Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

I meant any "violent" actions she took should have been against the one who broke his vows to her and was in a marriage with her, not that I condone violence on any level. Just sayin'. Heather wasn't her problem, it was that her own husband could and would cheat, despite TM's spewing about "an open marriage."

But more to the point: people are enraged that TM didn't show compassion and empathy for Heather. Why would she? Why should she? Heather entered into an adulterous relationship with a married man and that is fact. I would be shocked at any married woman who would feel kindly towards and compassionate towards 'the other woman' in the midst of such a threat. That part doesn't bother me like it does most others. No, it's just the violence and murder and other illegal acts along with any taunting. That's what I hold TM accountable for.

I meant any "violent" actions she took should have been against the one who broke his vows to her and was in a marriage with her, not that I condone violence on any level. Just sayin'. Heather wasn't her problem, it was that her own husband could and would cheat, despite TM's spewing about "an open marriage."

Omg there's barely a space to type. :eek:

I agree, and this is another reason I think they're both complicit. If it was only Tammy that was responsible, then Sidney would have used that as an excuse to turn her in & head for the hills. Since Tammy said she had a boyfriend of her own, it also pointed to herself as an adulterer as well. Even though this isn't a law that is used very much in the state of SC, it's still a law. Therefore, if Tammy wasn't complicit in Heather's disappearance, why didn't she just shut her mouth and use this law against Sidney? If she really wanted to get back at Heather then she could have used this law against her instead of murdering her. As it stands now, I believe the next of kin could possibly sue all 3 estates and use all of their social media against them once this murder trial is over - pain & suffering, etc.

http://www.scstatehouse.gov/code/t16c015.php

South Carolina Code of Laws
Unannotated
Current through the end of the 2013 Session

SECTION 16-15-60. Adultery or fornication.

Any man or woman who shall be guilty of the crime of adultery or fornication shall be liable to indictment and, on conviction, shall be severally punished by a fine of not less than one hundred dollars nor more than five hundred dollars or imprisonment for not less than six months nor more than one year or by both fine and imprisonment, at the discretion of the court.

HISTORY: 1962 Code Section 16-406; 1952 Code Section 16-406; 1942 Code Section 1435; 1932 Code Section 1435; Cr. C. '22 Section 375; Cr. C. '12 Section 382; Cr. C. '02 Section 290; G. S. 2588; R. S. 251; 1880 (17) 328.

SECTION 16-15-70. "Adultery" defined.

"Adultery" is the living together and carnal intercourse with each other or habitual carnal intercourse with each other without living together of a man and woman when either is lawfully married to some other person.

HISTORY: 1962 Code Section 16-407; 1952 Code Section 16-407; 1942 Code Section 1436; 1932 Code Section 1436; Cr. C. '22 Section 376; Cr. C. '12 Section 383; Cr. C. '02 Section 291; G. S. 2589; R. S. 252; 1880 (17) 328.

Does anyone have the dates they were in Florida? The 1/2 marathon was Sat. Jan 11th. 17 days later SM texts TM's sister. What caused that text on the 28th instead of any other day....? Obviously TM left with kids, but this is over a month after Heather went missing...

Therefore, if Tammy wasn't complicit in Heather's disappearance, why didn't she just shut her mouth and use this law against Sidney? If she really wanted to get back at Heather then she could have used this law against her instead of murdering her.

You're assuming Tammy knew this was a law and that adultery was illegal in the state of SC. I doubt she knew.

Also, it would make sense if one wanted to leave their marriage, but Tammy didn't want that. And if you're going to go after one person for adultery, then you really have to go after both, including your own spouse. Tammy didn't want her marriage to implode; that's why she was so upset.

Finally, will police really get involved in a case of adultery in SC? The law is on the books but that doesn't mean anyone enforces it.

Does anyone have the dates they were in Florida? The 1/2 marathon was Sat. Jan 11th. 17 days later SM texts TM's sister. What caused that text on the 28th instead of any other day....? Obviously TM left with kids, but this is over a month after Heather went missing...

