Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I didn't see you had added the link to your post, lg! Sorry 'bout that. :blushing:

I still love Dominic's response to Baez on whether or not he had bought the book: "I wouldn't spend a NICKEL on it!" Ouch! Hahaha!

No thank you - I couldn't remember how to embed it properly so your post was perfect!! I just hope those who haven't heard it will take a moment because it is just beautiful!! And I loved listening to them after Baez hung up!!

Besides the fact that Casey (and the A's for that matter) seem to use words in weird/inappropiate ways, the only other thing I can think of is that she didn't want to open that trunk and have Caylee still be alive.

I can't believe I just typed that. :(

Do you think Caylee was still alive when placed in the trunk? I always felt that she was already deceased when placed in the trunk. I have always believed that the duct tape was the murder weapon and Casey either had Caylee's hands/arms held back (possibly had her hands taped behind he back based on pictures that were enhanced here by Websleuth members of the stain in the trunk plus the separate piece of duct tape found at the remains site) or that she was drugged and then the tape applied to her face. I never thought that Caylee was alive while in the trunk because she had been triple bagged like garbage and was ready for disposal?

I also can't believe I just typed that.

hahaha so Jose says the "blogger" has "never been admitted in a court of law"

well okay buddy... rock on.. (you schmuck!) I guess only if someone puts on a suite and stands in a certain room at a certain time they have made cogent sense?

Guess what Jose: we read the reports! A blogger figured it out and the prosecutor did not

Mitigate that. :dramaqueen:

Not a screenshot beach, This is from Hal's blog.
Jose Baez Facebook:The promo is extremely misleading,as they are trying to show that I’m saying that the computer searches would have hurt Casey,when I’m arguing to the contrary. Secondly,their timeline is off by an hour,we disagree and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. I had 2 independent experts verify the timeline. They are wrong but would prefer to mislead people. It’s truly ridicolous.
Reply Posted by: Dinosaur | Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 6:50 PM

WHAT?! They are trying to mislead people? Pot, meet kettle.

I wonder why ROL disabled the comments for the story. I just went there to read the comments which were available this morning but gone now.

Do you think Caylee was still alive when placed in the trunk? I always felt that she was already deceased when placed in the trunk. I have always believed that the duct tape was the murder weapon and Casey either had Caylee's hands/arms held back (possibly had her hands taped behind he back based on pictures that were enhanced here by Websleuth members of the stain in the trunk plus the separate piece of duct tape found at the remains site) or that she was drugged and then the tape applied to her face. I never thought that Caylee was alive while in the trunk because she had been triple bagged like garbage and was ready for disposal?

I also can't believe I just typed that.

No, I never believed she was alive before she went in the trunk. It is just a reason that came to me that might cause her to search "fool-proof suffocation".

I still laugh when I think of BaezSpeak...or Spell, in this case. "Iorny." Best written with a big goober sharpie on a very large pad of paper perched on an easel, placed in front of jury still cross-eyed from sugar shock courtesy of the Dessert Lady.
:floorlaugh:

Wait till you see how he spelt ridiculous - (allegedly, as I can't link to it) :giggle:

Maybe I just don't understand the mind of a murderer, but this word "foolproof" bothers me ( in the same way it bothered me when FCA said "when this case goes to trial' so matter of factly way early on).

Suffocation is suffocation...why would you even think to add the word "foolproof" in front of it right off the bat? Why not just google "suffocation?"

ugly coping ;)

I sure Jose has been reading here. He has noticed the attention to Casey Anthony has faded, and by default, the attention to him too. He brings to Tony Pipitone's attention evidence the prosecution missed, pointing out more of their inepitudeness, and for those still in Casey Anthony's camp, a chance to see how the public is still hungry for anything and everything that is Casey Anthony. And the end result? More unhappy people here, most likely, nothing more.

I still don't understand why they could not admit into evidence enhanced photographs of the stain. Not like it would have made a lick of sense to this jury, but I felt the stain and the outline of Caylee's tiny body in the fetal position was some of the most damaging evidence. Again, the jury would just tell themselves, "well, it doesn't prove Casey put it there." :banghead: Ugh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther