Sidney & Tammy's recovered texts, social media postings from bond hearing 3/17

IMO that text was sent to support their alibi. IMO Tammy/Sidney worded that text as if they really were in an "open relationship", therefore "choosing" whom to be involved with. Fake fake fake... The "get sober" stuff just adds to it.
------------------------------------------------------------

Yes yes...I can see that too. But, I thought Tm raged all over the fb/internet..that HE sought out HER husband from a business card, yada yada..I don't know...it just hot me as extremely weird, off kilter in their grand scheme of things.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yes yes...I can see that too. But, I thought Tm raged all over the fb/internet..that HE sought out HER husband from a business card, yada yada..I don't know...it just hot me as extremely weird, off kilter in their grand scheme of things.

Heather's twitter does make it seem that way but I honestly think that Tammy just lost it and raged until Heather was dead. I think the whole scenario of an open marriage was suggested to the public by Tammy to show there was no reason for jealousy, therefore eliminating motive. However, she underestimates the public bc she was unequivocally in love with Sidney throughout all of her Disboards and Facebook posts up until late last year when discord started showing on her Facebook, with the exception of a few complaining remarks from a couple years ago. However, all of that was deleted, some were just hidden from public I think, and then all of the hunky dory stuff started, which is when it becomes obvious she was posting to herself from Sidney's FB and also posting about herself on Sidney's FB as if he was the one making those posts. Blatantly obvious. Most of us here remember what was posted on those FB pages. So by Tammy raging on social media and not keeping her trap shut, she hung herself. Nobody looks more guilty than she does right now. Nobody faults her for freaking out about Heather, whether Heather chased him or Sidney chased her is beside the point, but to react by taking her life is way too far overboard.

Heather's twitter does make it seem that way but I honestly think that Tammy just lost it and raged until Heather was dead. I think the whole scenario of an open marriage was suggested to the public by Tammy to show there was no reason for jealousy, therefore eliminating motive. However, she underestimates the public bc she was unequivocally in love with Sidney throughout all of her Disboards and Facebook posts up until late last year when discord started showing on her Facebook, with the exception of a few complaining remarks from a couple years ago. However, all of that was deleted, some were just hidden from public I think, and then all of the hunky dory stuff started, which is when it becomes obvious she was posting to herself from Sidney's FB and also posting about herself on Sidney's FB as if he was the one making those posts. Blatantly obvious. Most of us here remember what was posted on those FB pages. So by Tammy raging on social media and not keeping her trap shut, she hung herself. Nobody looks more guilty than she does right now. Nobody faults her for freaking out about Heather, whether Heather chased him or Sidney chased her is beside the point, but to react by taking her life is way too far overboard.
----------------------------------------

Thanks..I came into this a little later than getting to see all that..might have seen a cpl screen captures here and there on various sites trying to catch up. I'm just trying to piece things together and feel like I am failing miserably..lol..guess no matter how hard I try, I just cant think like a psycho. In my head I am seeing things in a predatory manner from Sm being that's basically what he was being in my opinion, in engaging such a young girl for his lusts and antics. In seeing him using words like choose, chose, etc...that just feeds into that predatory mindset, I was thinking.

My favorites are in regards to horses: They are to wear pants at all times and are not to be kept in bathtubs. Hehehe.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled sleuthing.

All nude people in your house must be registered in Kentucky.

Sure glad I vote! :D

Maybe I missed something..happens a lot. :floorlaugh: Do we know for sure that TM was at her parents house and not staying with SM at their house? I took SM's text to AC to mean that he was in the house with her and not sure how to handle her so he's texting AC to ask for help. I assumed that TM not being sober was the reason for the kids being at the C's.

I agree. It's as if he is apologizing for the type of person he chose rather than cheating. As if chosing someone different would have made it ok? The wording is just strange to me.

Could he have really meant he was apologizing for chosing TM without coming out and saying that? No doubt she's the most f'd up of the two, imo.

I agree. I think TM had SM's phone and sent the text, herself, TO herself, but posing as him. She wanted to support her "open marriage" rant. JMO.

Now this I can see happening. We need to know when his lockdown started and ended.

I see it like this: TM must have been hammering it into SM's head that "if he had not picked someone who was so F'd up, this would never have happened!" It is like she can blame SM and the fact that (in her mind) HE was F'd up. It all points away from her own accountability. SM saying "I admit I made a horrible choice choosing someone that was f'd up, but I think can change both of our futures together for the better..way better" only shows me the completely dysfunctional dynamic between these two.

How do we know SM really sent that txt in the first place? The wording makes me suspicious it's TM writing it.

The other message -- the one where he asks the sister what to do, that seems real.

Does anyone have the dates they were in Florida? The 1/2 marathon was Sat. Jan 11th. 17 days later SM texts TM's sister. What caused that text on the 28th instead of any other day....? Obviously TM left with kids, but this is over a month after Heather went missing...
Maybe SM was out working, came home, the kids weren't there, but TM was (maybe drunk). An argument ensued and TM left without mentioning where the kids were at, so TM texted the sister to make sure the kids were there, also mentioning about TM's mood. I only mention this because one day I came home, there was a note that said Spousey was out at the movies with friends and would be back at 8 PM, but nothing about the kids. I called the In-laws to make sure kids were there (they were).

How do we know SM really sent that txt in the first place? The wording makes me suspicious it's TM writing it.

The other message -- the one where he asks the sister what to do, that seems real.

We don't know, imo no one will ever know. I used my
bffs cell yesterday to text my daughter. No one would know if the
text was written by my bff or me.

Does this attached help with figuring out the text:
View attachment 42421
Every time I look at that text, it doesn't sound like a guilty person. Yeah, I know, don't stone me. After all, what's he going to say: How can I make Tammy calm down after killing someone? But why bring it up to her sister at all? Had her sister texted SM first and there was more to the conversation, so he was just responding with what he thought he should say? It's just a strange thing to ask anyone, much less her sister, if SM and TM were both just complicit in murder.

We don't know, imo no one will ever know. I used my
bffs cell yesterday to text my daughter. No one would know if the
text was written by my bff or me.
+ 1 on that one. I was driving and had my sister texting my daughter with my phone the other day.

The 2/2/14 message to Tammy is very suspect to me. He is actually saying he is sorry for choosing someone who was F'd up.

'Choosing someone who was f'd up'? Makes it sound like he wasn't sorry for running around on her, he was sorry for his choice of HE. WTH? Was he in more trouble for keeping HE all to himself and not sharing? This is getting even more weird.

I really should stop reading backwards to try and catch up. I should have known y'all had already hashed out the 2/2/14 text. Sorry about that. Just was thinking out loud.

The 2/2/14 message to Tammy is very suspect to me. He is actually saying he is sorry for choosing someone who was F'd up.

'Choosing someone who was f'd up'? Makes it sound like he wasn't sorry for running around on her, he was sorry for his choice of HE. WTH? Was he in more trouble for keeping HE all to himself and not sharing? This is getting even more weird.

That's why I think TM could have been the author of that txt. It feels like a fake txt to make it seem like TM wasn't upset that he cheated but that he cheated with someone "so f'd up."

If the two of them knew what happened, wouldn't they have an alibi? SM's alibi was he hadn't seen her since Oct., talked to her that night after admitting to a lie & that he told her to quit calling him...

Tammy blew off the extramarital affair as 3x in the back seat...

That was after two days figuring out what to say if the cops came around. Oh, the feel of a smile knowing they were scared. Paranoid it appears after the facebook rants/braggings/impersonations. The harassment calls 39 times. Supposed drinking, the warrant stating the house was filthy, all living in one room. It's something to be shocked about watching but no wonder the police said the kids were safe. They finally were since the night Heather went missing. whew.

Two people, one who hasn't a backbone and the other who grew two possibly and it got out of control? More like a cheating husband who has told lies to everyone. A sad pathetic woman who wanted to cuff her husband at night to the bed, go to work with him daily to claim her man...beyond my imagination to get like that. jmo

Sorry, just babbling out loud. eta, they killed Heather and I'm sure there's proof enough.

I just looked back at the texts between Tammy and Heather and had to smile at Heather correcting Tammy not using a period at the end of her sentence exactly how she would correct people that tried to put her down on her social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is public on Disney marathon results... Disney's Marathon weekend was Jan 8th-12th. Not sure of all of the dates he/they were there but Sidney was at least there for the 1/2 marathon...

http://trackshack.com/disneysports/...ame=Moorer&FName=Sidney&City=&State=&Country=

33w606v.jpg

Jersey*Girl, if you see my post #25 above, you'll see that the only date we can't figure out is when they arrived for the race and it's making me crazy! :tantrum: We know the race ran Jan. 8-12, and Sidney's texts/emails with the realtor about the land they wanted to buy indicates they were leaving FL to go back home on the 17th (6 days after end of race). We can guess that they may have arrived on the 8th, but they may have arrived earlier, or even on a date closer to the actual race.

We've got a hole in the timeline that might prove to be very important to what happened and where Heather is. It's just been making me crazy wondering what they were doing and where they were during the times that the first searches were taking place. :banghead:

In looking at OkieGranny's timeline again this morning, it's interesting to see that SM told the realtor they were going home on the 17th, and that is the day the M household filed a harassment complaint against GS and two women. It's also the day that TM posted on Facebook about SM having the affair, and complaining about HE's family harassing them. The 17th seemed to be a busy day for the Ms.

OK, now I have more questions brought on by typing that: I wonder what time they filed the harassment complaint against GS et al. If they drove back from Orlando that day, it's a long drive (7-8 hours, maybe longer if they stopped to eat). I wonder what time they got home. Plus TM got busy on Facebook that day too. Was that after they filed the complaint? I don't have screenshots of her posts, so I don't know what time she was on Facebook.

So many questions! :scared: :tantrum:

Maybe I missed something..happens a lot. :floorlaugh: Do we know for sure that TM was at her parents house and not staying with SM at their house? I took SM's text to AC to mean that he was in the house with her and not sure how to handle her so he's texting AC to ask for help. I assumed that TM not being sober was the reason for the kids being at the C's.

Now that you say that, I see that I was assuming that when he sent those texts to AC, it was because TM and the kids were with AC and he was trying to get her to come back home. And we all know what you get when you ASSUME...shame on me! :floorlaugh: I guess we'll just have to see how things gel out as we get more information (whenever that will be).

Thanks for making me think about this more...I think! :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back