies on posting. I have read it over and over......

There is no link yet. I know how Wesh works, it's my local station.

I watch the news intently to try to update the daily updates with anything that is new.

If I have seen actual footage of the event as it occurs, it seems to rise above the rumor bin.

NO, you HAVE to be here to see this thing through...didn't you read Tricia's post!!! she's got your back :blowkiss:

See Blink Post, more than a scintilla, modicum even:)

It was the transport of the cadaver dogs to search a shallow grave near the Anthony home.

This is not a rumor. I would happily submit a notarized post, but the mods have not given me that option.

Thank you for sharing this, MiraclesHappen.

I don't think anyone thinks you made it up, but folks have been known to get things wrong from time to time, including me. (But please don't tell anyone that last part.)

You did the right thing in bringing it to the forum. Confirmation will come and I'm sure you'd like to read more details too. :)

Thanks for the info:woohoo: just when I think it is safe to go to sleep.....it isnt.:) Doesnt it seem like everything happens on a Friday night lately?

Well, I am not budging until I hear more! Thanks, miracles, for reporting it! So it IS OCSO Cadaver Dogs?

O/T - I am up staying in touch with my sister in Houston and brother in South Louisiana.

I believe you. It's going to get so that NOBODY wants to report anything here!!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member