Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
More importantly as to credibility, is ANJ a chemist?

Well - I was just about to come tell you guys about this, but it looks like the media, errrrrr:waitasec:(does that mean the same thing as news? she said in her innocent voice) must have already told ya.

Hey but the good thing for Ronald, he took Jose off his wish list!

Now where did I set that beaker with the CHCl3? I was going to agree to use immunity for it in a case I .....(whoops, I better not say to much here - never know who could be lurking!!!!!!!!)

I can't believe GA hasn't had a heart attack by now either. I didn't give him much hope about coming out of this alive...but he proves me wrong everytime.

He sat there in that courtroom and did NOTHING! The most vile and disgusting things being put on the air for national and international discussion and he sat there with the evil one next to him and did NOTHING! People are darn right when they say this family is nutz.

I wish JP never put in his silly "remain stoic" law. There would be no remaining stoic if I were accused of child molestation/of my child by Baez. Most men would have knocked him out at some point...and had been proud to go to jail for doing it. Cindy really does his his sack in a lock box..doesn't she?

I sat there through the whole trial and heard cindy speak as if the people actually existed too. It was difficult to follow, because cindy also brought all the imaginary people to life. Nutcase two. These two women are so far out there with their lies and twisted stories, that normal people just sit there and scratch their heads or worse, bang their heads. :banghead:

Where were those jurors heads? There was a tape shown to the jury of the felon talking about George being the best Grandpa ever. A TAPE, FGS!

Well - I was just about to come tell you guys about this, but it looks like the media, errrrrr:waitasec:(does that mean the same thing as news? she said in her innocent voice) must have already told ya.

Hey but the good thing for Ronald, he took Jose off his wish list!

Now where did I set that beaker with the CHCl3? I was going to agree to use immunity for it in a case I .....(whoops, I better not say to much here - never know who could be lurking!!!!!!!!)

Call me confused, but I still see Jose on his wish list: :waitasec:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2LAZW8V3KTPJT/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pdp"]Amazon.com: Profile for Ron Manta@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51C4C8e2LdL.@@AMEPARAM@@51C4C8e2LdL[/ame]
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1FVGS3TOP44O2/ref=cm_pdp_wish_all_itms"]Amazon.com: Jose Baez: Wish List@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QBQERiDTL.@@AMEPARAM@@51QBQERiDTL[/ame]

Oh for crying out loud! This "Lily" person is just another of the minions.

We have heard that Caylee drowned, George found her and fished her out of the pool, Casey came around the corner to the backyard and screamed, held Caylee and rocked back and forth crying...then George took Caylee and said he'd take care of everything.

We have also heard...that George came into Casey's room and told her Caylee had drowned, she got in a fetal position and cried, and he told her he would take care of everything.

According to Lily, George told Casey Caylee had died and he took her away, but Casey didn't know where she was taken. And then later George told Casey Caylee had not died, but wouldn't tell Casey where she was.

Huh???

Also according to Lily, Casey did not leave Caylee with George "often" so Caylee would be protected from the molester.

FGS, when a person is protecting someone from a molester they do not leave them with the molester EVER!!

Yikes, these people all have a few screws loose. I could understand the fight if there was anything--anything at all--pointing toward anyone other than Casey in Caylee's murder. And it was a murder, not an accident. Duct taping Caylee's face, triple bagging and hiding her body completely negates accidental drowning. No one--NO ONE--hides the body of their accidentally drowned child after making it look like a murder.

Sadly though, there are people in this world who will believe anything. Even Casey's, CM's, JB's verbal vomit. Not to mention, that of their minions.

I can't believe GA hasn't had a heart attack by now either. I didn't give him much hope about coming out of this alive...but he proves me wrong everytime.

He sat there in that courtroom and did NOTHING! The most vile and disgusting things being put on the air for national and international discussion and he sat there with the evil one next to him and did NOTHING! People are darn right when they say this family is nutz.

I wish JP never put in his silly "remain stoic" law. There would be no remaining stoic if I were accused of child molestation/of my child by Baez. Most men would have knocked him out at some point...and had been proud to go to jail for doing it. Cindy really does his his sack in a lock box..doesn't she?

I wouldn't even consider calling GA a man.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

With Baez's book bombing and the felon comming off probabtion...i'm wondering if the "implosion' is around the corner. They have to be realizing no one wants to pay for their lies, people are losing interest and moving on..and the ones that are still interested in the case cannot be lied to.

Surely they see now they will not be able to make $$$$$ off a movie or an interview and spew lies. The only option left to make $$$$ is possibly to come clean and tell the truth.

I think something may be brewing and we may see some action when they no longer feel they can use each other...should get real interesting.

Casey will never tell the truth. That just isn't going to happen. Just listen to the last "interview" by phone she had with Piers Morgan. Not one thing has changed about her. It's still her as the victim, always her as the victim and not Caylee. She's never going to make money because it's just the same pack of lies she keeps spewing. She's not going to tell the truth, and actually she can't, because she lies so much no one would believe it's the truth anyway. Casey and the truth are strangers. She doesn't believe she needs the truth. She believes her lies will carry her through life and get her what she wants, and she hasn't been wrong yet.

I think that is News Junkies Lily. She is posting the same carp she is posting under comments on Amazon. The sexual abuse theory she has of KC and Caylee. Comments about Caylee was left to decompose so there was no evidence that George molested Caylee
I can't believe that George just sits there idly and does nothing about these accusations.

Yes, and that George claimed to Casey that Caylee was alive, this we can seen from the jailhouse videos and letters???

These claims are pretty much "out there" and there will always be people who are convinced of the innocence of Casey, as well as other convicted felons.

I think that is News Junkies Lily. She is posting the same carp she is posting under comments on Amazon. The sexual abuse theory she has of KC and Caylee. Comments about Caylee was left to decompose so there was no evidence that George molested Caylee
I can't believe that George just sits there idly and does nothing about these accusations.

Me either. I can't believe he hasn't said one thing or tried to defend himself. It's ridiculous. That family is willing to destroy itself for Casey. I don't see how he can live with himself knowing that people think he's a child molester. Yet he remains silent and keeps letting Casey and her goons continue to accuse him of molesting Casey and Caylee. Unbelievable.

Where were those jurors heads? There was a tape shown to the jury of the felon talking about George being the best Grandpa ever. A TAPE, FGS!

Probably zoomed out. And they didn`t ask to see any tapes during "deliberation time" either. They had already made up their minds. Perhaps Baez provided more entertainment and got their attention.

Here`s a snippet from the jailhouse letters where she talks about the abuse (bbm):

"But as always, we have to very much in common, both good and the bad. I know how it feels to be physically emotionally and mentally abused. And I also know how it feels to be sexually abused. It's taken a long time for me to forgive and I've been somewhat successful in doing so. The worst part is, when I tried to confide in someone before-Jesse, my Mom, they turned on me. I was to blame for my own brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept. I woke up night after night with my sports bra lifted up over my chest or if I had on a regular bra, it would be unhooked. Even if I was doing karate in my sleep, that wouldn't have happened. I woke up many times to a flashlight on my face, and he would be sitting on my floor, in front of the bed, starring at me.

This went on for over 3 years before I finally stood up to Lee and told him if he ever came in my room again, I'd kill him. I was 15. It started just before I turned 12. When I told my mom about it two years ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleep walking. Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everything her reaction was literally, like a knife in my chest-"So that's why you're a *advertiser censored*?!" I don't think having sex with 7 people makes me a *advertiser censored*, but I could be wrong. Over the past few months, I've been having really vivid dreams and it's obvious that they are dreams of things that have already happened. I think my Dad used to do the same thing to me but when I was much younger. I can see him in my room exactly the way it was when in elementary school."

http://www.caseyanthonyletters.com/letter008.php

I read onwards too, man..

"Thanks again for my favorite pen ever! My hand doesn't even hurt. Good job Sis! I'm going to stop rambling for now. I'll write you over the weekend. I love you Robyn, and for now, I will call you Lily, Not sure why, but it just came to me :)"

Ha, a Lily is busy on Amazon.

OMG that is it -- I could not put my finger on why the name Lily seemed so related to the case! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

Me either. I can't believe he hasn't said one thing or tried to defend himself. It's ridiculous. That family is willing to destroy itself for Casey. I don't see how he can live with himself knowing that people think he's a child molester. Yet he remains silent and keeps letting Casey and her goons continue to accuse him of molesting Casey and Caylee. Unbelievable.

I'm on a quick coffee break - hi Aedyrs :seeya:

Great to see you back if only for a short period of time. Was shocked you werent here for the South Park adventure that A_News_junkie held or is still holding..:floorlaugh:

Okay so I have a question for you and all of you re George coming out to deny what Baez is saying FCA has said about molesting them both.

We know he has denied this both in court and via his lawyer. So based on this - what do people think he should do? I ask that question respectfully.

I mean - what exactly - how should he do that? Would we suggest appearing on local media in a newspot? Appearing on a selected shows like Baez is doing? Appear on a show with Baez and duke it out?

I'd really like posters to have a think about this and post - I'm interested - but really do a blow by blow and advance it in the future.

And lastly, how do you think he would be perceived by the public, especially right now, since most anti-FCA folks don't support him and the pro-FCA folks hate him? And what would be the final result he would get?

And one more thing - who thinks Baez is trying to draw him out to do that very thing? Thanks y'all - will be watching with interest.

Edited to add: I've been wondering the same thing but everytime I try to play it forward - I just cringe and stop in my tracks...

