Sheriffs & Cadaver dogs out--Tonight! UPDATE Turns Up Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused:Two bodyguards watching the house. And supposedly two bodyguards leave with GA. So ... are these bodyguards for him? What is the purpose if they just run off and leave the house unwatched?

I know alot of you posters are east coasters. I'm in Washington State and am ALSO a night owl, so will check periodically with WESH and post any links I find. (If no one else does first) :)

Me too, reefshadow - I'm a fellow Washingtonian!

When you have the carpool together, could you swing by my house and run me over??? ...Cuz I've had it.

I would really appreciate, more than I can express, being afforded a shred, a scintilla of credibility.

You've got it here! Thank you.

It would seem that the security guards would have stayed at the Anthony's or at least George would have. All h!ll will break loose if it is found to be Caylee.

Am saying prayers here...............

Thanks for the info:woohoo: just when I think it is safe to go to sleep.....it isnt.:) Doesnt it seem like everything happens on a Friday night lately?

I'm in the same time zone. It may be a long night. But I'm waiting.

I have seen some fairly whacky new threads--but to each his own. I have been a real stickler in trying hard to comply with the thread which instructs newbies on posting. I have read it over and over......

There is no link yet. I know how Wesh works, it's my local station.

I watch the news intently to try to update the daily updates with anything that is new.

If I have seen actual footage of the event as it occurs, it seems to rise above the rumor bin.
There will be one soon enough. no worries.... Tricia has spoken and it is all good :)

It's okay. I did the same thing the other night and felt attacked because there was no link - it was on the news and only locals saw it. Thankfully by the next morning the link was found and all was well.

I love it when locals give us a heads up!

Miracle's boo boo is healing. Thanks.

EastSideofSadness, come in, where are you...If you left to do a drive by again, couldn't you have taken your computer!!

HOnestly there are a lot of people found dead in orlando this could have nothing to do with caylee. I think they already found her.

Folks just remember. A shallow grave can also be from a dead animal or family pet. We know NOTHING at this point except that the sheriff's dept was called and they are letting a couple cadaver dogs get a whiff to see if it's human (or not).

It's NINE+ weeks since Caylee went missing; let's wait and see if this is yet another false lead before we get our panties in a (collective) twist.

LOL, panties in a collective twist......too late.......I'm going to be walking funny when I stand up.

The news I watched on fox orlando said that the body guards left when george came home. they didn't say he went off with them. Fox said George was home for about 20 minutes when they reported this. So I just don't think that thing about George and the body guards is true. who heard that and where did you hear it??

:confused:Two bodyguards watching the house. And supposedly two bodyguards leave with GA. So ... are these bodyguards for him? What is the purpose if they just run off and leave the house unwatched?

It would seem that the security guards would have stayed at the Anthony's or at least George would have. All h!ll will break loose if it is found to be Caylee.

Am saying prayers here...............

If it truly is Caylee it'll be days before it's confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland