Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

I've been thinking about the thousands of pictures that TM posted on the DIS boards.

It seemed strange to me that in all those pictures, particularly the ones on the cruise, I don't see a single passenger other than her, Sidney and the kids.

Almost like the ship was in port and all the passengers were on shore.

Like maybe they were staged? I mean, obviously the pics with her celeb bestirs are utter horse s**t...if she would lie about having those relationships what's to say didn't lie about vacations too?

Ps I cannot believe she thought anyone would buy those pics as proof that she was friends with those celebs and band members.

I've been thinking about the thousands of pictures that TM posted on the DIS boards.

It seemed strange to me that in all those pictures, particularly the ones on the cruise, I don't see a single passenger other than her, Sidney and the kids.

Almost like the ship was in port and all the passengers were on shore.

I think one of our posters that has experience of working as a Disney Agent suggested these pics were taken when no holidaymakers were around.

I think one of our posters that has experience of working as a Disney Agent suggested these pics were taken when no holidaymakers were around.

Tammy wrote on Disboards that she liked getting up early and taking pictures before the crowds came out. In a couple of her posts she mentioned they were up so early that the breakfast place wasn't even open yet.

The thing that still sits uneasy for me is the fact that Sidney wasn't up front with police when they first questioned him about Heather, Sidney wouldn't speak with Terry Elvis when Terry needed to talk to him about Heather's disappearance, and the fact that Sidney went to the Disney marathon less than a month after Heather disappeared. If he cared about her at all, how could he have left to go anywhere...let alone Disney? So many things point to him being involved, but to what extent? Did he help murder Heather or just help cover it up?

If he just covered it up and LE had evidence showing that, then I would think (and hope) he would have been charged with accessory after the fact and not murder 1 and kidnapping.

Since he was charged with both kidnapping and murder it seems that whatever LE has supported him being charged equally with TM. In many states (I don't know SC's laws) it doesn't matter who does what exactly; if they were both there and both participated at the time of the killing, in whatever way they participated, they are both considered equally culpable, even if it was one and only one person who actually did the killing itself.

Didn't she say TM was on a training cruise for Disney agents, and wasn't supposed to bring her family along but did it anyway? I can't find that post right now, but it seems like that's what was said. Maybe it was in the parking lot thread that was closed? But that was why the ship seemed so empty in the pics.

Tammy wrote on Disboards that she liked getting up early and taking pictures before the crowds came out. In a couple of her posts she mentioned they were up so early that the breakfast place wasn't even open yet.
Could be a bit of that and a bit of the other.

I remember reading her own words that at an evening thing at Disney she liked to stay behind and be the last one out of the area so she could get crowdless pics. Fisheye night pics as I remember.

Didn't she say TM was on a training cruise for Disney agents, and wasn't supposed to bring her family along but did it anyway? I can't find that post right now, but it seems like that's what was said. Maybe it was in the parking lot thread that was closed? But that was why the ship seemed so empty in the pics.

Yes, thats what I remember OG.

Yes, that poster actually used an industry trade term to describe those cruises, but it's escaping me right now. Was the poster Hambirg?

Yes, that poster actually used an industry trade term to describe those cruises, but it's escaping me right now. Was the poster Hambirg?

I thought it was Delta Dawn, but can't say for sure without finding that post again.

Is that first parking lot thread ever going to be reopened? Because there was a lot of good stuff posted there and it's a shame that we can't refer back to it now.

I thought it was Delta Dawn, but can't say for sure without finding that post again.

Is that first parking lot thread ever going to be reopened? Because there was a lot of good stuff posted there and it's a shame that we can't refer back to it now.

I would love for that to be re-opened!

If Heather had really not had any contact with SM since early November, she may have taken a call from him six weeks later, if out of the blue, pretty seriously, Imo. Most women would like to think that their former lover was still thinking about them and be open to seeing them again, at least. It would be flattering, Imo, if nothing else.

Yes, you're right, thank you.

If Heather had really not had any contact with SM since early November, she may have taken a call from him six weeks later, if out of the blue, pretty seriously, Imo. Most women would like to think that their former lover was still thinking about them and be open to seeing them again, at least. It would be flattering, Imo, if nothing else.

Absolutely positively. I'd venture to guess 75% of women would feel this way.

That's what I remember too. It was a training cruise with no family.

Could be a bit of that and a bit of the other.

I remember reading her own words that at an evening thing at Disney she liked to stay behind and be the last one out of the area so she could get crowdless pics. Fisheye night pics as I remember.

Yes, thats what I remember OG.

Yes, you're right, thank you.

That's what I remember too. It was a training cruise with no family.

Hey, I remember this too but I didn't see the first social media thread downstairs. I kept forgetting about it. So I must have read something pertaining to what was said on a thread - don't remember if it was before Heather got her own section of this forum though. I think you guys are right that it was DeltaDawn. I looked up Disney College Of Knowledge bc it lists there how to become an agent for all of their venues, cruises was one of the sections. I thought Tammy & Sidney cruised with Tammy's parents as well. I thought on that one cruise Tammy complained about the line to the buffet was too long so she opted for something else. Was that somebody else conversing with her maybe? They cruised more than once, so maybe some of the pictures were from a training cruise? I saw alot of pictures with several people in them, such as at dinner, etc...but also several photos with nobody but her family in them. She mentioned getting up early, like before dawn, just to take pictures. But even the beach pictures seem barren. Weird.

not sure if i am putting this post in the right thread but admin can move it if it belongs somewhere else; here goes:

i have been reviewing hoppy's posts from the bond hearing and she gave us a lot of info we would not have had had we relied on MSM cause she was present at the hearing too (thank you so much!!)...anyway we keep harping at a few things: whether or not Heather was still in contact with SM after Nov 5.; when the ie's took place meaning...before the night of Dec 17/18; and if those dates hold true what time could they have occurred and also whether or not that first phone call was the start of a set-up, and one other thing if SM cared for Heather

facts that we have:

at 10:34pm on Dec 17, Heather text a pic of her driving a stick shift to her dad with the caption "Just learned to drive a stick, I'm a Pro!" - now something stood out to me, if the sexts were sent to Heather that night (which SM had told LE after he lied initially about where he was that night - see below) they would have been after this time, because Heather would have had to have seen them on her phone before texting her own photo to her dad

so, imo those photos were sent after 10:34pm on Dec 17

next, Heather receives call from SM from payphone at 1:35am Dec 18

SM does not have his cell phone obviously, and he has a phone convo with Heather for around 4 minutes and he tells her that he has left his wife to be with her - my opinion is that the photos have all been sent before this time and sometime after 10:34 pm

so, my opinion of that whole phone convo as i have stated before, could be one where SM is apologizing for the photos and had nothing to do with sending them and that he has had it with his looney, overbearing wife...she's cuffing him to the bed, she is going to work with him, watching his every move, making him post loving tweets on the road trip about the two of them ie something to the effect of waking up to the most beautiful woman in the world, blah blah blah, the list is end list and all phoney on his part, cause he really wants to be with Heather...etc etc

now here is where hoppy comes in; she post this on 3/17 @8:12pm on arrest page #28 post #1042 the night of the hearing:

"SM's attorney stated that SM was the one who told LE about TM's texts to Heather (which led to the IE charges). He stated that he isn't sure why SM was charged with OJ - as he felt that SM was attempting to be upfront (after getting caught telling some untruths)."

so SM ratted out his wife....

also hoppy wrote this regarding SM's attorney: "He stated the evidence will show that SM had an affair with Heather until October. He said that SM had NO MOTIVE - that SM liked Heather."

so who is left with 'MOTIVE" >>>>>>>>TM

here is the link to the thread SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST** - Page 42 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

hoppy had also stated that she definitely had the impression that there were two defenses taking place and that SM was sitting as far away from TM that he could

imo, SM was leaving his wife, Heather was the only he could turn to...i still think Tammy was the one with the plan and SM was threatened by her in some way at the 3:17am call when Heather called SM's cell from a blocked number, to get Heather to PTL; he may have not known his wife's motives but then he became involved after the fact

as per hoppy, SM's lawyer claims this: " SM's attorney stated that as this goes along you will find NO EVIDENCE that:

SM was in 'the vehicle'
SM was at PTL
SM was a part of any of this."

here is where SM will turn on his wife...of course this is all my opinion, but i do believe that those sexts were sent that night between the hours of 10:34 pm to before 1:35am and that at NO other time from Nov 5 until those sexts were sent that Heather and SM had communicated with each other

I wonder if SM's telling LE about the texts was just a way to create an alibi, or try to, and that SM and TM had agreed to "confess" this under pressure. I am not so sure SM ratted TM out at all. They may have known that LE has their phone records by then and would find TM's texts anyway. Also, SM telling LE this would make it seem like he was cooperating. Jmo

not sure if i am putting this post in the right thread but admin can move it if it belongs somewhere else; here goes:

i have been reviewing hoppy's posts from the bond hearing and she gave us a lot of info we would not have had had we relied on MSM cause she was present at the hearing too (thank you so much!!)...anyway we keep harping at a few things: whether or not Heather was still in contact with SM after Nov 5.; when the ie's took place meaning...before the night of Dec 17/18; and if those dates hold true what time could they have occurred and also whether or not that first phone call was the start of a set-up, and one other thing if SM cared for Heather

facts that we have:

at 10:34pm on Dec 17, Heather text a pic of her driving a stick shift to her dad with the caption "Just learned to drive a stick, I'm a Pro!" - now something stood out to me, if the sexts were sent to Heather that night (which SM had told LE after he lied initially about where he was that night - see below) they would have been after this time, because Heather would have had to have seen them on her phone before texting her own photo to her dad

so, imo those photos were sent after 10:34pm on Dec 17

next, Heather receives call from SM from payphone at 1:35am Dec 18

SM does not have his cell phone obviously, and he has a phone convo with Heather for around 4 minutes and he tells her that he has left his wife to be with her - my opinion is that the photos have all been sent before this time and sometime after 10:34 pm

so, my opinion of that whole phone convo as i have stated before, could be one where SM is apologizing for the photos and had nothing to do with sending them and that he has had it with his looney, overbearing wife...she's cuffing him to the bed, she is going to work with him, watching his every move, making him post loving tweets on the road trip about the two of them ie something to the effect of waking up to the most beautiful woman in the world, blah blah blah, the list is end list and all phoney on his part, cause he really wants to be with Heather...etc etc

now here is where hoppy comes in; she post this on 3/17 @8:12pm on arrest page #28 post #1042 the night of the hearing:

"SM's attorney stated that SM was the one who told LE about TM's texts to Heather (which led to the IE charges). He stated that he isn't sure why SM was charged with OJ - as he felt that SM was attempting to be upfront (after getting caught telling some untruths)."

so SM ratted out his wife....

also hoppy wrote this regarding SM's attorney: "He stated the evidence will show that SM had an affair with Heather until October. He said that SM had NO MOTIVE - that SM liked Heather."

so who is left with 'MOTIVE" >>>>>>>>TM

here is the link to the thread SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST** - Page 42 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

hoppy had also stated that she definitely had the impression that there were two defenses taking place and that SM was sitting as far away from TM that he could

imo, SM was leaving his wife, Heather was the only he could turn to...i still think Tammy was the one with the plan and SM was threatened by her in some way at the 3:17am call when Heather called SM's cell from a blocked number, to get Heather to PTL; he may have not known his wife's motives but then he became involved after the fact

as per hoppy, SM's lawyer claims this: " SM's attorney stated that as this goes along you will find NO EVIDENCE that:

SM was in 'the vehicle'
SM was at PTL
SM was a part of any of this."

here is where SM will turn on his wife...of course this is all my opinion, but i do believe that those sexts were sent that night between the hours of 10:34 pm to before 1:35am and that at NO other time from Nov 5 until those sexts were sent that Heather and SM had communicated with each other

Maybe the OJ was him lying about talking to Heather?

Maybe the OJ was him lying about talking to Heather?

yes that, talking to Heather, but did he not lie about his whereabouts too???

did we not read that in the oj charge? that he lied about his whereabouts?

I wonder if SM's telling LE about the texts was just a way to create an alibi, or try to, and that SM and TM had agreed to "confess" this under pressure. I am not so sure SM ratted TM out at all. They may have known that LE has their phone records by then and would find TM's texts anyway. Also, SM telling LE this would make it seem like he was cooperating. Jmo

i think one thing is for sure, and that is what hoppy felt during the bond hearing that these will not be parallel defenses...i see SM separating himself from his wife...i don't think that the solicitor came up with the caring for Heather, all by herself. I think SM through his lawyer has said a lot...and we have heard it drip, drip through his lawyer and now with the gag order...well, now we wait until the trial

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back