Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5m89GmHeRY"]Casey Anthony - Lily the Pink - YouTube[/ame]

(I`m sorry, I don`t know what to say, and I have a limited vocabulary)

With Baez's book bombing and the felon comming off probabtion...i'm wondering if the "implosion' is around the corner. They have to be realizing no one wants to pay for their lies, people are losing interest and moving on..and the ones that are still interested in the case cannot be lied to.

Surely they see now they will not be able to make $$$$$ off a movie or an interview and spew lies. The only option left to make $$$$ is possibly to come clean and tell the truth.

I think something may be brewing and we may see some action when they no longer feel they can use each other...should get real interesting.

Just for the heck of it this morning I was cruising the CNN.com site to see if I could figure out why Baez's big interview with Piers M. was cancelled. And yes, he replaced Baez with Katy and Tom stuff.

Then I flipped to their justice page and what did I find about FCA, the case , Jose and his book? Tada!

............Absolutely nothing. Nada. Zimmeman and Sandusky are featured in little boxes, and on their list of ten things that people are talking about was #2 Jaycee Dugard, #3 Joran VanderSloot, #6 Kyron Horman,#9 Natalee Holloway and #10 JonBenet Ramsey

Only when I clicked on the JVS window did I find anything at all about FCA and Baez.....:waitasec:

I really do have to work today - but before I go, let's all raise our coffee cups - and sure - you tea drinkers too - and wish A_News_Junkie good luck in NOT being picked for jury duty today!!

We need her here!!!:rocker:

I just read some of those comments of Lily`s on Amazon. She certainly has a detailed answer on everything, a lot of knowledge of the case. Some of the claims are bizarre..

"Casey did not leave Caylee with George "often." She lied about having a job for two years and lied about having a baby sitter because she was protecting Caylee from George.

Casey had Caylee with her 24/7. She would sleep with Caylee at friends or boyfriends homes."

"Casey stalled for time because, based on the jailhouse tapes and jailhouse letters from George, George had Casey believing Caylee was alive."

Yes, he told Casey that Caylee had drowned, but he must have told her that she wasn't dead at some point."

"Casey did not know where the body was buried--or where Caylee was if she were alive--or she could have made a plea deal...and pleaed down to 10 years...but she would need to know where the body was...and she didn't know. "

"I would rather have Jose on my side in a battle than 10 men! He is my hero. His daughter and his wife must be so proud of him. "

"Lily" is that you?

Where is this Amazon and Lily thing? If someone could direct me, I'd like to see it.

I just read some of those comments of Lily`s on Amazon. She certainly has a detailed answer on everything, a lot of knowledge of the case. Some of the claims are bizarre..

"Casey did not leave Caylee with George "often." She lied about having a job for two years and lied about having a baby sitter because she was protecting Caylee from George.

Casey had Caylee with her 24/7. She would sleep with Caylee at friends or boyfriends homes."

"Casey stalled for time because, based on the jailhouse tapes and jailhouse letters from George, George had Casey believing Caylee was alive."

Yes, he told Casey that Caylee had drowned, but he must have told her that she wasn't dead at some point."

"Casey did not know where the body was buried--or where Caylee was if she were alive--or she could have made a plea deal...and pleaed down to 10 years...but she would need to know where the body was...and she didn't know. "

"I would rather have Jose on my side in a battle than 10 men! He is my hero. His daughter and his wife must be so proud of him. "

"Lily" is that you?

Lily sounds like someone very close with the Anthony camp. Clearly this person has consumed the KOOL AID.

Where is this Amazon and Lily thing? If someone could direct me, I'd like to see it.

Go to the book on Amazon. She is everywhere there is a discussion going on about the book their especially where our own News Junkie posted his review. Go to comments under the review.

I believe it may be "Lily the pink" herself.

:twocents:

Edit.
I don`t believe Casey chose to call Robyn "Lily" by accident, it had some meaning to her. Pink on the other hand has been connected to Caylee. After reading the lyrics of that song, the last chapter reminded me of Caylee in an eerie way. Casey mentioned wanting to have an Irish kid too, didn`t she?

I have not thought about KC in a long time. Then, I ran across an article in the latest People magazine about her. Barf. "She spends hours making scrapbooks of articles written about her and creating pages of Caylee's pictures, artwork and momentoes Cindy sends to her, including a curl from her daughter's first haircut." Kc told her friend, "I am one of the most famous people in America. I'm on Saturday Night Live."

Disgusting.

Once the ME (Dr G. and her staff) were finished with the autopsy and tests, the skeleton of Caylee (tears!) was released to FCA through her attorneys. It was held at a funeral home for weeks. During that time Jose and his band of goons had access to her tiny bones and skull and could do whatever they wanted. After they were done, George and Cindy apparently cremated her remains to dangle around their necks and wrists. Bless you, Caylee. You deserved so much more!

Let's not forget... they smashed that baby's skull by using a walmart saw to open it :(
I remember when I first heard about this. My thoughts were, how could a mother do that to her baby AND on Christmas eve :( Caylee had been through so much & now they were doing THIS to her too? Can I say I hate them all!!!!!!

Just watched this snippet. Casey Anthony's confused mind? Imaginary people? Not buying, they were blatant lies. She just opened up a new door for cons if you ask me. Whenever they are caught lying all they have to do is make up imaginary people. Which brings to mind. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

When you believes your lies, you don't change them when they don't fit the situation. I.e. FCA admitted she did not work at universal. She didn't still think she worked there once she was at the end of the hallway.

I have not thought about KC in a long time. Then, I ran across an article in the latest People magazine about her. Barf. "She spends hours making scrapbooks of articles written about her and creating pages of Caylee's pictures, artwork and momentoes Cindy sends to her, including a curl from her daughter's first haircut." Kc told her friend, "I am one of the most famous people in America. I'm on Saturday Night Live."

Disgusting.

Some people just crave attention any way they can get it, even the negative. It is still attention to them.

Okay so this Lily is on another page too, and is probably not Casey (I can`t say that with a 100% certainty because she does invent people :banghead:)

http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/p...y-anthony-book-reviews-comments/#comment-8151

That`s enough reading FCA letters and the opinions of disturbed individuals for today. Ground control to Mysteeri.

I think that is News Junkies Lily. She is posting the same carp she is posting under comments on Amazon. The sexual abuse theory she has of KC and Caylee. Comments about Caylee was left to decompose so there was no evidence that George molested Caylee
I can't believe that George just sits there idly and does nothing about these accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname