SIDEBAR #34 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reviewing the video from Croaker Queen from the previous thread, (the one with CMJA in the wrist brace, probably was practicing her "bent finger" too much) JM said the defense had 2 expert witnesses, 1 witness from Cali, the "Unknown Mystery" witness, and a bunch of affidavits.
And Nurmi says he wants the trial to drag into January 2015/ Juan says December 18......

I think it's going to be late January with all these "days off" for unexpected situations.:gaah: I just hope CMJA has had all her appeal issues negated by JSS's "thoroughness"? I hope so. :thinking:

OT: We sent AZL an Edible Arrangement "Thank you " from all of us for her help understanding all the legal matters in this case. She is so awesome!

Hello Chelly. Aren't you loving the recent temps here in NM? lol... It was 21 degrees when I left for Socorro this morning! Arrghh!

Hi Janx. To tell the truth..... Yes I am loving the temps even though the mornings are a bit chilly. LOL. I am formerly from Massachusetts. Now, I'm in Southern NM. Everything here is better than the east coast.

We're pushing 60 degrees for today, bright sunshine. Just saying.......

Good morning Y/N, and a nice day to y'all!

My comment is regarding the picture you put up of the Turkey chilling in the sink (it's not showing up in my post) :tantrum: ~ I am not computer savy

It looks like a pic we've all seen and cannot UNsee of Jodi.
hint...look beside the right leg :giggle:

Good morning all! :wave:

I see that the talk is all about the weather... not to offend anyone in the East, but it will be about 58 today with RAIN!!!!! Also tomorrow we shall have MORE RAIN!!!
umbrella-smiley.gif

YESorNO and everyone else who have frozen car doors might try getting around in one of these...
sleigh-smiley.gif
Stay warm you all!!

Okay - off to read some other threads... :seeya:

I'm sending you some more rain : :)

Animated-moving-cinemagraph-of-heavry-storm.gif

At least 7 die as snow, cold pummel East

"BUFFALO — Buffalo's first snowstorm of the season left several dead and looked to set an all-time U.S. record for snowfall in a 24-hour period.
At least five deaths in New York were blamed on the snow, including three from heart attacks while shoveling, officials said. Two other deaths were reported in New Hampshire and Michigan...."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/11/19/wednesday-weather/19261905/

images

weather-horor-movie.gif

---------------------------------

Those of you with lots of snow- be careful.

Reviewing the video from Croaker Queen from the previous thread, (the one with CMJA in the wrist brace, probably was practicing her "bent finger" too much) JM said the defense had 2 expert witnesses, 1 witness from Cali, the "Unknown Mystery" witness, and a bunch of affidavits.
And Nurmi says he wants the trial to drag into January 2015/ Juan says December 18......

I think it's going to be late January with all these "days off" for unexpected situations.:gaah: I just hope CMJA has had all her appeal issues negated by JSS's "thoroughness"? I hope so. :thinking:

MCF is from California.

I have rushed around (how many idiots are allowed on the road) running from one end of town to another so I can put my green beans and corn on, peel potatoes, and sit down to only realized that today is Wednesday, and there is noting happening today (that we know of).

We had freezing temps with some snow Sunday though yesterday, and today is in the sixties and seventy by the weekend, but we'll have rain all day Saturday. Texas weather you got to love it. I is like the cartoon YesorNo posted . If you don't like the weather just wait and it will change.

I so wish JA would have just gotten LWOP last year! Apparently her creepy fan base is growing, and most of these crazies haven't even seen the damn trial! ~ It's the same idiot who started the web site/fan page for Casey Anthony. We know how innocent that bi**h was as well. It makes me sick.

:dervish: :puke: :dervish:

I so wish JA would have just gotten LWOP last year! Apparently her creepy fan base is growing, and most of these crazies haven't even seen the damn trial! ~ It's the same idiot who started the web site/fan page for Casey Anthony. We know how innocent that bi**h was as well. It makes me sick.

They're psychos. The kind of people that would marry Charles Manson. They can support the killer all they want. All I want is for the Alexanders to get their hands on that money and pay off some of their obligations.

Just bookmarking my place in case ButForFortune comes over for some doggie talk. :D

Just bookmarking my place in case ButForFortune comes over for some doggie talk. :D

Love my cockapoo! She was four months old and had never been "house-trained", just kept in her cage (they did let her out to play) but had never been on a leash. First time on leash - perfect little walker. House-training? Maybe took three days. Never have to board her because my twenty-something kids fight over who gets to keep her when we go on vacation. When are you getting yours? I am so excited for you!

Love my cockapoo! She was four months old and had never been "house-trained", just kept in her cage (they did let her out to play) but had never been on a leash. First time on leash - perfect little walker. House-training? Maybe took three days. Never have to board her because my twenty-something kids fight over who gets to keep her when we go on vacation. When are you getting yours? I am so excited for you!

That's so great to hear! I've not really ever had a dog (well childhood but I wasn't very involved) so this is kind of major. I'm shooting for Feb 2015 only cuz I'm taking a sabbatical to write a book believe it or not and if they have one I want the breeder is right on my way home from Seattle where I will be for a month. I just have to see what they have as I'm looking for a buff/apricot family male. I am so excited I'm reading up on dog training, found a place where they have classes very near me etc. etc. How did you train your dog in 3 days? What is her name?

I will be nauseating I'm sure on my blog about all of this but if you're so inclined you could follow me there (I also post about trials and other things) www.twoinnocents.com

I'd love to see a pic of your doggie.

Since everyone is talking about the weather...
It's 27 degrees here. Feels like 14 degrees. I have no heating fuel until Friday.

I'm sitting here with my winter coat and snow boots on. lol

I'm sending you some heat to keep you warm (at least in my heart :heartbeat:)

images

And of course, hot soup will warm your tummy and chase the chill away:

images

Need some rolls to go with the soup, too:

images

How about a hot choco?

images

Or maybe a drink to warm your innards- hot buttered rum?

images

-------------------------------

Thinking of you on this cold :coldcase: night.

Please try to keep warm- I know what it is to have no heat- it's not pleasant. :(

Here is a link to a blog about the 'Jodiland wars'. Yes, her supporters actually call it that, which explains a lot. :facepalm: It's written by a supporter, so keep that in mind. The killer obviously loves all the attention, and thrives on manipulating people and the drama she has created with her supporters. This is why she needs to go to death row, so she has as minimal contact with the outside world and her easily-manipulated supporters. :jail:

http://spotlightonlaw.wordpress.com/the-jodiland-wars/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member