SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Nurmi, it's not "intimidation" when the witness won't speak because they may be prosecuted for possible crimes they committed if they do! :facepalm:

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

Been there done that. Vibes and calming thoughts are going your way...I don't want to pry or put myself where I don't belong..if you want to PM me PLEASE do. Like I said I have been there and come through to the light at the end of the tunnel.

That brought up memories!!! I need to remember to check if they have a DVD collection out! What a hoot it would be to watch that again! Thank you Viv!!!

You're very welcome - I think I saw the whole pilot episode up on YouTube, you should check it out. That really was a great show.

oooh this is a good one too! I love this kid...Super great video too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3xYXGMRRYk

That was really, really nice! Thanks for posting - I never heard of him, though he looks familiar. What's his story?

Yesterday's thread had talk of Patrick Swayze (RIP and swoon), Dirty Dancing and the Righteous Brothers, so here we go!

Dirty Dancing - Time of my Life (Final Dance) - High Quality - YouTube

(extra bonus: Lenny Briscoe - RIP Jerry Orbach)

I made up a speech just for CMJA for tomorrow...s'fun!

I stand before you, not to obfuscate, machinate, or discomfit, but to aver that I must be allowed to subsist amongst women like me, as I am autodidactic and this must be beneficial to them.

To occlude from being of service is anathema, for I yearn to inculcate my peers with a desire to cease their multiloquious habits in favor of erudition and enlightenment.
Therefore, your clarion charge must be to provide me life, if not liberty, for the benefit of the benumbed, befuddled, and befogged inhabitants of my future dwelling.

Took me a while and lots of looking up words too!

I made up a speech just for CMJA for tomorrow...s'fun!

I stand before you, not to obfuscate, machinate, or discomfit, but to aver that I must be allowed to subsist amongst women like me, as I am autodidactic and this must be beneficial to them.

To occlude from being of service is anathema, for I yearn to inculcate my peers with a desire to cease their multiloquious habits in favor of erudition and enlightenment.
Therefore, your clarion charge must be to provide me life, if not liberty, for the benefit of the benumbed, befuddled, and befogged inhabitants of my future dwelling.

Took me a while and lots of looking up words too!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That tornado in OK City right now is crazy scary!!!!! :scared:

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

((((Venom)))) How about a BIG prayer....rooting for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500