SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 57s58 seconds ago
No, they are not using the word "ninja" in the PTSD discussion. I don't care which side of the aisle you sit on, it was a ridiculous story.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 39s40 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 40s40 seconds ago
Btw, there's a long sidebar in progress. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 44s44 seconds ago
And the sidebar segues into a ten minute recess.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
10 minute recess #3tvarias #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 9s10 seconds ago
Martinez puts up exhibit 465 - a photography magazine. The subscription belonged to #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3s4 seconds ago
Martinez brings up the magazine that had the secret messages #jodiarias sent from jail. This was a bone of contention in the first trial.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Back from break and already fireworks, plus another sidebar. #JodiArias

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 51s52 seconds ago
Omg, schmoozing with our celebrities over the break!!! #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s47 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan has Geffner going over the magazine code but we have a sidebar #3tvarias #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez asks Geffner to turn to a few pages, and asks if he sees any writings. #jodiarias

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 1m1 minute ago
Juan passed by and locked eyes with me, them did a double take. Yeah, baby! #jodiarias

Rosie G ‏@RosieGar49 2m2 minutes ago
"@ZoeyWatson2014: @TrialDiariesJ #JodiArias trying to get Matt to lie for her " what does geff have 2say about that

B8Sq4ygCAAAwnfP.jpg

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 2m2 minutes ago
Juan passed by and locked eyes with me, them did a double take. Yeah, baby! #jodiarias

More secrets, a magazine to decode. Another dramatic movie in progress. #JodiArias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 40s40 seconds ago
Now prosecutor is grilling Geffner about secret message #jodiarias tried to smuggle out of jail.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZView translation
Geffner can't follow code lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
Pros. Martinez show Dr. Geff copy of #jodiarias Digitlal Photo Pro magazine in which Jodi sent coded message #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez hands Geffenr #JodiArias magazine: You *advertiser censored***** up what you told my attorney the next day #TravisAlexander

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Martinez asks Geffner to read a secret message on page 43 in the mag: "you f---ed up what you told my attorney the next day."

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
There are notes written on various pages of the magazine. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Jurors taking notes. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 33s34 seconds ago
Page 40: "directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year." Next: "get back here ASAP..." "You testified, so ... we can fix this

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 39s40 seconds ago
Notes written in the magazine... "You *expletive* up what you told my attorney the next day" #jodiarias

I feel like we're in a spy movie now. Magazine open with words highlighted. Go back to page 40, Juan says. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s49 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Code in the magazine from #Jodiarias says "get here ASAP, you testify so we can fix this. You F up" #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s40 seconds ago
Juan and Geff are getting into the secret messages #JodiArias wrote in magazines. Hella sneaky. I remember them messages.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 44s45 seconds ago
Cont: "Directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year." #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan asks if this gives Geffner pause and Geffner says he doesn't know what this means #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 51s51 seconds ago
"Interview was excellent, must talk ASAP." If Arias wrote that, would it give him pause? Geffner doesn't know anything about the message.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 37s37 seconds ago
And Geffner asks what it has to do with the PTSD test.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias wrote secret message in magazine: You *advertiser censored**** up what you told my attorney the next day directly contradicts what I’ve been saying

Juan asks Geffner if this "secret message" were written by #jodiarias would that make a difference to the PDS test.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 57s57 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan tells Geffner #Jodiarias wrote this and Geffner says there's no context and has no effect on his opinion #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 50s50 seconds ago
Geffner says he has no idea what this is, who this is to, who wrote it, so it would not affect his opinion. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 39s39 seconds ago
Geffner: "There's no context here." He doesn't know who wrote the message and what it's about, he says. Doesn't change his opinion.

Ok, maybe we can all agree, Dr. G is a special kind of stupid.........

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 2m2 minutes ago
Ninjas & Coded Messages-#jodiarias trial like Saturday morning cartoon today #3tvarias

Btw, I don't see anyone that looks like Beck. Nothing but regular-looking folk on this jury. But then this is AZ. I'm from L.A. #jodiarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 43s43 seconds ago
#JodiArias files motion to exclude state witness just named. But rebuttal witnesses are often named during defense.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan points out on Geff test he writes n the defining moment is the day of the murder...he doesn't ask about the ninja story being a factor

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 13s13 seconds ago
whoomp there it is. As expected #JodiArias defense files a motion to dismiss due to prosecutor blurting out "secret" affiant name last week.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 12s13 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Yet another sidebar #jodarias #TravisAlexandxer #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Jury sent out of the room.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Jury is asked to go to hall for 5 min #jodiarias #3tvarias

Martinez is asking Geffner about the tests #jodiarias took, Geffner doesn't want to be specific with the qs b/c of copyright issues.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 37s37 seconds ago
Martinez wants to talk about the questions on the PTSD test. Geffner repeats they are copyrighted and to read them puts him in jeopardy

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 26s26 seconds ago
Martinez just called Geffner "combative." Willmott says he just can't answer Martinez' complex questions.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 44s45 seconds ago
There are less serious sanctions for JM blurting out #JodiArias secret non witness witness name other than dismissal. Could be fined for ex.

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
1/26/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 1/26/2015
1/25/2015 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 1/26/2015
NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE WITNESS CONTAINED IN THE STATE'S TWENTIETH SUPPLEMENTAL LIST OF WITNESSES
1/25/2015 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 1/26/2015
NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL; PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT THAT OCCURRED DURING THE CROSS EXAMINATION OF DR. ROBERT GEFFNER

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
------------------

Jodi Arias: Defense motion to preclude State's witness

https://docs.google.com/a/wildblue.net/file/d/0ByBlLbpcgb3wVjF6N1FpNjhyWjA/view

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s52 seconds ago
Geffner is afraid to talk about PTSD questions due to copyright issues. Sounds familiar #FirstTrial #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 10s11 seconds ago
Martinez is trying to make Geffner answer in a way that reveals the question.

Jodi just smiled at her family, but they all had their heads turned, watching the jury walk in. She got left hanging! Lol! #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 41s41 seconds ago
Jen Willmott just asked to approach. Judge denies and says to continue. #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
Abe Abelardo (sp?) is the rumored to be the witness that #JodiArias wants to preclude.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 55s55 seconds ago
My well sculpted calf muscles are losing definition now that I don't have to stand and sit 69 times per day for the jury. :( #JodiArias

Juan is saying Geffner won't answer the questions because Geffner is saying it's copyright laws to discuss question. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 53s54 seconds ago
Geffner says, "Your honor, this is getting real borderline," re the question.

So Juan is having to get at this in a round about way. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 52s52 seconds ago
Geffner is getting uncomfortable w/ Martinez questions b/c it's getting real "borderline" in regards to the questions/copyright. #jodiarias

A question asks if Jodi had fear at time of murder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 57s57 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez grilling Geffner -- accusing him of not answer his questions #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner opposed to answering specific questions about psychological tests he gave to Arias.#jodiarias @jbarrycbs5

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 55s56 seconds ago
Geffner says that Martinez is conflating the two tests.

Question number 15 on this test Jodi answers "upset" & we don't know if it deals with a choking event with Travis or the murder. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s55 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is yelling and Jen objected to his yelling lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says #jodiarias feeling "upset" over the choking and murder is all one feeling #3tvarias

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 1m1 minute ago
That was a Booyah! No one on the jury is nodding their head in agreement with Juan like I am. Very stoic! #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 56s57 seconds ago
#continuousloop

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 56s56 seconds ago
Juan fires off questions about choking and murder and asks how Dr. Geffner knows what #JodiArias is talking about.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 40s40 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner rambles on for several minutes and Juan asks, "Are you done yet?" #JodiArias This after he asks for a yes or no answer.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s42 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi has a hard stare at Geffner going on right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 36s37 seconds ago
It's like a ping pong match in the #JodiArias sentencing retrial today. Rapid questions, rapid answers.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 56s57 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner insists in this tense cross-x that Prosecutor Martinez is mixing two psychological tests together in this case. #jodiarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 49s50 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez sir please focus to Geffner. Willmott: Objection argumentative #JodiArias #TravisAlexander #abc15

I don't think there's any chance of anyone falling asleep today. A lot of yelling. Another sidebar. #JodiArias.

Jodi filled in she was a "little upset" on test 2 regarding the choking & murder...she was in jail when she took this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
"Sir, you are trying to put your spin on this.": prosecutor.Defense: "Objection! May we approach?"Yet another sidebar. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
I hear Juan is really going at Geffner. I can almost hear the choppy stuttering response from here. #JodiArias

Robyn ‏@robyns323 49s50 seconds ago
#JodiArias test results claim, she was a 'little upset' about the choking and the murder. Taken while she was in jail. Long after the event.

Jodi just smiled at her family, but they all had their heads turned, watching the jury walk in. She got left hanging! Lol! #jodiarias

She was probably smiling at the Jury anyway. Not so much her family

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s36 seconds ago
Geffner thinks Juan is a DJ and is mixing two psychological tests together. #Crossfade #45RPM #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Test 1- she says "very much" for upset- pre-jail Test 2- she says "little" for upset regarding murder and choking #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 32s33 seconds ago
#JodiArias gives different answers to same questions. Dr. Geffner tries to explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean