SIDEBAR to the Drew Peterson trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury get the case by 4 PM...Beth K forget to add time for sidebars?

Jon Seidel ‏@SeidelContent
Big crowd here today for #DrewPeterson trial. Members of the public spilling into the media overflow room. SEVERAL chairs being brought in.

They just make me sick! I have never seen defense attorneys act like these clowns imo. They just show no respect and try to see who can be the funniest. Yuck! :maddening:
Amentothat, Jackson44. Well, Drew picked 'em.... Clones, all.
icon8.gif

Lopez expected in about 20 minutes...

Ruth Ravve ‏@RuthRavve
#DrewPeterson Both the courtroom and overflow courtroom (provided for media to hear trial while using laptops) are PACKED w/people today

Jon Seidel ‏@SeidelContent
Members of the Savio family currently among those joining the media in the #DrewPeterson overflow room.

One would think Lopez would account for traffic and leave extra early on such an important "really big shew" day. Hope it throws off his MoJo:maddening:

Hi All-I have been watching this case off & on for a few yrs & read the trail of bodies thread last night - all I can say is WOW-I do have a few questions that I was hoping someone could answer for me
Did Kathleen & Stacy live in the same house
Whatever happened to the young girl Drew was engaged to a few yrs ago and her father was very very upset about it
Was Drew fired from the PD or was he given the option to retire?
Thank you

whew I'm glad you all saw what I saw. That was obnoxious. But like I said I think it's because they are scared. They act like bullies. It's hard for me to listen to any of that.. I have the utmost respect the family members not jumping up and strangling drew or joel. imo.

One would think Lopez would account for traffic and leave extra early on such an important "really big shew" day. Hope it throws off his MoJo:maddening:

I have no doubt Lopez is late on purpose to throw Koch off! Would be just the thing he would do!

Is there going to be a closing arguments thread? TIA

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson judge giving each side an one hour and 45 minutes for their arguments.

Ruth Ravve ‏@RuthRavve
#drewpeterson Members of the public actually camped out last night at the Will Co courthouse to be in line for the Peterson trial

Everything you ever wanted to know about Drew and the cases of both wives is in the archive.

At the moment I can't even access my own archives, grr.... but if you click the link in my siggy, it is there.

Maybe a kind WS'er will do the links.

There is a specific sub-section for Kathleens trial.

All the stuff that wasn't allowed into the trial is in the Hearsay Hearings section.

Saw a tweet that people were lined up from 1:00 am (??) :what:

That was a typo as they began lining up at 1 pm yesterday! A poster somewhere else said they were playing CLUE game and changed on of the rooms to the bathroom, changed Col. MMustard to Drew, and changed the candlestick to a billy club. The also watched the movie Untouchable while in line.

Hi All-I have been watching this case off & on for a few yrs & read the trail of bodies thread last night - all I can say is WOW-I do have a few questions that I was hoping someone could answer for me
Did Kathleen & Stacy live in the same house

No, but Drew snuck Stacy into the basement of their (Kathleen and Drew's) house and had her spend the night. Drew and Stacy bought a house very close to Kathleen's.

Whatever happened to the young girl Drew was engaged to a few yrs ago and her father was very very upset about it.

I've not heard anything except that she is the one that left him.

Was Drew fired from the PD or was he given the option to retire?

He was not fired, he retired so he could keep his pension.
Thank you

Mine in red.

#drewpeterson prosecutor Chris Koch will give an hour-long closing with Will County State's Atty. Jim Glasgow ending w/ a 45 min. rebuttal.

#drewpeterson atty @josharrk will have nearly two hours for his argument. We'll see if he can top his legendary "Family Secrets" closing

I'm SO glad IS isn't showing Hemy Neuman today.

Is "he" there yet:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member