SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 42s42 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
#JodiArias trial underway. #TravisAlexander #abc15

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 34s34 seconds ago
Good Morning. Jurors for the #jodiarias trial have been seated. JA is wearing a light blue short-sleeved shirt w/ black shirt underneath.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s36 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan goes right after the hand score test for PTSD #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 32s33 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner is back on the witness stand and Juan Martinez continues. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias is wearing a silver, short blouse with brown pants. Dr. Geffner is back on stand. It's go time.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 37s38 seconds ago
FYI: Court may be in session until 10 p.m. ET. #jodiarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 3s4 seconds agoPhoenix, AZView translation
#JuanMartinez questioning Dr. Geffner on stand #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

You kids out there in "Blizzardsville" KEEP WARM!!!!!

snoshovelf-smiley.gif

We even have a thread for blizzard folks to share the storm (ETA... sorry ATL, I saw your post after I did mine. Stay indoors, be warm.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?269396-Northeast-Blizzard-Jan-2015

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 53s53 seconds ago
Juan is doing over some PTSD scores of #JodiArias. I am assume he has on a leather salmon colored suit and tie.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s28 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is going over the "attack by a stranger" on the test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 42s42 seconds ago
#jodiarias trial resumes. Psychologist Robert Geffner back for cross-x by prosecutor. May be a long day in Superior Court. #Fox10Phoenix

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 3m3 minutes ago
We're media light but more spectators today. And another sidebar. Shocking. #JodiArias

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 31s32 seconds ago
My seat is 6:00 to #jodiarias. I wish I could see more of her. Being in this seat does minimize the impact of being in her presence.

*if you remember, this is when tigers and bears came up the last time around, Trial #1*

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
I am told #JodiArias has on a blue top today. I prefer to think it's salmon and has sleeves. Glasses no bangs.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s51 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is asking about Dr. Samuel's and if Geffner reviewed his report #jodiarias #3tvarias That would be a NO

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 31s32 seconds ago
Regardless of my location my stomach is already growling. I have a sizzle noise playing now. #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez is talking about a report Dr. Richard Samuels did for the defense. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5s5 seconds agoPhoenix, AZView translation
Geffner did look at DeMarte's reports #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan wants to bring in the contradictory statements about #jodiarias catching TA masturbating #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
Juan says Jodi caught .......? before he can finish his sentence, there's another objection and sidebar #JodiArias

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 50s51 seconds ago
Re Samuels PTSD test.Geff says Demarte gave the test/results to JM & that was improper of her. JM said Samuels disclosed it. #jodiarias

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 56s57 seconds ago
Juan talks to Geffner the same way I talk to my kids. He's exasperated. #jodiarias

Juan is asking Dr. Geffner if #JodiArias said she caught Travis masturbating to an image of a young boy. A lot of arguing on this subject.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 44s44 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez is getting pretty heated asking Dr. Geffner questions #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #Abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s12 seconds ago
Juan continues his assault on the Geffernator and the whole chorn incident. Some things never change. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Defense expert Dr. Geffner testifying in an especially thick fog this morning. Prosecutor Juan Martinez losing his temper. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 28s28 seconds ago
I must say it's nice to not have to listen to the constant smashing of keys that @CarolynSungCNN's fingers produce. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is saying the test is invalid due to the way Jodi answered #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 29s29 seconds ago
Just got to #jodiarias late, and seems I haven't missed a thing. Juan Martinez and Bob Geffner still battling over validity of PTSD test.

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 2m2 minutes ago
Juan is asking Geffner to confirm the context of a note by a psych, but he can't. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 37s38 seconds ago
Juan is going over tests where #JodiArias lied about what happened the day Travis was killed so Martinez says how can we trust the rest.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 52s53 seconds ago
JM jumps back and forth. I remember that well from the murder trial. Jumps from masturbating story right back to Samuels test. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 28s28 seconds ago
Geffner admits that #jodiarias taking the PTSD while claiming that ninjas killed Travis Alexander questions the validity of other answers.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 20s20 seconds ago
#JuanMartnez/Is it true you can’t trust rest answers in #JodiArias psyc. test because she didn’t answer a question truthfully? #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 24s24 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says repeatedly he cannot answer questions with a simple yes or no. Prosecutor trying to pin him down. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 44s44 seconds ago
Willmott objects, says Martinez is badgering and argumentative. Judge Sherry Stephens overrules the objection.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 52s53 seconds ago
JM jumps back and forth. I remember that well from the murder trial. Jumps from masturbating story right back to Samuels test. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 28s28 seconds ago
Geffner admits that #jodiarias taking the PTSD while claiming that ninjas killed Travis Alexander questions the validity of other answers.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 20s20 seconds ago
#JuanMartnez/Is it true you can’t trust rest answers in #JodiArias psyc. test because she didn’t answer a question truthfully? #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 24s24 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says repeatedly he cannot answer questions with a simple yes or no. Prosecutor trying to pin him down. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 44s44 seconds ago
Willmott objects, says Martinez is badgering and argumentative. Judge Sherry Stephens overrules the objection.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s37 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan wants 2 know how many answer sheets Geff has in his file...Geff is not wanting to answer & Juan says he needs action & for Geff to look

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 49s50 seconds ago
This is supposed to go on until as late as 8 pm tonight. #jodiarias #eternity

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Answer is 2Juan says you told me last week there was only 1Geffner says well one was a copy #jodiarias #3tvarias

I feel like I'm on a merry go round. #JodiArias Same questions asked a million different ways.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s33 seconds ago
I am imagining that Juan is .3 inches taller than Willmart today. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 46s46 seconds ago
Pros. Martinez pacing, arms tightly crossed firing off questions at def. psych Geff-attacking #jodiarias PTSD test #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 31s32 seconds agoView translation
Dr. Geffner gave #JodiArias DAPS test in October 9, 2013 #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Looking at a DAPS answer sheet....Geffner gave it to #jodiarias twice #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
@WildAboutTrial It's nice not to hear you complain all morning for once, and hear you swiping your fingers across your screen constantly.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s49 seconds ago
@CarolynSungCNN Don't be hella jell of the silent swipes and amazing technology yo.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
10/2013 is an answer sheet to test that Geffner filled out. The other one his associate filled out #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner changed a result after an error was found. It was long after the results were found #Jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 28s29 seconds ago
Cross exam of Dr Richard Geffner continues today in #JodiArias. Martinez going after the inconsitenies in psych testing ...enter the Ninjas

JustBeatrice ‏@JustBeatrice1 1m1 minute ago
FYI: DAPS = Detailed Assessment of Posttraumatic Stress-Test.It is a test to confirm or further evaluate PTSD.#JodiArias

Juan says Dr. Geffner changed his notes a year after results of test came in. #JodiArias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias's Ninja PTSD test under assault by Ninja Prosecutor-its going to be another long, snarly and contentious day #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8s9 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan says Geffner tells Jodi what the traumatic event is on this test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 17s17 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner constantly references the murder and doesn't let Jodi pick the even herself #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 13s13 seconds ago
Martinez and Geffner continue to go over #jodiarias DAPS test.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 30s30 seconds ago
Martinez is scrutinizing Geffner's notes. He is in attack mode, but there are really no new revelations in it.

In a patient's medical record documentation, we have to cross out an error and mark it error. We never ever change the chart after the fact. Interesting that Geffner and Samuels did. Big no no in medicine.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 38s38 seconds ago
Voices rising in the courtroom over incorrect answers on a test leading to corrections. #JodiArias And another sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s53 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner said he did make an error on these labels of the test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 23s23 seconds ago
Martinez is saying Geffner influenced #jodiarias when she picked what her most traumatic event was.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s46 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan talks about #jodiarias changing her story and whips out the magazines with the code in them #3tvarias

Robyn ‏@robyns323 59s60 seconds ago
Enter the magazines with the coded message. As Juan accuses Dr.G of influencing #JodiArias's answers of the "incident" the murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike