Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so jealous. I need a great glass of champagne to celebrate our defense verdict in the civil case I have spent the last three weeks agonizing over. I never really had any doubt...it was everyone around me that had me second guessing everything.

But all is well. It only took the jury 35 minutes to reach a unanimous verdict. I flew back home late last night. My team at the office decorated my office in a very ridiculously over done way...even to the point of posting a large picture of Charlie Sheen on my white board with the GIGANTIC word "WINNING" across it. They bought flowers, my favorite foods, had a department toast of non-alcohol. They are a crazy group! Now it's on to the next case.

Thanks Logicalgirl for letting me vent. Jury trials are stressful and I am grateful I only have to endure approx 4 every decade.

Cheers!!

Just K...you bring up an OUTSTANDING point. I was actually doing some research on SEO and forums last night and had some "aha moments".

I'll offer some thoughts with the disclaimer that...these thoughts are not an entire representation of the situation.

That said...

I have a real issue with Klim Karsda__ian. Why do I mutilate her name??? Well.............because I choose not to give her any more mentions that may increase her google rankings.

When she "tweeded" (wink wink) about the KC verdict I chalked it up to riding the SEO wave. When she "tweeded" about the execution of Troy Davis in GA, I KNEW that her paid for tweeds were nothing more than an SEO effort.

Am I supposed to believe that KK really took time away from applying false eyelashes and bootie exercise to comment on a case she likely knew nothing about??? Nope..

So....then I recalled the K and K in New York episode where Scooty decided that his new signature would be a walking stick. The show actually made an entire episode that focused on the stupid stick.

While researching trademark requests for KC's name I decided to hop over to look at what KK had going.....

Imagine my shock when I saw an entry for her attempt to trademark a variant of her name pointing to use for leather, saddles, walking sticks and more.

Recall her silly engagement with small horses. See a pattern??

So........ then I started thinking about what KK tweeds and posts in her effort to stay a "celebrity".

Using the KK model as a reference...I started thinking about JB's almighty campaign of self promotion.

I started thinking about comments he made...phrases he used.....and examples he offered in his media soundbites.

I will follow this post with a few examples. But folks....start your engines cause it's going to make your blood boil.

I'm so jealous. I need a great glass of champagne to celebrate our defense verdict in the civil case I have spent the last three weeks agonizing over. I never really had any doubt...it was everyone around me that had me second guessing everything.

But all is well. It only took the jury 35 minutes to reach a unanimous verdict. I flew back home late last night. My team at the office decorated my office in a very ridiculously over done way...even to the point of posting a large picture of Charlie Sheen on my white board with the GIGANTIC word "WINNING" across it. They bought flowers, my favorite foods, had a department toast of non-alcohol. They are a crazy group! Now it's on to the next case.

Thanks Logicalgirl for letting me vent. Jury trials are stressful and I am grateful I only have to endure approx 4 every decade.

Cheers!!

Congrats :)

Sounds like you have a fun team to work with.

So.....IMO JB spent more time calculating his SEO value than defending his client.

JB argued against release of certain docs yet never opposed others. Why? You may ask.... below is a sample of words or phrases he commented on next to an example of that same word or phrase showing up in searches.....

For every word or phrase used to describe his clinet...he used the same to add another perspective AND....ding ding ding mention in the SEO rankings.

This is MOO but feel free to join me.

Bra- Mentioned by forum posters regarding her jail purchases....mentioned by JB when fighting her commissary purchase release.....mentioned by KC in her "letters" accusing Lee of lifting one up while she slept.

Pizza-Mentioned by Anthony family and DT to explain smell in the car.....mentioned by MSM when reporting GA's suicide attempt. Recall it was reported that he asked hotel clerk where to find a good pizza joint?

Pen*s- Mentioned by forum posters analyzing a certain photo rumored to be KC.....mentioned by JB in opening statements in his dramatic and craptastic display.

Helicopters- Mentioned in docs regarding KC's "no show" for a date with WW to fly over Orlando for a date....mentioned repeatedly by JB during jury selection.

more to come....

Congrats :)

Sounds like you have a fun team to work with.

Thank you! We really are a great supportive team. We are primarily insulated from the other departments we are connected with, so we rely heavily on each other to keep ourselves from burnout, despite the attacks from every other department that litigation effects.

I am just so grateful that Amanda Knox is home. I wish I had more time to watch the Conrad Murray trial.

Thank you! We really are a great supportive team. We are primarily insulated from the other departments we are connected with, so we rely heavily on each other to keep ourselves from burnout, despite the attacks from every other department that litigation effects.

I am just so grateful that Amanda Knox is home. I wish I had more time to watch the Conrad Murray trial.
I'm happy things went well for you in court. I get my chance as a juror in a little over a week. That's if I'm selected. It hasn't happened yet in all my trips to the courthouse so far.

I'm happy things went well for you in court. I get my chance as a juror in a little over a week. That's if I'm selected. It hasn't happened yet in all my trips to the courthouse so far.

Thank you, and good luck with your jury duty. Sometimes, it is nothing personal and only intended to create a jury more beneficial to either side. I am always released by one side or the other on a preemptory challenge. I am an anomaly. The last time I was called for jury duty, each side had equal reason to pick me as I had previously pursued a claim for the same reason as the plaintiff, yet I also am tasked with defending the same type of claim for my employer. I think I stumped everyone. At the end of the day, I can tell who had the weakest case by the side that released me.

Most of the time I am released just because of my occupation. They don't want people who manage litigation to be on a jury...especially a civil case.

But that's okay, I know that I don't get to know everything as a juror, so I don't have any burning desire to be on a jury. I would be in the court room listening to all the motion in limine and the determination of what evidence is excluded or included. I find that aspect of court extremely fascinating.

Okay, I am fading fast...good luck!! I hope you get on the jury and have a rewarding experience.

It has just occurred to me that the SJ whom FCA referred to in her Amanda Knox-inspired thank you note could have been Steve Jobs. I hope she didn't slap a heart-shaped sticker on her ipod screen in memoriam.

FYI- FCA's insipid, clueless and graceless thank-you will be read by a few handfuls of people at best. The web site it is on has so few visitors that it doesn't even register on web traffic analysis sites.

Its net worth (based on number of hits) is literally zero dollars. By way of contrast, this site is worth roughly $55,000, enjoys hundreds of thousands visitors monthly, still, with a peak of around a million visitors back around FCA verdict time.

The only way more folks will ever view that other page is if it keeps popping up here and peeps go there out of morbid curiosity.

That FCA has grand delusions about the significance of her posting there is pathetic, but...unsurprising.

So.....IMO JB spent more time calculating his SEO value than defending his client.

JB argued against release of certain docs yet never opposed others. Why? You may ask.... below is a sample of words or phrases he commented on next to an example of that same word or phrase showing up in searches.....

For every word or phrase used to describe his clinet...he used the same to add another perspective AND....ding ding ding mention in the SEO rankings.

This is MOO but feel free to join me.

Bra- Mentioned by forum posters regarding her jail purchases....mentioned by JB when fighting her commissary purchase release.....mentioned by KC in her "letters" accusing Lee of lifting one up while she slept.

Pizza-Mentioned by Anthony family and DT to explain smell in the car.....mentioned by MSM when reporting GA's suicide attempt. Recall it was reported that he asked hotel clerk where to find a good pizza joint?

Pen*s- Mentioned by forum posters analyzing a certain photo rumored to be KC.....mentioned by JB in opening statements in his dramatic and craptastic display.

Helicopters- Mentioned in docs regarding KC's "no show" for a date with WW to fly over Orlando for a date....mentioned repeatedly by JB during jury selection.

more to come....

What does SEO stand for? Where I work it stand for Sewage Enforcement Officer. :floorlaugh:

SEO = Search Engine Optimization - its a marketing term, basically keywords that drive traffic to sites and subjects on the web. Sleutherontheside is onto something interesting here...and I look forward to more of their posts.

Cheers!!

LOL - they must be a crazy and fun group - Charlie Sheen with Winning across it would have done it for me - I would have been on the floor in hysterics....
Congratulations! Well Done! This case (OCA) has cast an unnecessary pall of fear over everyone who does an outstanding job in the legal world and still doesn't get the result they should get. You've broken through the "mind barrier" - Hooray!!!

FYI- FCA's insipid, clueless and graceless thank-you will be read by a few handfuls of people at best. The web site it is on has so few visitors that it doesn't even register on web traffic analysis sites.

Its net worth (based on number of hits) is literally zero dollars. By way of contrast, this site is worth roughly $55,000, enjoys hundreds of thousands visitors monthly, still, with a peak of around a million visitors back around FCA verdict time.