In Imamaze's post #4 above, talking about land with realtor, Sidney says they're leaving to go back home on Jan. 17, so they stayed in Florida for another 6 days after the race. I don't know if we know when they went to Florida, but OkieGranny's timeline shows Race Weekend was Jan. 8-12. Did they arrive on the 8th, or go down sooner? Not sure.

I'd like to know WHAT caused TM to take kids and go to sister's house, WHEN that happened, HOW LONG she was gone, and WHY did she go back home. Because on February 21, they were all sleeping in the same room when LE arrived with the search warrant.

Finally, will police really get involved in a case of adultery in SC? The law is on the books but that doesn't mean anyone enforces it.
It is unlawful for a minor under the age of eighteen to play a pinball machine in the state of South Carolina, too. Also, not enforced. :floorlaugh:

I may have missed it somewhere, do we know whether they actually bought the property, or did the deal fall through?

In Imamaze's post #4 above, talking about land with realtor, Sidney says they're leaving to go back home on Jan. 17, so they stayed in Florida for another 6 days after the race. I don't know if we know when they went to Florida, but OkieGranny's timeline shows Race Weekend was Jan. 8-12. Did they arrive on the 8th, or go down sooner? Not sure.

I'd like to know WHAT caused TM to take kids and go to sister's house, WHEN that happened, HOW LONG she was gone, and WHY did she go back home. Because on February 21, they were all sleeping in the same room when LE arrived with the search warrant.
I'm with you..I'd like to know this too.

What I suspect is that even Heathers death wasn't making this go away for TM.

I wonder if she dealt with her guilt over the murder with kind of a "See what you made me do!" attitude toward SM. If that was the case, she is probably now blaming her Dads death on SM's "betrayal" too.

I hope SM likes his court appointed attorney...don't think ole Sydney is going to be getting any money to hire anyone else.

You're assuming Tammy knew this was a law and that adultery was illegal in the state of SC. I doubt she knew.

Also, it would make sense if one wanted to leave their marriage, but Tammy didn't want that. And if you're going to go after one person for adultery, then you really have to go after both, including your own spouse. Tammy didn't want her marriage to implode; that's why she was so upset.

Yeah, you're right. I was actually assuming Tammy would have at least consulted with a lawyer to show Sidney what she could hold over his head if he didn't end things with Heather. If she had consulted a lawyer, then the lawyer would have informed her of this, so chances are she didn't do anything like that. Divorce lawyer I'm referring to...

What Tammy wanted was to kill the competition and make the pain go away. I have no doubt she was deeply hurt by SM's actions. I don't care what she posted on her social media or what she claimed was "an open marriage." She had to have felt betrayed; otherwise why the anger, rage, and need to take action?

As much as she might profess otherwise, Sidney was her spouse, he was her partner, she was bonded to him, she didn't want to leave him or have him leave her. I suspect the affair shook her to her core.

But she didn't really solve any problems, Heather wasn't *the* problem, she was a symptom of a much bigger issue going on, and killing Heather neither solved anything much or gave her any real peace. And on top of that she ruined her life, the Elvis' family's lives, her family's lives, and created a wide swath of destruction from her attempt to 'solve' this problem and assuage her rage.

Sorry, y'all, I have searched diligently for the exact dates of the January trip but haven't been able to find them.

I may have missed it somewhere, do we know whether they actually bought the property, or did the deal fall through?

I checked land records in several Florida locations mentioned on the Disboards and elsewhere, but could not find anything under the M or C names. They shopped around a little bit and made some inquiries, but I don't think they ever followed through with a purchase.

Sorry, y'all, I have searched diligently for the exact dates of the January trip but haven't been able to find them.

I checked land records in several Florida locations mentioned on the Disboards and elsewhere, but could not find anything under the M or C names. They shopped around a little bit and made some inquiries, but I don't think they ever followed through with a purchase.

This is public on Disney marathon results... Disney's Marathon weekend was Jan 8th-12th. Not sure of all of the dates he/they were there but Sidney was at least there for the 1/2 marathon...

http://trackshack.com/disneysports/...ame=Moorer&FName=Sidney&City=&State=&Country=

33w606v.jpg

I have pondered on this particular text from Sm sent to TM- I am going to try and post a link to it, but if it doesn't work, it is the one where he references to TM- I admit I made a horrible choice in choosing someone that is F'd up(he used actual word, I wont) and can make life waay better, blah blah.. here is link(I think)

http://imgur.com/a/1lVsi#75

It had bothered me from seeing it, what did he mean choose someone? was this some sort of sick game planned out even more in advance in some nefarious twisted sick game? that seems totally odd in referring to having an affair- you don't "choose" someone,(as in set out to choose someone specifically for an affair) I would think they just happen) and say their choice in THAT person was F'd up like that.

To me, what sounds more normal would be- I am sorry, I F'd up and so on along the lines of taking accountability for having an affair. Like, I messed up, I am sorry, I shouldn't have jeopardized our marriage, etc etc.. make sense? That one text couples with Saundra Rhodes saying this is the worst thing she has seen in 30 years or something to that affect.

ALL...just MY opinion.

I have pondered on this particular text from Sm sent to TM- I am going to try and post a link to it, but if it doesn't work, it is the one where he references to TM- I admit I made a horrible choice in choosing someone that is F'd up(he used actual word, I wont) and can make life waay better, blah blah.. here is link(I think)

It had bothered me from seeing it, what did he mean choose someone? was this some sort of sick game planned out even more in advance in some nefarious twisted sick game? that seems totally odd in referring to having an affair- you don't "choose" someone,(as in set out to choose someone specifically for an affair) I would think they just happen) and say their choice in THAT person was F'd up like that.

To me, what sounds more normal would be- I am sorry, I F'd up and so on along the lines of taking accountability for having an affair. Like, I messed up, I am sorry, I shouldn't have jeopardized our marriage, etc etc.. make sense? That one text couples with Saundra Rhodes saying this is the worst thing she has seen in 30 years or something to that affect.

ALL...just MY opinion.

Yes, it is very weird phrasing. It almost implies the affair would have been okay if only the girl hasn't been "f$&cked up." Or she was "chosen" either for a game, as you say...or for a "job."

How did SE "choose" Heather?

Why did the Prosecution include that particular text? On the face of it, it's not that important. But they chose it for the last they revealed.

And, how exactly was Heather "f$?cked up?" By falling in love with SM? by ending it when TM threatened her? By not having contact for 2 months?

Very strange wording. But I'm sure it was displayed at the hearing for a reason.

ALL...just MY opinion.

I agree. It's as if he is apologizing for the type of person he chose rather than cheating. As if chosing someone different would have made it ok? The wording is just strange to me.

I agree. It's as if he is apologizing for the type of person he chose rather than cheating. As if chosing someone different would have made it ok? The wording is just strange to me.

Yes, it is very weird phrasing. It almost implies the affair would have been okay if only the girl hasn't been "f$&cked up." Or she was "chosen" either for a game, as you say...or for a "job."

How did SE "choose" Heather?

Why did the Prosecution include that particular text? On the face of it, it's not that important. But they chose it for the last they revealed.

And, how exactly was Heather "f$?cked up?" By falling in love with SM? by ending it when TM threatened her? By not having contact for 2 months?

Very strange wording. But I'm sure it was displayed at the hearing for a reason.

ALL...just MY opinion.

IMO that text was sent to support their alibi. IMO Tammy/Sidney worded that text as if they really were in an "open relationship", therefore "choosing" whom to be involved with. Fake fake fake... The "get sober" stuff just adds to it.

IMO that text was sent to support their alibi. IMO Tammy/Sidney worded that text as if they really were in an "open relationship", therefore "choosing" whom to be involved with. Fake fake fake... The "get sober" stuff just adds to it.
I agree. I think TM had SM's phone and sent the text, herself, TO herself, but posing as him. She wanted to support her "open marriage" rant. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back