SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning :seeya:

trying to catch up as usual....had to bring this over from the previous thread!!!
Here is one man's opinion on the killing events. I wanted to post this on the 'sequence of events' thread but I can't find it. What do the bright minds here think?

http://www.herrspeightsventures.com/Innocence_Essay_Report.php

OMG this is actually laughable!!!!!!

if someone was to actually believe this account, their common sense would not only be "left at the door," but it would have to "leave the building".....running!

first and foremost is that this scenario in no uncertain terms even remotely coincides with Arias's accounting of events. i kept waiting for him to "reason," that the explanation for such discrepancies was because of her fog, and if only the defense had called him as a witness, he could have so easily, and logically filled in the blanks for the jury! /massive eyeroll.

what's even more ridiculous is the analysis given in his "innocence essay," relies on quite a number of coincidences. yes coincidences do happen...all the time actually. but much like JA's testimony, coincidence upon coincidence results in a pattern, and in this case the pattern is her lying to cover up her premeditation. multiple random coincidences don't happen in life, especially when they ALL revolve around the same incident or event.

his addendum at the end discrediting the state's evidence of premeditation is is even more incredulous. his thought process against the evidence came about while on his own trip to a local walmart to purchase a gas can, where while on line he has an epiphany. what about? well, apparently he can TOTALLY RELATE to JA's need for traveling with additional gas, 'cause as "coincidence" would have it, he too is a photographer as well as being a knife expert! he explains how when embarking on a shoot, he often brings extra gas with him because, hey you never know, "an award-winning picture might be at the end of a mountain road or down a country lane." and darn gone it....he might otherwise not have enough gas to capture that elusive award winning shot!

what he fails to take into account when purchasing his gas can at walmart--as it seems that epiphanies make one forget about common sense--is the fact that if he had decided to return said gas can there would be a record of him making a return!!!!! duh......

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

i could continue, as he also has explanations rationalizations for those pesky skateboarders, the camera in the washing machine, as well as the fact that even though there was no .25 ammo found at travis's house it would be wrong to conclude he didn't own a gun. the details...like no evidence what so ever relating to TA owning a gun doesn't seem to factor into it for him.

just wow! well all i can say is at least it gave me something to laugh about with my morning coffee!!!!!

Hey sleuth, here's my falcor! It's really more about personality than looks:seeya:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 64
I wouldn't worry much about what the bloody little murderer is doing. By now she is having three way conversations with herself (spanish, english, and sign) and is rabidly complaining about the Arizona Supreme Court betraying her with their refusal to allow a special action to take the DP off the table. All that paper she has, I'm pretty sure that between conversations and yoga activities she is probably figuring out how to do origami, already up to paper airplanes and knives I suspect.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/04/sheriff-joe-arpaio-inmates-meals_n_2806388.html

There's no such thing as a free lunch and for inmates in jails around Phoenix, there won't be free breakfasts or dinner either.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the controversial Arizona lawman, announced that beginning this month Maricopa County inmates would be charged $1 for their meals, according to ABC15.

It's more expensive to feed inmates,

SNIPPED

Anything that makes existing more difficult for ja is GREAT with me!!

If he charges for meals, I wonder if he will have to insure quality beyond what is now required.

The convict learning to speak Spanish is purely motivated by the need for another survival tool in AZ prison system. The other inmates know she is half Hispanic and she is a sitting duck for violence and gang hate against her from other Hispanics that will see her as Caucasian if she doesn't speak Spanish. She is smart enough to know that she HAS to learn the language to lessen the hate from other Hispanics. She will then have the ability to chameleon between the whites and the mexicans a little bit easier if she appears more 'legit' with the Hispanics, if she ever ends up in GP as a lifer. So this offer to teach others Spanish really is not a true mitigating factor.. it is entirely a self-serving motive disguised as a selfless act of generosity. She is such a giver. Haha.

I don't get why he's so controversial? What's wrong with being tough on inmates??

How do you feel about him allowing media to interview certain convicts based on the amount of renumeration he recieves?

The convict learning to speak Spanish is purely motivated by the need for another survival tool in AZ prison system. The other inmates know she is half Hispanic and she is a sitting duck for violence and gang hate against her from other Hispanics that will see her as Caucasian if she doesn't speak Spanish. She is smart enough to know that she HAS to learn the language to lessen the hate from other Hispanics. She will then have the ability to chameleon between the whites and the mexicans a little bit easier if she appears more 'legit' with the Hispanics, if she ever ends up in GP as a lifer. So this offer to teach others Spanish really is not a true mitigating factor.. it is entirely a self-serving motive disguised as a selfless act of generosity. She is such a giver. Haha.

Agreed. I suspect the sign language also has a fair amount of benefit as well, if one assumes the guards do not know how to sign. Coniving little weasel activites are what she knows best, no surprise.

How do you feel about him allowing media to interview certain convicts based on the amount of renumeration he recieves?

I have only seen this as a rumor.....is there any proof of this? TIA

Valerie L ‏@VallyV02 18h

@tarakelley320 I feel like my children have left me for the weekend, i am expecting you all to come back tomorrow. :) #Lonely #BORED LOL

--

That's from Val. How sweet is she. Val also tweeted WAT so no sleuthing was involved ot get this.

As closely scrutinized as Sheriff Joe is, I rather doubt "he" receives anything. If payment is made and the money put into the care of the jail and it's inhabitants - bloody good for him. JMO but every jail should be figuring out how to make their own money to pay for the cost of housing criminals, rather than the taxpayers.

I don't get why he's so controversial? What's wrong with being tough on inmates??

Because all is not what it seems. That is all I will say about that man. The sheriff in my county is tough. Our county has issues. Yet oddly down here we realize you can be tough and not have the issues that he has with his county.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'm relatively sure he's not doing it out of the goodness of his heart...

Perhaps he did it for the reason he stated...he has an open door policy....and he gave her rope to hang herself. But in the end, only he knows.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB