Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just another thought (well a few...lol) about the fact that this was premeditated and why Casey didn't have a better story.

She and Cindy were still denying she was pregnant at 7 (?) months.

She took the detective all the way down a hallway at Universal before she fessed up that she didn't work there.

She probably thought that when she said that Caylee was kidnapped that they would just start searching and not treat her as a suspect. (remember her attitude....she was arrested on an f'ing whim)

Heck, we all know all this stuff, but it is so unbelievable!!

And just another thought (well a few...lol) about the fact that this was premeditated and why Casey didn't have a better story.

She and Cindy were still denying she was pregnant at 7 (?) months.

She took the detective all the way down a hallway at Universal before she fessed up that she didn't work there.

She probably thought that when she said that Caylee was kidnapped that they would just start searching and not treat her as a suspect. (remember her attitude....she was arrested on an f'ing whim)

Heck, we all know all this stuff, but it is so unbelievable!!

And she DID have a story. Remember Timer 55? She had a very involved story about the nanny and her sister and the kidnapping, and the explanation for WHY she couldn't tell anyone---because the sisters were just taking her for a while, to teach her a lesson.

Her parents even kind of believed that part. They fixed Caylee's fave meal for her birthday, and wrapped presents, half believing the child was coming home safely in time to celebrate. Casey was used to telling these ridiculous stories, and not being challenged.

That is why she hated Yuri so much. He actually questioned her silly claims.

I think her original plan was to stage a fake 'murder-suicide.' She would try and make it look like George killed Cindy and then himself. But she would have needed thew chloroform to help pull that off. She would need to secretly overpower George in order to place him correctly before the killing. But she would then hope to inherit the house and live 'happily ever after.'

But that huge emotional fight with Cindy over the stolen $ threw Casey off. Cindy threatened to kick her out and take custody of Caylee. That threw Casey for a loop. She became so enraged, that she took it out on her poor child, as vengeance. She was trying to get back at Cindy with that twisted reaction, imo.

I see her as way more cold blooded. Fight with CA - no Babysitter. She needed a babysitter. Don't need a babysitter if you don't have a baby - she doesn't have a baby - problem solved. Off to make dinner and watch a movie with this months' boytoy.

I don't think FCA loved her mother and I don't think she loved Caylee. I think she used them for her own gratification and when they weren't useful - that was it. The woman is a psychopath - the only love she has is for herself.

In case the 'foolproof suffocation' searches end up being what this 'bombshell' is all about:

1. In JB's book, in an obvious effort to further incriminate George, he drops the bombshell that a guilt-ridden GEORGE, who was logged into AIM, searched pro-suicide websites to research ways to off himself (i.e. "foolproof suffocation") purportedly because he felt instant immense guilt after _____ << fill in the blank: whatever happened to Caylee that day; for which George was responsible in JB's version.

2. However, it is ludicrous. We know for instance, that George showed up for work that day. In JB's theory, the crazed suicidal guilty killer George simply logged out, shrugged off his guilt-driven suicidal desperation, and just went to work instead. LOL

3. After the book came out, those who were closely analyzing the lies in it were very surprised about this one, because we were familiar with all the discovery docs and did not recall seeing anything in them about George having done "suicide" searches online that day, nor the "foolproof suffocation" reference.

4. We knew from the docs that Casey indeed did have an AIM account, even though JB claims in his book that she did not, and blamed George for the searches instead. This was a red-flag. Very fishy.

5. Several WS'ers got busy untangling the truth from this odd little vignette JB was trying to pander via his book.

6. What was found: Yes, Casey had an AIM account. Yes, it was Casey's AIM account that was in use on June 16, 2008. Yes, the searches began with the search term "foolproof suffocation," not anything to do with suicidal desperation, or how to commit suicide. And yes, it was CASEY who searched for "foolproof suffocation."

7. The whole point is that these searches -- performed by CASEY, not by George -- were for HOW TO ENSURE DEATH, specifically "FOOLPROOF SUFFOCATION." The searcher was not seeking sites specifically related to suicide as JB claimed. And it was not George, but CASEY who made the searches.

8. One search result for the "foolproof suffocation" search term happened to be a blog post (the Spiked site) about the existence of pro-suicide websites and advocates, and examples of the kinds of things posted by them, such as foolproof ways to die. It does mention duct tape and plastic bags, btw. It's a report; a kind of expose. The blog post was titled, "Venturing into the Pro-Suicide Pit." (In the book, JB misleadingly implies this was a website George sought out, which encouraged people to commit suicide and spelled out how to do it.)

9. Not only that, but as we've known all along, and as further proved by the great sleuthers who checked this out in detail, (see links below) there is no way for JB's scenario of June 16 to be even remotely possible given FCA's computer activity timeline and subject matter that day, combined with her cell phone activity.

10. The FACTS prove it did not happen the way JB said it did, and the FACTS very strongly implicate FCA as Caylee's killer IMO.

What JB did in court as well as in the book was unconscionable, despicable and disingenuous. If he indeed knew all along that the evidence pointed to Casey, but framed and slandered George at the trial... and then knowingly in his book framed George yet again for Casey's murderous actions, I agree he should be investigated on ethical grounds.

It's all there for reading and analyzing on the computer forensics thread, as well as in the Sidebar and in the thread about the untruths in JB's book.

The pertinent posts begin as early as July 6, right after the book came out.

Computer forensics thread:
Anthony's Computer Forensics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sidebar #9: (possibly also in Sidebars #10 & 11)
Sidebar Discussion #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Book fact-checking thread:
Fact-Checking "Presumed Guilty" by Jose Baez ***LIST ONLY, NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I truly have to thank you for this and bump it up in case anyone missed it, it really puts it all in a logical sense for me. :rocker:

JB's ethics are right up there with the Westerfield attorneys. In the absence of an admittal of the searches by KC, he is still but a thin sliver away from having done the very same thing they did. Shameful.

ETA-Sad that the aforementioned sliver is the sliver that counts.

I have to say.....how delightful that LDB threw Tony and WKMG a great big THWARTCAKE by confirming the big news behind the highly teased story!!

If these searches were made at 2:50 then she killed Caylee, that means Caylee was likely still warm in the trunk while she was renting movies. :sick:

my gawd. made me sick too.pure evil just pure evil...Casey, they will be waiting for you at the gates.:notgood:

And she DID have a story. Remember Timer 55? She had a very involved story about the nanny and her sister and the kidnapping, and the explanation for WHY she couldn't tell anyone---because the sisters were just taking her for a while, to teach her a lesson.

Her parents even kind of believed that part. They fixed Caylee's fave meal for her birthday, and wrapped presents, half believing the child was coming home safely in time to celebrate. Casey was used to telling these ridiculous stories, and not being challenged.

That is why she hated Yuri so much. He actually questioned her silly claims.

I don't know about George, but I think Cindy has been sailing down the river Denial for years. IMO, the "birthday party" was just Cindy's attempt to keep up appearances. I believe the whole family realized pretty early on that Casey killed Caylee and disposed of her body, but no way Cindy was going to let that come out because it would make them look so terrible as parents. And George just did as he was told. Cindy calls the shots, after all! I still don't know what Lee's part in all this was. I don't know if he was just a befuddled bystander or helped in the coverup.

And I still believe Casey started planning Caylee's death the previous March, when her friends were going off to Puerto Rico and she couldn't go. I really think at that point, she decided she wanted to get rid of her "burden" so she could party 24/7 and continue living off stolen funds and fantastic lies. And I also believe she planned on offing her parents, absolutely.

:twocents:

Personally, I think those searches were meant for her to figure out how to kill her parents. Nobody needs to figure out how to kill and subdue a two yr old. But her searches about household accidents and fights and foolproof suffocation and chloroform were probably because she wanted to 'stage' the deaths of her annoying parents. Maybe as a murder-suicide or a home invasion robbery, imo.

She had been telling her friend Amy that they were going to get the house. Amy even asked for the address so she could send her new camera there. Casey was running out of time for that lie because Amy was about to become homeless and was under the mistaken belief that she was about to move into that home any day.

I have for a long time thought it was a totally plausible idea that she planned to kill her parents. But I don't even think she intended that they would be found. Like with Caylee, I think she was going to get them out of the picture without anyone knowing what happened. Maybe even tell people that they got custody of Caylee and moved away, eliminating both "problems" that way. I agree that she was setting up stories about them giving her the house in anticipation of this plan.

JMO

I have to say.....how delightful that LDB threw Tony and WKMG a great big THWARTCAKE by confirming the big news behind the highly teased story!!

:cupcake:

LDB said in her reply that the computer searches were done at 2:50pm
Baez clings to 1:50pm, he claims he had not 1 but 2 computer experts verify the timeline..
Baez says 1:50pm, LDB says 2:50pm and WS members sleuthed out that it was done at 2:50pm as well

Baez fails to take into consideration that a blogger(s) could also be a computer expert..., a lawyer, a P.I, a pathologist, have medical background, have University degrees..some multiple degrees, are executives, own a business and some of us have Dogs, instead of cats

I have for a long time thought it was a totally plausible idea that she planned to kill her parents. But I don't even think she intended that they would be found. Like with Caylee, I think she was going to get them out of the picture without anyone knowing what happened. Maybe even tell people that they got custody of Caylee and moved away, eliminating both "problems" that way. I agree that she was setting up stories about them giving her the house in anticipation of this plan.

JMO

Maybe, but I wonder....was she going to kill Lee, too? Because as stupid as she is, she had to know she couldn't just tell Lee this lie.

I don't know. I think maybe she considered it and realized she couldn't pull it off. The story about the house was probably just more lying bs to keep her friend hanging with her. Taking her all the way down to the end of the hallway before regrouping with a new lie.

In case the 'foolproof suffocation' searches end up being what this 'bombshell' is all about:

1. In JB's book, in an obvious effort to further incriminate George, he drops the bombshell that a guilt-ridden GEORGE, who was logged into AIM, searched pro-suicide websites to research ways to off himself (i.e. "foolproof suffocation") purportedly because he felt instant immense guilt after _____ << fill in the blank: whatever happened to Caylee that day; for which George was responsible in JB's version.

2. However, it is ludicrous. We know for instance, that George showed up for work that day. In JB's theory, the crazed suicidal guilty killer George simply logged out, shrugged off his guilt-driven suicidal desperation, and just went to work instead. LOL

3. After the book came out, those who were closely analyzing the lies in it were very surprised about this one, because we were familiar with all the discovery docs and did not recall seeing anything in them about George having done "suicide" searches online that day, nor the "foolproof suffocation" reference.

4. We knew from the docs that Casey indeed did have an AIM account, even though JB claims in his book that she did not, and blamed George for the searches instead. This was a red-flag. Very fishy.

5. Several WS'ers got busy untangling the truth from this odd little vignette JB was trying to pander via his book.

6. What was found: Yes, Casey had an AIM account. Yes, it was Casey's AIM account that was in use on June 16, 2008. Yes, the searches began with the search term "foolproof suffocation," not anything to do with suicidal desperation, or how to commit suicide. And yes, it was CASEY who searched for "foolproof suffocation."

7. The whole point is that these searches -- performed by CASEY, not by George -- were for HOW TO ENSURE DEATH, specifically "FOOLPROOF SUFFOCATION." The searcher was not seeking sites specifically related to suicide as JB claimed. And it was not George, but CASEY who made the searches.

8. One search result for the "foolproof suffocation" search term happened to be a blog post (the Spiked site) about the existence of pro-suicide websites and advocates, and examples of the kinds of things posted by them, such as foolproof ways to die. It does mention duct tape and plastic bags, btw. It's a report; a kind of expose. The blog post was titled, "Venturing into the Pro-Suicide Pit." (In the book, JB misleadingly implies this was a website George sought out, which encouraged people to commit suicide and spelled out how to do it.)

9. Not only that, but as we've known all along, and as further proved by the great sleuthers who checked this out in detail, (see links below) there is no way for JB's scenario of June 16 to be even remotely possible given FCA's computer activity timeline and subject matter that day, combined with her cell phone activity.

10. The FACTS prove it did not happen the way JB said it did, and the FACTS very strongly implicate FCA as Caylee's killer IMO.

What JB did in court as well as in the book was unconscionable, despicable and disingenuous. If he indeed knew all along that the evidence pointed to Casey, but framed and slandered George at the trial... and then knowingly in his book framed George yet again for Casey's murderous actions, I agree he should be investigated on ethical grounds.

It's all there for reading and analyzing on the computer forensics thread, as well as in the Sidebar and in the thread about the untruths in JB's book.

The pertinent posts begin as early as July 6, right after the book came out.

Computer forensics thread:
Anthony's Computer Forensics - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Sidebar #9: (possibly also in Sidebars #10 & 11)
Sidebar Discussion #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Book fact-checking thread:
Fact-Checking "Presumed Guilty" by Jose Baez ***LIST ONLY, NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I truly have to thank you for this and bump it up in case anyone missed it, it really puts it all in a logical sense for me. :rocker:

Thank you! I did miss this excellent post. So now that the AIM lie has been called out, he's saying "what? Look over there...the timeline is off". JB lies as much as FCA. I wonder if he has explained the AIM on his FB.

Sounds to me that he came in for an interview with his buddy TP thinking it would be a pro-JB thing and got double crossed. :giggle:

LDB said in her reply that the computer searches were done at 2:50pm
Baez clings to 1:50pm, he claims he had not 1 but 2 computer experts verify the timeline..
Baez says 1:50pm, LDB says 2:50pm and WS members sleuthed out that it was done at 2:50pm as well

hmmm, who to believe?

A. LDB/WS members

B. Baez

I'll go with A. :D

Have I mentioned just how much I hate Casey Anthony? Foolproof huh? Wrapping three large piece of duct tape around the face of a two-year-old baby who had no way to fight off the vicious attack of a monster who hated her was foolproof alright. I still struggle with whether I believe Caylee was drugged at the time of the duct tape placement or if she was aware of what her own mother was doing to her at the time. Was Caylee forcefully held down. Crying. Struggling.

I hate Casey so much!

JMO

What about Lee? He would be a problem.

I don't think FCA loved her mother and I don't think she loved Caylee. I think she used them for her own gratification and when they weren't useful - that was it. The woman is a psychopath - the only love she has is for herself.

This just says it all. Thank you!

If one were to Google 'venturing into the pro-suicide pit,' one could easily find a link to a blog written in February 2008, that uses the word foolproof within the first paragraph.

The blog also refers to other websites that teach euthanasia supporters about self-suffocation, drugging oneself into coma and death, committing suicide without a trace, and within the article it talks about placing a bag over one's head.

The blogger has provided very few links because his goal is to admonish the pro-suicide websites and point out a disturbing trend of disseminating the above information on the internet. I will look into some of these few links, and who knows? Perhaps one of the fake characters/places/scenarios Casey made up is named on one of these sites/links...

AZ: say like stated so well by Desdemona, JB went after GA knowing full well that evidence pointed to FCA, would GA have grounds for a lawsuit against JB? I really really really wish he would file one.

AZ: say like stated so well by Desdemona, JB went after GA knowing full well that evidence pointed to FCA, would GA have grounds for a lawsuit against JB? I really really really wish he would file one.

I never read Jose's book, but does he still accuse George of the same things he accused him of during the trial? I ask this because I am pretty sure Jose is "covered" legally for anything he said during the trial, but I am not sure if he would be covered by anything said in a book?

Not for what was said in court. That's privileged. I didn't read the book, but I gather there is some difference of opinion among those who have read it whether JB really accused GA of anything in the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500