Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link I posted is to a full and complete death certificate, as used by the state of Florida. Your link goes to a "generic" death certificate. There are many sites you can bring up Caylee Anthonys death certificate; search, and they will all be the same as the one I posted to link to.

As far as "Dr G.", I believe you are confusing "death certificate" with "autopsy report."

originally posted by Dilbert
"
re: the death certificate at the link you posted does not show the full certificate, the bottom part is missing.
Blank certificate at the link below, you can see it is much longer and the part where the manner of death is missing in the one you linked to.

I do believe that if Dr. G testified to the manner of death being a homicide, then it would state that on Caylee's death certificate.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/dea...3final-acc.pdf"

Huh? Dr. G testified under oath that Caylee's death was a homicide by undetermined means and repeated it again yesterday. This has always been her opinion after examining Caylee's remains in December 2008. She is the Chief Medical Examiner in the district where Caylee was murdered and her opinion absolutely would be on the death certificate and any other legal paperwork regarding Caylee's death.

She came to her decision because ,according to her:

1. Statistically people call 911 100% of the time in accidental deaths, specifically drownings. (didn't happen here)

2. There was absolutely NO reason for the duct tape to be around Caylee's face if she died by "accident"

3. The manner in how Caylee's dead body was discarded and "hidden" like trash.

Homicide by undetermined means= She was murdered but she cannot tell you exactly how, she was murdered because all that was left of that baby was a skeleton.

This is well documented fact and I am not really sure why it is being debated as anything else.

She testified under oath that Caylee's death was a homicide by undetermined means and repeated it again yesterday.

She came to her decision because ,according to her,

1. Statistically people call 911 100% of the time in accidental deaths. (didn't happen here)

2. There was absolutely NO reason for the duct tape to be around Caylee's face if she died by "accident"

Therfore, she deemed it a homicide by undetermined means. This is well documented fact and I am not really sure why it is being debated as anything else.

Just to add, this testimony was day 15 of the trial.

Huh? Dr. G testified under oath that Caylee's death was a homicide by undetermined means and repeated it again yesterday. This has always been her opinion after examining Caylee's remains in December 2008. She is the Chief Medical Examiner in the district where Caylee was murdered and her opinion absolutely would be on the death certificate and any other legal paperwork regarding Caylee's death.

She came to her decision because ,according to her,

1. Statistically people call 911 100% of the time in accidental deaths. (didn't happen here)

3. The manner in how Caylee's dead body was discarded and "hidden" like trash.

Homicide by undetermined means= She was murdered but she cannot tell you how, but she was murdered.

This is well documented fact and I am not really sure why it is being debated as anything else.

Ya know....ITA!!
IMO...this "put the puzzle pieces together" was what one would have "expected" the jury to do in a "circumstantial" case....as we've seen in so many other jury trials.
Never mind...I'm NOT gonna go there...it's done and over.

Sittin on hands! :great: I love my Beach!

Thought I remembered this from somewhere. Was discussed and answered in Sidebar Thread #3...guess we're goin for a ride on that "magic carpet" on this thread, as well...LOL :crazy:

Well, it's an ongoing discussion since the verdict - but no carpet ride for me. I've had my say and am just leaving it as a difference of opinion. All done! :seeya:

Well, it's an ongoing discussion since the verdict - but no carpet ride for me. I've had my say and am just leaving it as a difference of opinion. All done! :seeya:

Me either. Some people will just never get it and I am tired of explaining it for the thousandth time. The majority get it, the minority keep needling and pestering, and I'm not responding anymore to that kind of bait. I know what happened, most of us are clear on what happened, and that's enough for me. Illogical questioning and constant harassment is not going to change my mind or my stance. I'll just leave it at that.

a quick note from the previous thread. Because my Father passed away in Florida in late August, I know in Florida they give you two death certs. One lists cause of death, the other doesn't. So if a person wanted they could only produce the one with no cause but there will be a second cert. with cause.

Thank you for this clarification. With everything I've read online, death certificates always include the cause and manner of death, your comment further cements my previous thoughts on the subject. Thank you :)

Hmm...and because we are good WS citizens and dislike attending offsite WS seminars at times not truly convenient to us..:great: ..we don't even discuss trolls or baiting in threads because we know that too can be considered baiting or harrassment so we go back and erase those comments while we have the opportunity....:innocent:

Good point. There's no way should could have pierced her own nose and not have any swelling. I think you're right it was a fake.

I had my nose pierced and there was zero swelling.

I also used to do piercings on other people and never saw swelling except maybe sometimes with belly button piercings & tongue piercings.

FWIW.

I had my nose pierced and there was zero swelling.

I also used to do piercings on other people and never saw swelling except maybe sometimes with belly button piercings & tongue piercings.

FWIW.

thank you, and lucky ALL of you :( I swell up and turn beet red from everything :( that would be let's see, tongue, belly button, 4 in each ear, and 2 tattoos*. I was swollen and miserable for weeks with all of 'em.

*which are being lasered off at present and I....yes, you guessed, swell up and go beet red with that, too.

eta: when you pierced other people, they never got any swelling later on? that really surprises me. now when I got any/all of mine done, the artist wouldnt have known as it didnt happen for a few hours...?

The Discovery ID channel is advertising a new "Inside the Caylee Anthony Case" program tonight at 8pm.

"New, The forensics of the murder of Florida toddler Caylee Anthony in 2008 are explained by Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties. Caylee's mother, Casey was tried for first-degree murder but was acquitted in 2011. (2012). (Documentary)."

BTW, I like how it's entititled the CAYLEE Anthony case, not the KC Anthony case.

The Discovery ID channel is advertising a new "Inside the Caylee Anthony Case" program tonight at 8pm.

"New, The forensics of the murder of Florida toddler Caylee Anthony in 2008 are explained by Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties. Caylee's mother, Caysee, was tried for first-degree murder but was acquitted in 2011. (2012). (Documentary).

BTW, I like how it's entititled the CAYLEE Anthony case, not the KC Anthony case.

Thanks Suzihawk - that makes it 5pm my time so I will see if I can tape it. I don't think Discover ID is known for sliding off the edge of the earth with their programs are they?

Thanks Suzihawk - that makes it 5pm my time so I will see if I can tape it. I don't think Discover ID is known for sliding off the edge of the earth with their programs are they?

Thanks, LG! PLease let us know if it is indeed a new program, or the same one we just watched of Dr. G. If Dr. G has 2 programs devoted to Caylee's death, it would lend further credence to KC and/or her "team" leaking those videos to focus the attention away from the facts. I mean, seriously! Who wants to hear about forensics when KC has a new nose ring! *huge eyeroll*

Thanks, LG! PLease let us know if it is indeed a new program, or the same one we just watched of Dr. G. If Dr. G has 2 programs devoted to Caylee's death, it would lend further credence to KC and/or her "team" leaking those videos to focus the attention away from the facts. I mean, seriously! Who wants to hear about forensics when KC has a new nose ring! *huge eyeroll*

You are so funny - yes, I certainly will let you know!

Oh no! I got caught in the door. Had the most awesomeness post! :great: Well, I will have a beer and a donut instead, probably for the best.

Seriously? a beer and a donut? Wow! if i wasn't already married, i might be in love... :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500