SIDEBAR #5- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I take too much cough syrup or did that really happen in court today?

That tornado in OK City right now is crazy scary!!!!! :scared:

Oh no! They're saying it is two miles wide and headed for populated areas...

sending safety beams and prayers....

Oh gosh please tell me those kids were evacuated or in a shelter...

Oh gosh please tell me those kids were evacuated or in a shelter...

From what the OK Governor said the kids were kept in the school. Tornados form very quickly and there is usually not much time to evacuate or have parents pick up.

From what the OK Governor said the kids were kept in the school. Tornados form very quickly and there is usually not much time to evacuate or have parents pick up.

I'm watching The Weather Channel and they're showing two schools completely destroyed. Are schools equipped to shelter all of their kids? It's terrifying, I can't imagine- especially without warning. :(

I'm watching The Weather Channel and they're showing two schools completely destroyed. Are schools equipped to shelter all of their kids? It's terrifying, I can't imagine- especially without warning. :(

I'm watching WC also, they reported another tornado on the ground south of Ramona, OK a couple minutes ago.

So much devastation in Moore.

I doubt it. In West Texas most homes have basements or storm cellars. I think schools have kids hide under desks. But perhaps they have shelters now

Oh good thinking...I always forget I have a "scanner app"....I hope all those kids are okay....

I was just going to edit my post, it was a very odd post for me to make a declarative statement "I'm listening to a scanner." Like I was looking for a cookie in response, lol.
My point was in fact to share that we all had access to the scanner, but I'm a bit scatter brained right now.

I'm not one to put myself out there, but right now I could use some help. I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm sitting here crying. I know what I need to do, but I'm too scared to do it. My marriage is all but done. What makes it hard is my two kids and I'm a stay at home mom. Please if you could say a little prayer for me, I'd appreciate it.

Venom, just prayed for you. I am so sorry. God still heals and He is the Master of healing broken relationships and broken hearts. God bless you.

I doubt it. In West Texas most homes have basements or storm cellars. I think schools have kids hide under desks. But perhaps they have shelters now

TexMex, are you in West Texas???? If you don't mind me asking...:blushing:

Also, do you, or anyone, have info on the kids in Plaza elementary by chance

OMG! I can't breathe. Lotus - do you have a direct link to the Moore scanner? I don't even know which county it is in.

Per CNN they are " pulling third graders out of buildings"....yikes....the local weather guy burst into tears on air....
More storm systems getting organized....

My cousin was just telling me yesterday how scared he is of tornadoes. He's a transplant from CA. Everyone was making fun of him on FB. He's in Moore.

I just want to say this news is so devastating, and I hope that those who can will post what needs of the people are and how to help.

(((((((((((((((((Oklahoma))))))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500