SIDEBAR #25- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESorNO = I remember ALL those shows and songs!!

Hi everyone! :wave: alone again....

OMG, Motel Hell, I remember Rory starring in that and I couldn't believe it. My DH and I saw that at an old theatre in Dallas way back in the early 80's, I think it was the Casa Linda. We were into horror movies back then, lol, but it was more cheesy than horror. Silly us... :floorlaugh:

I was teasing you;

I remember. I posted about my mil Adilia's favorite movie was Motel Hell with Rory Calhoun and I'm not a Waitress Red fingernail polish several months ago, and you posted about you and your dh seeing it here in Casa Linda and you'd had used that polish before.

Hey everybody! I can't believe we are on thread 25...

I am just checking in to see how everyone is doing. YoNo needs to come to my house as I am exhausted just looking at her list of things to clean. Growing up, I was made to do Saturday morning chores and my dusting was double checked. I often forgot the rungs of the chairs and had to go back and do them. Now I look at dust as something to write in...

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!

What , other than Skylar, do Bryan Cranston (Walter White) and Christopher Cousins (Ted Beneke) have in common?

YESorNO = I remember ALL those shows and songs!!

Hi everyone! :wave: alone again....

------
Hi Niner, Me too! Johnny Wiesmuller (sp) Tarzan, Boy!! I never thought he was nice looking, sort of dumb. I had a boyfriend who looked like Dick Haymes! I'd love to phone him but his wife is still alive!!..

Everyone is gone!! where the he(( are you all? Maybe at Hulsey forum. I'll check.:loveyou:

I was teasing you;

I remember. I posted about my mil Adilia's favorite movie was Motel Hell with Rory Calhoun and I'm not a Waitress Red fingernail polish several months ago, and you posted about you and your dh seeing it here in Casa Linda and you'd had used that polish before.

Oh how funny, I don't even remember that, lol. I mean the part about the I'm Not A Waitress finger nail polish . I must be getting old :floorlaugh:

So, does anyone here besides me have problems sleeping at night ? And, for those who do, what do you do to help you sleep ? Just asking, because my previous methods I realize aren't the answer. Chamomile tea is a joke for me, it does nothing, as do for the most part the other "natural" remedies. Except for something called Stress J by Natures Sunshine, which made me extremely relaxed, but made me feel like a zombie for two days. OMG... it was horrible, I couldn't even function. And Melatonin, Valerian, nothing. Really, I think I have tried everything.

Oh , and btw what is it with these old movies where everyone drinks milk to help them sleep ? I have read that it's supposed to help with sleep, as do things like chicken, etc., anything with L-Tryptophan, I believe. Well, I don't want to eat chicken at night, and I am lactose intolerant. :facepalm:

Then there is Xanax, I can take it in very low dose as long as I space it out no more than two times / week, I just have to be very careful, or it makes me feel bad and depressed. I have also tried Ambien, which definitely knocks me out, but the next day I feel absolutely horrible .
Anyway, just thought I would see if anyone here has found a new miracle cure for insomnia. TIA :wave:

I have had major trouble with insomnia for most of my life. Still have not found a reliable sleep aide. Tried reading in bed until I drop the book by nodding off --- turn off light and the eyelids pop wide open. Drats! I'm with you Neesaki, I have tried nearly everything with either short-term help. The one OTC med that worked is no longer available (Excedrin PM).

Nore? do you still have company visiting?

----------
Hi ILIKE, no she isn't..I was sick and had sciatica bad when she was in Pittsburgh. We are going to make it next time she is here from Ireland. I felt so bad but I wasn't up to going anywhere or doing anything..I'm still not over it all. :loveyou:

Hi Nore ! Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

Hi Tex ! What's cooking ? :wave:

I have had major trouble with insomnia for most of my life. Still have not found a reliable sleep aide. Tried reading in bed until I drop the book by nodding off --- turn off light and the eyelids pop wide open. Drats! I'm with you Neesaki, I have tried nearly everything with either short-term help. The one OTC med that worked is no longer available (Excedrin PM).

They don't make Excedrin PM ? How strange. I could very well be wrong, but was thinking that was primarily a combination of aspirin and Benadryl. Either way, maybe whatever was in it could be purchased separately. Good luck with your insomnia, I was up wandering around the house until the wee hours of the morning. Heck, I was even wondering around on my back deck, afraid now to go out in the yard at night because I have developed a new phobia of snakes. Well we do live on the lake, and I did see a baby Water Moccasin the other day. :facepalm:
Anyway, thankfully my husband is used to my night wanderings and sleeps right through it.... but then he could sleep through an earth quake, :floorlaugh:

Hi Nore ! Hope you're feeling better. :hug:

Hi Tex ! What's cooking ? :wave:

Well how do you like that, I said hi to Nore and TexMex, and they disappeared. I must have run them off, story of my life :floorlaugh:

YorN, is your badwidth on strike again ? :loveyou:

ETA: I mean bandwidth, or maybe bad bandwidth... :floorlaugh:

And btw, where is Lambchop , anyone know ?

Well how do you like that, I said hi to Nore and TexMex, and they disappeared. I must have run them off, story of my life :floorlaugh:

YorN, is your badwidth on strike again ? :loveyou:

ETA: I mean bandwidth, or maybe bad bandwidth... :floorlaugh:

And btw, where is Lambchop , anyone know ?

Hi neesaki and everyone else.:seeya:

My son and his girl were visiting from Friday to Sunday, so it wasn't the badwidth (that's the "correct" name for the horrible internet service I have) this time- :floorlaugh:

It was good to see them and we had a good time. I see them, maybe, once a year (but we do talk thru emails and telephone).

Nore Too bad you are still hurting. Hope the hurt ends soon.

Lamby was on vacation, but she's back. :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member