Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

Actions versus words is what I look at.

SM can claim anything he wants in terms of his feelings. It will be his actions that nail him (or exonerate him). And TM too.

not sure if i am putting this post in the right thread but admin can move it if it belongs somewhere else; here goes:

i have been reviewing hoppy's posts from the bond hearing and she gave us a lot of info we would not have had had we relied on MSM cause she was present at the hearing too (thank you so much!!)...anyway we keep harping at a few things: whether or not Heather was still in contact with SM after Nov 5.; when the ie's took place meaning...before the night of Dec 17/18; and if those dates hold true what time could they have occurred and also whether or not that first phone call was the start of a set-up, and one other thing if SM cared for Heather

facts that we have:

at 10:34pm on Dec 17, Heather text a pic of her driving a stick shift to her dad with the caption "Just learned to drive a stick, I'm a Pro!" - now something stood out to me, if the sexts were sent to Heather that night (which SM had told LE after he lied initially about where he was that night - see below) they would have been after this time, because Heather would have had to have seen them on her phone before texting her own photo to her dad

so, imo those photos were sent after 10:34pm on Dec 17

next, Heather receives call from SM from payphone at 1:35am Dec 18

SM does not have his cell phone obviously, and he has a phone convo with Heather for around 4 minutes and he tells her that he has left his wife to be with her - my opinion is that the photos have all been sent before this time and sometime after 10:34 pm

so, my opinion of that whole phone convo as i have stated before, could be one where SM is apologizing for the photos and had nothing to do with sending them and that he has had it with his looney, overbearing wife...she's cuffing him to the bed, she is going to work with him, watching his every move, making him post loving tweets on the road trip about the two of them ie something to the effect of waking up to the most beautiful woman in the world, blah blah blah, the list is end list and all phoney on his part, cause he really wants to be with Heather...etc etc

now here is where hoppy comes in; she post this on 3/17 @8:12pm on arrest page #28 post #1042 the night of the hearing:

"SM's attorney stated that SM was the one who told LE about TM's texts to Heather (which led to the IE charges). He stated that he isn't sure why SM was charged with OJ - as he felt that SM was attempting to be upfront (after getting caught telling some untruths)."

so SM ratted out his wife....

also hoppy wrote this regarding SM's attorney: "He stated the evidence will show that SM had an affair with Heather until October. He said that SM had NO MOTIVE - that SM liked Heather."

so who is left with 'MOTIVE" >>>>>>>>TM

here is the link to the thread SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST** - Page 42 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

hoppy had also stated that she definitely had the impression that there were two defenses taking place and that SM was sitting as far away from TM that he could

imo, SM was leaving his wife, Heather was the only he could turn to...i still think Tammy was the one with the plan and SM was threatened by her in some way at the 3:17am call when Heather called SM's cell from a blocked number, to get Heather to PTL; he may have not known his wife's motives but then he became involved after the fact

as per hoppy, SM's lawyer claims this: " SM's attorney stated that as this goes along you will find NO EVIDENCE that:

SM was in 'the vehicle'
SM was at PTL
SM was a part of any of this."

here is where SM will turn on his wife...of course this is all my opinion, but i do believe that those sexts were sent that night between the hours of 10:34 pm to before 1:35am and that at NO other time from Nov 5 until those sexts were sent that Heather and SM had communicated with each other

Great post!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

i have been reviewing hoppy's posts from the bond hearing and she gave us a lot of info we would not have had had we relied on MSM cause she was present at the hearing too (thank you so much!!)...anyway we keep harping at a few things: whether or not Heather was still in contact with SM after Nov 5.; when the ie's took place meaning...before the night of Dec 17/18; and if those dates hold true what time could they have occurred and also whether or not that first phone call was the start of a set-up, and one other thing if SM cared for Heather

facts that we have:

at 10:34pm on Dec 17, Heather text a pic of her driving a stick shift to her dad with the caption "Just learned to drive a stick, I'm a Pro!" - now something stood out to me, if the sexts were sent to Heather that night (which SM had told LE after he lied initially about where he was that night - see below) they would have been after this time, because Heather would have had to have seen them on her phone before texting her own photo to her dad

so, imo those photos were sent after 10:34pm on Dec 17
RSBM.

Thank you for the refresher. Between Hoppy and Marshall Staton, it was like opening presents on Christmas morning, during the bond hearing.

I do want to address the topic, I put in bold, above. I'm having a hard time getting from A to B and feel like I'm missing something. I'm not saying that the sexts WEREN'T sent after her text to TE. I'm just confused, as to how you got there from what I'm reading above. How do we know that the part, I put in red, didn't happen? How do we know that she didn't see the sexts prior to texting her Dad?

I'm just curious, because I see a lot of people on threads, questioning why she didn't tell her Dad certain things. Speaking from the position of "Daddy's Little Girl," myself, there is plenty in my life I don't tell my Dad. At 20, there was even less that I shared with him. Mostly, I didn't (and still don't) want to disappoint him. I just can't imagine telling him ANYTHING about my sex life, and I'm married, and nearing 40. How would that go, exactly? "You see Dad, I've been having an affair with a married man, old enough to be my father, and we got found out by his wife, who's completely off her rocker. Right smack-dab in the middle of my date, just now, that lunatic sent me pictures of her having sex with her husband/my ex-boyfriend. Can you believe it?" I doubt she received those IE texts, before texting TE, but I doubt even more so, that she would have mentioned it to her Dad, at all.

I do feel like the sexts were sent later that night, closer to the time SM called Heather from the payphone. I just don't think that her texting her Dad is the proof that substantiates it. JMO (and confusion).

I think we're all missing things and that's because a minute by minute timeline simply either does not exist or we don't have access to it and will have to wait until trial.

We've seen probably 5% or less of whatever the state has. I can't see the entire picture emerge from only seeing 5% of puzzle pieces in place and I bet most people can't either.

This is a wait and wait situation. The trial will reveal what there is, but I guarantee it will never be enough for some and will likely not be 100% in any case.

RSBM.

Thank you for the refresher. Between Hoppy and Marshall Staton, it was like opening presents on Christmas morning, during the bond hearing.

I do want to address the topic, I put in bold, above. I'm having a hard time getting from A to B and feel like I'm missing something. I'm not saying that the sexts WEREN'T sent after her text to TE. I'm just confused, as to how you got there from what I'm reading above. How do we know that the part, I put in red, didn't happen? How do we know that she didn't see the sexts prior to texting her Dad?

I'm just curious, because I see a lot of people on threads, questioning why she didn't tell her Dad certain things. Speaking from the position of "Daddy's Little Girl," myself, there is plenty in my life I don't tell my Dad. At 20, there was even less that I shared with him. Mostly, I didn't (and still don't) want to disappoint him. I just can't imagine telling him ANYTHING about my sex life, and I'm married, and nearing 40. How would that go, exactly? "You see Dad, I've been having an affair with a married man, old enough to be my father, and we got found out by his wife, who's completely off her rocker. Right smack-dab in the middle of my date, just now, that lunatic sent me pictures of her having sex with her husband/my ex-boyfriend. Can you believe it?" I doubt she received those IE texts, before texting TE, but I doubt even more so, that she would have mentioned it to her Dad, at all.

I do feel like the sexts were sent later that night, closer to the time SM called Heather from the payphone. I just don't think that her texting her Dad is the proof that substantiates it. JMO (and confusion).

About 54 minutes passed between the payphone call at 1:35am and Heather's unsuccessful attempts to call SM back at the payphone number. And then another 47 minutes passed before she started calling his cell phone at 3:16am.

Maybe she received the sexts after the payphone call saying he was leaving his wife and just before she started trying to call him back? Wouldn't she have been PO'd that TM was harassing her again (if she ever really stopped) and wanted to chew him out/tell him to get his wife to knock it off/ask him WTH was going on? So she tried to call him back at the payphone, then maybe sat and stewed about it for a while before trying his cell number. And when the 3:17 call was answered, maybe he said I told my wife I'm leaving, she's on a rampage, she's lost her effing mind, I'm outta here right now, can't take another minute of this, please come and meet me at PTL.

Just one possible scenario, FWIW.

RSBM.

i made that assumption based on what her date stated that night that he did not see her talk to anyone on her phone or respond to texts during their date

i made that assumption based on what her date stated that night that he did not see her talk to anyone on her phone or respond to texts during their date
Thank you. I forgot about that.

Hi, I've been sleuthing for months, but this is only the second time I've posted. A few things have really been bothering me. The text TM wrote to HE "dad no longer has a phone" seems very strange, even coming from such an irrational person like Tammy. Is it possible, someone else in the house, picked up the phone and wrote that to HE, like one of the older kids?

And if it was sent from TM, why would HE only respond with a period? She seemed very vocal and strong in her online posts. That period raises a red flag for me. Could the "dad" word and her responding with a "period" have a completely different meaning?

Hope I didn't cross any lines here, sorry ahead of time if I did...

Hi, I've been sleuthing for months, but this is only the second time I've posted. A few things have really been bothering me. The text TM wrote to HE "dad no longer has a phone" seems very strange, even coming from such an irrational person like Tammy. Is it possible, someone else in the house, picked up the phone and wrote that to HE, like one of the older kids?

And if it was sent from TM, why would HE only respond with a period? She seemed very vocal and strong in her online posts. That period raises a red flag for me. Could the "dad" word and her responding with a "period" have a completely different meaning?

Could be... But my opinion differs.

I just think TM was sorta reminding HE with that DAD comment that SM was married, with children and that she was in charge and taking control of his cell. The period was HE's way of saying 'big deal, I could care less and I'm done with the conversation/text exchange'.

JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Ok, so I just did some research online regarding texting language and I think you may be right.

What I read was something like this, "“Choosing to add a period also adds meaning because the reader(s) need to figure out why you did it. And what they infer, plausibly enough, is something like ‘This is final, this is the end of the discussion or at least the end of what I have to contribute to it.’”

Guess I'm old school and did not know this was texting language, but HE surely would have, and her responding to TM with "." makes much more sense now.

FWIW I believe along the same lines you do. I do not believe that TM sent that text. We can't discuss what I think any further on here though - without breaking the rules!

FWIW I believe along the same lines you do. I do not believe that TM sent that text. We can't discuss what I think any further on here though - without breaking the rules!
Same here.

Me too.....

When was it that TM handcuffed SM to the bed? Could he have been handcuffed that night and it was only TM that went to the PTL? She was known to have guns. Maybe it was all her doing. She arrived back home and told SM that there was no more HE and this is where he became involved after the fact. JMOO

The text to HE started out with 'BTW'. It seems less likely that the text would start out with by the way, or BTW, if coming from one of the M's children. I think it was a reminder and an insult all bundled up in one comment from the delightful TM: a reminder that SM is a dad to their children and that he is old enough to be HE's dad. I would be more suspicious of the text had it not started out as BTW.

The text to HE started out with 'BTW'. It seems less likely that the text would start out with by the way, or BTW, if coming from one of the M's children. I think it was a reminder and an insult all bundled up in one comment from the delightful TM: a reminder that SM is a dad to their children and that he is old enough to be HE's dad. I would be more suspicious of the text had it not started out as BTW.

If we could discuss it in more detail - I'd explain why I think just the opposite to what you're saying.

B-U-T.....I'm a rule follower :websleuther: so I shall stop my fingers from typing further! No:jail: or :timeout: for me!! LOL

If we could discuss it in more detail - I'd explain why I think just the opposite to what you're saying.

B-U-T.....I'm a rule follower :websleuther: so I shall stop my fingers from typing further! No:jail: or :timeout: for me!! LOL

Might the parking lot be more accommodating to your insight? :fence:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back