SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21merc7
Trying to catch up.

With regard to the shower pics, I don't think she made him. I think she just went in there and started taking them without his knowledge. The last photo of his face in the shower is what I base that on.
Quote:
"That last photo of him looking straight at the camera....I have always thought he looked determined. I dont know what he was thinking, but it was something serious. Imo. It bothers me so much every time I listen to jodi tell Flores what a good pic that is. I think she might have told him right then she was going to murder him. It just haunts me. "

I brought this over from the last thread, because I think this is when Jodi pulled out the gun, told Travis to sit in the shower, then began the stabbing. I can only imagine the shock Travis felt when he sees her with a pistol aimed at him. That would produce that a serious look. I wish he had never sit, but instead lunged at her. He was a healthy young man, and likely could have overpowered her. But wet, naked, and flat on your butt, it would truely be hard to fight back.

Good Morning Team Travis!! I was away for the weekend and it took me all day yesterday to try to get caught up. Someone posted that one of the jurors who spoke out said the 4 jurors who voted for life were the 'older' jurors. Does anyone know what juror said that? TIA

Good Morning, EVERYONE! :seeya::seeya::seeya:

I have nothing to report. It's just that I've never been on the 1st page before. (I can cross that off my bucket list now. :floorlaugh:)

It's kind of eerie. I came to the end of a thread and there were no more pages to read. :eek: There are only 58 people reading here instead of the cast of thousands during trial. When I refresh I no longer have time to clean the litter box while I wait.

I wonder if this is how Jodi feels being all alone with nothing to do???:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Morning, dudes!!

That food looks delish!! However, I shall refrain today. Stepped on the scale today for the first time in quite awhile and I'm down FIFTEEN POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a :woot: :woot:?

:seeya:

Congratulations!!

The fun part is that my sister and I are usually the same size, but she found the weight I lost. So she just gave me bags and bags of clothes that are now too small for her. SCORE!

BBM :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Congrats Hopeful One - 15 pounds lost is quite an accomplishment !

continue discussion here...
sun1_zps403f0e28.gif

3732576146_009062f58e.jpg
link

CheeseandFruitTray.jpg
link

breakfast-coffee-bar.jpg
link

Much Better, Harmony. :seeya:

I have nothing to report. It's just that I've never been on the 1st page before. (I can cross that off my bucket list now. :floorlaugh:)

It's kind of eerie. I came to the end of a thread and there were no more pages to read. :eek: There are only 58 people reading here instead of the cast of thousands during trial. When I refresh I no longer have time to clean the litter box while I wait.

I wonder if this is how Jodi feels being all alone with nothing to do???:banghead::banghead::banghead:

BBM : Hope she is sweltering in the Arizona heat ...

Jodi's daily diary entries for the foreseeable future and beyond ...

May 30, 2013 - "Nothing noteworthy to report"
May 30, 2025 - "Nothing noteworthy to report, although the ADOC did schedule my execution today"

Good Morning Team Travis!! I was away for the weekend and it took me all day yesterday to try to get caught up. Someone posted that one of the jurors who spoke out said the 4 jurors who voted for life were the 'older' jurors. Does anyone know what juror said that? TIA

Juror 10, I believe. I mentioned that in the last thread as well and someone said it was 10. I will go back and double check to be sure.

ETA: Yep, Juror 10.

Good Morning everyone!!! Now that I have my big project done at work - no trial!!!!

HopefulOne - congrats on the weight loss but sorry it was lost due to depression.

I think of JA in the cell 23 hours a day and then I kind of feel sorry for her until I
come back to reality and realize that she did this to herself and destroyed so many lives in the process.

Has anyone ever seen the movie 'Last Dance' with Sharon Stone? I remember watching that movie and kind of feeling sorry for Sharon Stone's character. I had to constantly remind myself that the character was on Death Row for murder.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/ar...2-bc0f-001a4bcf887a.html#.UadO0JUb-6I.twitter

The state Court of Appeals on Tuesday rejected a bid by prisoner rights advocates, including a convicted murderer, to void a new fee being charged to visitors.
Without dissent, the appellate judges said legislators did nothing wrong in approving a 2011 measure requiring those who want to visit inmates to pay a one-time fee. Judge Michael Brown, writing for the court, rejected arguments the fee is unconstitutional.

SNIPPED

Lawmakers authorized Corrections Director Charles Ryan to charge a fee to defray the costs of doing background checks on those who want to enter the secure facilities. Ryan said he picked $25 because it reflects the low end of what the Department of Public Safety charges private individuals for background checks legally required for employment purposes.

SNIPPED

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/04/sheriff-joe-arpaio-inmates-meals_n_2806388.html

There's no such thing as a free lunch and for inmates in jails around Phoenix, there won't be free breakfasts or dinner either.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the controversial Arizona lawman, announced that beginning this month Maricopa County inmates would be charged $1 for their meals, according to ABC15.

It's more expensive to feed inmates,

SNIPPED

Anything that makes existing more difficult for ja is GREAT with me!!

Juror 10, I believe. I mentioned that in the last thread as well and someone said it was 10. I will go back and double check to be sure.

ETA: Yep, Juror 10.

thanks HO, I am pretty sure the foreman voted for life, do we have any idea who the others are? I wonder of JM can talk to them and find out why the voted life over death. I have my ideas, but don't want to go on vaca so I will keep quiet.

I wouldn't worry much about what the bloody little murderer is doing. By now she is having three way conversations with herself (spanish, english, and sign) and is rabidly complaining about the Arizona Supreme Court betraying her with their refusal to allow a special action to take the DP off the table. All that paper she has, I'm pretty sure that between conversations and yoga activities she is probably figuring out how to do origami, already up to paper airplanes and knives I suspect.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/04/sheriff-joe-arpaio-inmates-meals_n_2806388.html

There's no such thing as a free lunch and for inmates in jails around Phoenix, there won't be free breakfasts or dinner either.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the controversial Arizona lawman, announced that beginning this month Maricopa County inmates would be charged $1 for their meals, according to ABC15.

It's more expensive to feed inmates,

SNIPPED

Anything that makes existing more difficult for ja is GREAT with me!!

I don't get why he's so controversial? What's wrong with being tough on inmates??

thanks HO, I am pretty sure the foreman voted for life, do we have any idea who the others are? I wonder of JM can talk to them and find out why the voted life over death. I have my ideas, but don't want to go on vaca so I will keep quiet.

Yep, I think he did but I don't know who else. The "older" woman (Sharon??) who has been on a few shows wanted death, she is the one who whispered "I'm sorry" to Travis's family. I love her!

Morning, dudes!!

That food looks delish!! However, I shall refrain today. Stepped on the scale today for the first time in quite awhile and I'm down FIFTEEN POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I get a :woot: :woot:?

:seeya:

Please tell me your secret???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads