Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey Anthony????

Should Jesse Grund File A Civil Suit Against Casey?

• Yes

Votes: 258 71.5%
  • No

Votes: 74 20.5%
  • I Do Not Know

Votes: 29 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My reply was YES. However, I think it should be up to LE. This IS about Caylee. If LE felt it would strengthen the criminal case, then he should. If they feel it would be a distraction, then he should not.

Yep....after the trial. Sue KC, George, Lee and most of all, Cindy!

I'm with you Amster! Poor Jesse's been thrown under the bus! I believe he should wait till after the trial then hit the A's, all of them, with the civil lawsuit! And if what Richard Grund says about the A's throwing his whole family under the bus it should be the G's filing against the A's!!!

I definately think that Jessie has a case not only against Casey, but Cindy too. I would file civil suit against both.

I voted I don't know, but think he should at least consider it, after the trial.

I don't know him, but I think that the breaking of his and Casey's engagement is the best thing that could have happened to him. He seems like a very nice man.

If only he had really been Caylee's daddy and could have gotten custody and none of this had happened!!

Don't worry, cos I'd rather be on your side anyway!

Awww! amethyst, you just made my day!:blowkiss:

I think the Gunds will defend themselves if they feel there is a genuine threat to Jesse. They may be a family headed by a man of the cloth, and they may be kindhearted and generous but they have a lot of down to earth, practical, common sense too, it seems. R Grund took a stand to protect Jesse once before from the lies of KC. I think it will happen again if it needs to.

I think that he has every right to do so if he chooses but, for his sake, I think it would be best for him not to! This whole situation has already had a tremendous impact on his life and it will continue to do so until well after the trial is over. He deserves to be able to move on with his life and a civil suit would just keep him stuck in the past. He's quite lucky that he didn't end up marrying KC and he should move on to build a better future for himself!

MOO

I think JG should sue all of the A's.

I agree, if for no other reason than to keep their defaming of him to a minimum. I would not be amused with someone telling law enforcement & media that I killed their granddaughter & I don't think I could sit still for it! Maybe if George & Cindy think they’ll have to go through more civil depositions they’ll back off. Ha. Jesse, meet John Morgan. :floorlaugh:

I agree, if for no other reason than to keep their defaming of him to a minimum. I would not be amused with someone telling law enforcement & media that I killed their granddaughter & I don't think I could sit still for it! Maybe if George & Cindy think they’ll have to go through more civil depositions they’ll back off. Ha. Jesse, meet John Morgan. :floorlaugh:

I'm leaning towards the class action lawsuit....If nothing else to re-coup all the monies paid out for lawyers and everything else....I just can't even imagine what this does to someone....him and amy I think have been thru it ---

I would also like to state I do not favor lots of the class action lawsuits---and tired of the "sue happy" attys out there but sometimes when you can't find a shovel......(if you know what I mean) :crazy:

I think he should pursue a civil case, but not until after the horrible things they will insinuate during the trial. IMO, they are going to say they think he did it

I voted NO, because the Defamation has ALL come from CA & GA NOT KC.

After KC is convicted of Murder and sentenced to DEATH, he should file a case against CA & GA for Defamation of Character.

I voted NO, because the Defamation has ALL come from CA & GA NOT KC.

After KC is convicted of Murder and sentenced to DEATH, he should file a case against CA & GA for Defamation of Character.

I feel the same way and voted no!

I voted "no" Only because if I were him, I'd stay as far away from this circus as I could. What would he gain? They have nothing to "get" and everyone that remotely becomes involved in this fiasco is tarnished. I would really hate the see that happen to that nice young man and his family.MOO

Its whats in the future they will be getting for putting THEIR STORY out in the public eye and other business deals they will get paid for. Because of ALL the Anthonys big mouths Grund may always have this Anthony Albatross around his neck when he tries to live a normal life, this making people weary of him and associating him with KC bringing doubt and suspicions about him that the Anthonys have spread which aren't true. Does that make sense????
The Anthonys will crucify anyone whose against their Princess and Jessie Grund is right in the line of their fire!

I voted no. I and most people believe he had nothing to do with this. What would be gained from the suit. Feed into the Anthony's circus? He truly loved Caylee, and it shows. Let JG be the one that keeps his dignity. Each time the A's and attorney's bring up his name they just look jack bunnies. Sometimes the better person needs to walk just walk away and not play the game. Sticks and stones........

I voted yes only because it's hard to believe anyone would be so cold hearted to want to send someone away for the rest of their life knowing they had nothing to do with the crime. It's truly unbelievable. Especially since it's the whole family. Not just KC!! If I were Jesse I would be scared, furious and lawyering up just to protect myself. I think KC, CA and LA are all Sociopaths. Poor George just gets pulled along for the ride. I feel the worse for George. I can't imagine how he can live with CA.

I voted "no" Only because if I were him, I'd stay as far away from this circus as I could. What would he gain? They have nothing to "get" and everyone that remotely becomes involved in this fiasco is tarnished. I would really hate the see that happen to that nice young man and his family.MOO

I'm not sure that I agree that "they have nothing to get" ... they seem to have all kinds of money or "payola" from the images and death of little Caylee...all of intereviews, pictures, videos, are providing them with enough $$ that neither one of them seem to be working any more...maybe Jesse should go after those funds! JMO, of course!

Well if ZFG has grounds (which I think she does NOT) then why not JG. Although I really don't see what any of them hope to get from the A's, they don't have anything!

I think his father is making sure that Jesse does not get any of this BS the A's are trying taken seriously by LE. Everyone's opinion, across the board is that all of the KC sized lies (I have coined that phrase, I think it is very funny) that the A family are perpetuating are BS. No one believes them. No one. >>>

ROFLOL! Great phrase - I love it!! No, that wasn't a little white lie, it was a "KC-sized lie!" :crazy:

Along w/ JB's "legalese, &c." (I.e. "...the forces...", et. el.), it would be N'teresting to hear a conversation between those two...:waitasec:

<<< (It matters that LE has cleared him, publicly and I am very glad they have). >>>

This is very important to consider as well - speaks volumes for JG...and at least he DID take a polygraph...

He probably should. There is nothing to be gained from it. If I were him I would stay away from this clown act as much as I possibly could.
KC and the ant fam should be careful who they try to deflam.

I'm not sure that I agree that "they have nothing to get" ... they seem to have all kinds of money or "payola" from the images and death of little Caylee...all of intereviews, pictures, videos, are providing them with enough $$ that neither one of them seem to be working any more...maybe Jesse should go after those funds! JMO, of course!

ITA! He needs to make the Anthonys pay for pointing the finger at him in Caylee's murder. They knew from day one Casey was responsible for Caylee's death and they continued to spread lies about JG in the press and through their police interviews. The Anthonys need to learn they are not above the law!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back