The only way more folks will ever view that other page is if it keeps popping up here and peeps go there out of morbid curiosity.

That FCA has grand delusions about the significance of her posting there is pathetic, but...unsurprising.

That is exactly why I won't open any of the links. However, it is very curious as to why for the past week it was coming up first. The first thing that came to mind is that this case and specifically interest in the client and her lawyers has fallen off the radar and the new site was being opened over and over by the creators to generate interest. What is worrisome is the possibility that as interest dies on the part of opponents to this client that the only sites that will remain current will be those initiated by the client herself and her money hungry team, of course.

Anyone with a lot of SEO knowledge know if that is something that could happen?

LOL - they must be a crazy and fun group - Charlie Sheen with Winning across it would have done it for me - I would have been on the floor in hysterics....
Congratulations! Well Done! This case (OCA) has cast an unnecessary pall of fear over everyone who does an outstanding job in the legal world and still doesn't get the result they should get. You've broken through the "mind barrier" - Hooray!!!

Not sure who put up this site but it is not very flattering with that one picture at the top that, although it is cut off, is one of her performing a sex act and it wasn't a burrito in this particular picture. Why would that picture be up there plain as day when her "team" claimed it wasn't a picture of her? It's the third picture in from the right. Do they think they are doing her any favors???? And who is SJ....Saint Jose? jmo

KarmicLaw...Congratulations...Sounds like you work with a good bunch of banana's!

Ranch..If your a juror next week, from your posts, I have no doubt you'll do great.

Sleutherontheside...Very interesting posts...keep em coming!

PeteyGirl...Great post from first thread. You never know who our visitors are here. If there is even one that reads something helpful to avoid being taken in by the likes of FCA and some that manipulated their way into the lives of members here, then it's worth posting! For new mothers, stay away from those little tea party sets, they too are hard on the feet!

To Steve...I lost one of my brothers to pancreatic cancer...God Bless You and say hi to my brother and Caylee. My thoughts are with your family and friends for their loss.
I was told by a doctor when having problems with my pancreas..Doctors can take your heart, replace it..set it on your chest. Remove other organs in your body...but don't ever touch the pancreas. One of the most painful conditions...You were a true fighter!

Good Morning to everyone...I got my dose of booze from the doc yesterday. Wasn't propofol but just as good. After getting shots in my back and sitting in a room for 10 minutes, the nurse that came to lead me out got a good laugh when she asked me if I was ready to go home...I told her I couldn't because I had to get shots in my back first. Can't imagine if MJ did wake up after the first dose he would have been totally with it...JMO

That is exactly why I won't open any of the links. However, it is very curious as to why for the past week it was coming up first. The first thing that came to mind is that this case and specifically interest in the client and her lawyers has fallen off the radar and the new site was being opened over and over by the creators to generate interest. What is worrisome is the possibility that as interest dies on the part of opponents to this client that the only sites that will remain current will be those initiated by the client herself and her money hungry team, of course.

Anyone with a lot of SEO knowledge know if that is something that could happen?

bbm: I think that is exactly what happened, in preparation for the big "thank you" by CMA. Hoping that "thank you" might be seen and revered by the masses. :floorlaugh:

The timing of her "thank you" was simply pathetic. She has been out of jail for close to 3 months, and upon Ms. Knox's home-coming and the awaiting of Knox's arrival by the many who supported her and the media, CMA comes up with a "thank you" on that exact same date. FCMA is so transparent, so predictable........

I suppose there could have been a "team" of people who could have been clicking on that link for days to generate hits so it could move up in the search engines. If JB and his minions are still hoping for a big pay-day for FCMA, it might still be worth his while to orchestrate something like that, he may have not give up hope yet for that $$ he so hoped for. I do not put it past any of them.

or others who are just working on an FCMA-rehab-tour so maybe a book by her would be tolerated by the public and not out-right protested, or some other obscure "event" where JB and FCMA can make some $$ might not cause a negative uproar. Fat chance of that happening any time soon, IMO.

IMO, MOO, etc.

How does one know for sure that OFA was on that site?
I saw the so called thank you thing in the old sidebar yesterday and I didn't think it was OCA simply because Caylee was mentioned. I'm leary of OCA thanking anyone outside of her DT.
IDK. OCA reminds me of someone who would demand thank yous given to her cuz she's the cute, hot, little girlish elfen. Oh gosh I just made myself a little sick. Anyway do you see what I'm trying to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn