Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish "others" would explain their personal opinion as to what happened to Caylee Marie Anthony, how she ended up dead, and how in the world FCA isn't responsible. I have many opinions, like others here, and we are obligated (JMO) to explain our position in a respectful manner. We can always agree to disagree. Certainly, I do not understand how some "others" can continually just post one liners without a thought of their "own." Their relentless attacks on JA have me baffled. I think there is something incredibly personal with the attacks. JMO, of course. I would "assume" it may have to do with their own, personal, criminal record, but that's all I got because they refuse to explain their tireless attacks.

JA, in my opinion, was a champion for Caylee. He and the entire prosecution team had one goal, to seek justice for a young, murdered little girl. This young girl, was dumped in a swamp near her mother's home with duct tape over her mouth. The "mother" went on a partying binge...that, with the rest of the evidence, makes me 100% sure FCA is responsible for Caylee's death!

JA did not fail Caylee, nor did anyone who was investigating her homicide! JA did his JOB! The family of Caylee failed this child, the "mother", grandparents, uncle, and especially the Pinellas 12. They didn't do their jobs as caretakers, family, jurors and as basic human beings.

All of the above it JMO. I will never forget Caylee Marie Anthony. I will never forget the horrible injustice to this child's memory. I will never forget how this family failed her and continues to do that to this day. ALL OF THEM! They are making money off the murder of their family member, while a family member was responsible for her death! They all lied through the investigation, trial and continue to LIE!! Still making the almighty $$$. SICKENING!!

Unlike Caylee's family, some of us will NEVER FORGET her! And, in some way, if we feel like being here is the only way to help, we have that right.

Like I said, agree to disagree, please. WE GOT IT! Seriously, we really do.

I really don't care if she gets a ring on her hoo haa just as long as I can believe there will be justice for Caylee at some point and karma bites big time.IMO.

I understand being outraged at a verdict and continuing to fight for some kind of justice (even if it is in civil court) but I really don't understand any continuing efforts spent making up excuses and defending a person that was found not guilty. The innocence project is full of cases were a wrong verdict may have been reached and an person that is truly not guilty but went to prison. That would be a good use of a person's time.

I understand being outraged at a verdict and continuing to fight for some kind of justice (even if it is in civil court) but I really don't understand any continuing efforts spent making up excuses and defending a person that was found not guilty. The innocence project is full of cases were a wrong verdict may have been reached and an person that is truly not guilty but went to prison. That would be a good use of a person's time.

thank you! It is bizarre isn't it?

Hmm...and because we are good WS citizens and dislike attending offsite WS seminars at times not truly convenient to us..:great: ..we don't even discuss trolls or baiting in threads because we know that too can be considered baiting or harrassment so we go back and erase those comments while we have the opportunity....:innocent:

Thanks for the heads-up...removed my not so nice "magic carpet ride" post...so sorry everyone if my post was offensive. :blushing:

Dr G is hitting the circuits today.. She's a guest on Anderson. (after dance moms segment)

The link I posted is to a full and complete death certificate, as used by the state of Florida. Your link goes to a "generic" death certificate. There are many sites you can bring up Caylee Anthonys death certificate; search, and they will all be the same as the one I posted to link to.

As far as "Dr G.", I believe you are confusing "death certificate" with "autopsy report."

originally posted by Dilbert
"
re: the death certificate at the link you posted does not show the full certificate, the bottom part is missing.
Blank certificate at the link below, you can see it is much longer and the part where the manner of death is missing in the one you linked to.

I do believe that if Dr. G testified to the manner of death being a homicide, then it would state that on Caylee's death certificate.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/dea...3final-acc.pdf"

During the trial Dr. G. did testify that the manner of death was homicide.

Usually parents who loose a child from an accidential death are zombies for a long period of time afterwards. KC was one of the happiest people I have ever seen to have lost a child, accidentially or on purpose. One picture is worth a thousand words. jmo

Well Said LambChop

Caylee - God is not finished yet

Watching Dr. G. on Anderson Cooper right now - thanks fellow WS'ers for sharing it. Yep, others have pre-empted HER haven't they! Good so far! She is good!

The Discovery ID channel is advertising a new "Inside the Caylee Anthony Case" program tonight at 8pm.

"New, The forensics of the murder of Florida toddler Caylee Anthony in 2008 are explained by Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties. Caylee's mother, Casey was tried for first-degree murder but was acquitted in 2011. (2012). (Documentary)."

BTW, I like how it's entititled the CAYLEE Anthony case, not the KC Anthony case.

KC does not like to compete with Caylee at all.:innocent:
Stay tuned for her to try & up Caylee:crazy:

anderson- is there a question you'd still like answered about caylee?
dr g - yes, what happened?

I know, I saw a little blip about that on CNN and that is actually what got me thinking in that direction.

:furious::furious::furious:

I almost fell over when I read that article. The idea that anyone in any government would sanction disability for the sickest of criminals such as the ones portrayed in that article is really kind of scarey and of course more than revolting.

Caylee, God is not finished yet

Sunbunny - I just wonder about the timing of all this "leak" of the video. If PR folks are testing, they are seeing that ONLY the folks who were Caylee's advocates are accepted now with the media - and thanks that Dr. G and others are filling this need. For every FCA mention - the media is now posed it seems to line up the pro- Caylee folks.

Again Caylee, God is not yet finished
anderson- is there a question you'd still like answered about caylee?
dr g - yes, what happened?

Radar onlinle is reporting that 'The Dirty' is offering OCA $350,000 for the first interview. If a debut is inevitable, The Dirty is right where she belongs.

Radar onlinle is reporting that 'The Dirty' is offering OCA $350,000 for the first interview. If a debut is inevitable, The Dirty is right where she belongs.

Well by the time they take out taxes, back taxes that she has not paid, she'll have approximately half left. I see her civil attorney's and now JB who is doing her appeal taking pretty much all, or at least a big chunk out of the rest. She might have enough left over to buy and iPad. Not sure why she would bother when she feels she can hold out for more. What ever is offered will never be enough. jmo

Well, all I can say is if FCA does appear in/on "The Dirty" (whatever that is), we will know that she has made a deal and was paid.

So will the IRS, the State of Florida, ZG and her attorneys, TM and his attorneys, Kronk and his lawyers, her parole officer, the Parole Dept, her lawyers, keepers and her parents and also, any nefarious people she may be associated with.

I don't believe at this stage of her game, FCA will allow anyone else to handle her money again. It will be all hers. Let the fighting begin.

Lambchop, I see we had the same line of thought and we both started out with "Well". It sure is a deep subject. LOL

I am watching "Anderson" now and Dr. G. is outstanding! Her voice strength, her word choice, everything is aimed at letting the listeners know that Caylee was murdered! Period! No lame excuses justify the facts! I love this woman! Go Dr. G! Keep telling everyone who will listen!

:woohoo:

Thanks for the heads-up...removed my not so nice "magic carpet ride" post...so sorry everyone if my post was offensive. :blushing:

no MyTinkieGirl - I didn't think you'd crossed boundaries. A good friend however...:innocent: caught "my drift"...:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500