Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found WS after watching NG, then getting on Orlando Sentinel website, reading Cindy's brother, Rick's posts and saw and clicked on the WS link...been here ever since.

I used to read Steve Huff's old crime blog. He raved about the people at Websleuths. So at his recommendation, I decided to check it out and never left.

You know ~ it would be nice for some exceedingly solid evidence to come out that takes all question of Casey's innocence away. Even at this late date. It might help to demonstrate that our legal system errors on both sides ~ even though defense lawyers and the Innocence Project might try to persuade the public otherwise!

Caylee probably has no need to "rest easier" than she already does. But I do. And every stroke of extra evidence that points to Casey's guilt is worth celebrating!

Know when I realized I was an addicted Websleuths member? During the Frye Hearing when they were talking about post mortem death bands and I remember pulling out a piece of my own hair to examine it. I also remember that I was not the only one. I also remember the many pizza experiments and duct tape experiments. This was a very dedicated group of sleuths! Some braver than me.

I did ask to look into the trunk of some random woman's Pontiac Sunfire. Just to see what it looked like.

duct tape and water experiments... but I was addicted long before then

I may not be able to watch it live streaming on my IPad, last night I kept getting source video not found
I hope someone post what is being said on the new thread once Beach opens it up
I may have to wait until someone uploads it to You Tube

Where is Macushla? Her fine husband held Caylee in his arms. made me feel good to know she was loved..:seeyou:

Don't worry sweet Caylee, we still have your back. :heartluv:

Caylee%20Anthony%2055_4.jpg

Made a new sidebar. 13 is full. :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191367"]Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea