Should Caylee pay for her Mother's defense

I seriously doubt that anyone is going to answer "yes, I think it's a good thing for Caylee to pay for Casey's defense". Just sayin... :)

I don't know if my answer is the same thing- but I find the title of this thread inflammatory. The title makes it sound like she had her child working in the salt mines.

I think whoever takes the picture is the copyright owner. If Casey took photos, then that means she is allowed to sell them.

JoAnn_W

I think everyone realizes that the pictures of Caylee are paying for Casey's defense. The "dream team" is not doing it for free. LKB, Kobi, etc. don't defend people for free.

Thoughts?
I think it's disgusting. She should have been appointed a public defender.

I agree. It is really sickening. I can just see Baez running from place to place trying to sell pictures of little Caylee. I can't understand why the Anthonys are allowing whoever it is that goes over to their house and goes through the pictures...in the house. If that was my granddaughter it would be over my dead body that one picture left the house. Especially for that bunch of attorneys to sell for the highest price or for my lying lowlife excuse of a killer daughter's defense. Poor little Caylee. None of them even feel any shame.

I believe Casey brought them to his office while she was free on bail- and it was against Cindy's wishes.

JoAnn_W

I don't know if my answer is the same thing- but I find the title of this thread inflammatory. The title makes it sound like she had her child working in the salt mines.

I think whoever takes the picture is the copyright owner. If Casey took photos, then that means she is allowed to sell them.

JoAnn_W
Obviously Casey didn't take the photos of herself and Caylee unless she had a camera with a tripod and a timer.

However, since Casey is the "owner" of Caylee's pictures I still wonder about all this. She was the legal guardian, but I think the pictures are owned by whoever took the pictures. This has concerned me for a long time.

No way should she be using photos of little Caylee to pay for her defense...She threw her away like garbage...and now she is using her to pay for her defense... in the long run there will be justice for Caylee........:furious::furious::furious:

I don't like it at all -- however, I've looked at every picture I could find -- so I guess people like me keep this practice ongoing!! Obviously, if no one wanted to see them, there wouldn't be a sale. In a sad sort of way, it seems that "we the public" have made all this possible...

I agree. It is really sickening. I can just see Baez running from place to place trying to sell pictures of little Caylee. I can't understand why the Anthonys are allowing whoever it is that goes over to their house and goes through the pictures...in the house. If that was my granddaughter it would be over my dead body that one picture left the house. Especially for that bunch of attorneys to sell for the highest price or for my lying lowlife excuse of a killer daughter's defense. Poor little Caylee. None of them even feel any shame.

I'm guessing that when KC was wearing her backpack to JB's office all those times, that she was taking the pictures to him and they were working up some type of deal way back then.

Even in death children are at risk of abuse, neglect, victimization and exploitation by the very people they should be able to depend upon to protect them from harm: Adults

Caylee is not the private, personal property of Casey Anthony.

She was a child who for 31 days and nights was not reported missing by anyone until her mother's corpse smelling car turned up in a local car storage lot and was released to the registered owners Cindy and George Anthony.

DT

But see, just as everyone in the A's house is CA's possession and she controls all of them, KC learned what she lived, as children do, and Caylee was her possession, to be used any way she wants, as she feels it's her right.

The fact that a murder victim's image might be sold to pay for her alleged murderer's "dream team" defense is beyond repulsive. It's a frightening miscarriage of justice.

Something needs to be done about this, as if this goes untouched, it will encourage other murderers to take pictures of their victims and sell them before their trials. Sick Sick Sick This family has gotten away with far too much already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back