Great to see you back if only for a short period of time. Was shocked you werent here for the South Park adventure that A_News_junkie held or is still holding..:floorlaugh:

Okay so I have a question for you and all of you re George coming out to deny what Baez is saying FCA has said about molesting them both.

We know he has denied this both in court and via his lawyer. So based on this - what do people think he should do? I ask that question respectfully.

I mean - what exactly - how should he do that? Would we suggest appearing on local media in a newspot? Appearing on a selected shows like Baez is doing? Appear on a show with Baez and duke it out?

I'd really like posters to have a think about this and post - I'm interested - but really do a blow by blow and advance it in the future.

And lastly, how do you think he would be perceived by the public, especially right now, since most anti-FCA folks don't support him and the pro-FCA folks hate him? And what would be the final result he would get?

And one more thing - who thinks Baez is trying to draw him out to do that very thing? Thanks y'all - will be watching with interest.

Edited to add: I've been wondering the same thing but everytime I try to play it forward - I just cringe and stop in my tracks...
I don't think it matters one bit if George comes out (AGAIN!) and denies the claims. People are going to believe what they want to believe...the DT should be thanking those people 'cause as you pointed out, if it weren't for their chatter on the web, there'd be one less defense Jose could latch on to. I remember when the conversation started to pop up here...and bless those mods for putting the kabosh on a lot of the discussion (discussion that IMO started elsewhere and was brought over here to gauge our reaction). George didn't molest Casey. I think it was quite obvious how Casey felt towards her father (a Jobs for Dummies book comes to mind)...but it had nothing to do with imaginary abuse, IMPO. George did not discard Caylee like trash. In the beginning what he did do (along with his wife) was try to protect his daughter with even more lies. He knew Caylee was gone...he smelled the car.
JMHO

Does anybody have an idea or thought as to why Baez would put so many obvious "lies" "mistruths", etc. into his book, I didn't read it, have no desire to, all of the relevant blurbs have been reported on/leaked, but there are many that are verified as incorrect by discovery documents and videotapes!

Foremost for me: WHY would he write that FCA said "Oh well, Oh well" when EVERYONE knows she said "Surprise, Surprise" when Cindy told her in the jailhouse video the newest story was that Caylee drowned in the pool?

That video was played OVER and OVER and OVER by MSM, pasted on blogs, forums, etc., after hearing Jose's opening statement. It was everywhere, many people familiar with this case use it as an interjection all the time when commenting on something FCA-related! It is COMMON KNOWLEDGE I think that she said Surprise, Surprise, even by people NOT so familiar with everything FCA, don't you think?

For the life of me, I can't figure out why he would publish such a blatant "mistruth" ... ideas anyone?? He HAD to have done it on purpose????

IMO, MOO, etc.

Does anybody have an idea or thought as to why Baez would put so many obvious "lies" "mistruths", etc. into his book, I didn't read it, have no desire to, all of the relevant blurbs have been reported on/leaked, but there are many that are verified as incorrect by discovery documents and videotapes!

Foremost for me: WHY would he write that FCA said "Oh well, Oh well" when EVERYONE knows she said "Surprise, Surprise" when Cindy told her in the jailhouse video the newest story was that Caylee drowned in the pool?

That video was played OVER and OVER and OVER by MSM, pasted on blogs, forums, etc., after hearing Jose's opening statement. It was everywhere, many people familiar with this case use it as an interjection all the time when commenting on something FCA-related! It is COMMON KNOWLEDGE I think that she said Surprise, Surprise, even by people NOT so familiar with everything FCA, don't you think?

For the life of me, I can't figure out why he would publish such a blatant "mistruth" ... ideas anyone?? He HAD to have done it on purpose????

IMO, MOO, etc.
He was lazy?
I really don't think he spent much time reading anything...other than his own press.

I really do have to work today - but before I go, let's all raise our coffee cups - and sure - you tea drinkers too - and wish A_News_Junkie good luck in NOT being picked for jury duty today!!

We need her here!!!:rocker:
I actually called in sick. I have been having weird arm pain the last few days - yes, of course it has to be the left arm. I think it is pinched nerve in cervical disk, or by rotator cuff but it kept me up all night. At least I don't have to call again till Wed night. I will be so happy when July 31 comes. I don't mind doing jury duty, or sitting on a case but this is too long a time to be living day to day based on a call after 5 the night before.

My answer:
If he didn't have the guts to stand up for Caylee knowing that she was murdered at the hands of his daughter (just by looking at his face I know he knows the truth) what make's anyone think he will stand up for himself?

I have no sympathy for him simply because he had no sympathy for Caylee. He could have righted this wrong by standing up and saying no more CFCA, no more and she would have been behind bars where she belongs.

Yeah! No piece for him ever. He betrayed Caylee so let the cards (karma) fall where they may.

ANDDD as for you Miss LG. You get back to work NOWWWW! If your boss catches you messing around on here she's going to need this :werk:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname