Skull fracture question

Ya gotta wonder eh? Only just the 'one' fingerprint?? How many people actually touched this body that we know of, but just one fingerprint?
yea really,sounds like she was wiped down or bathed...and an intruder wouldn't bother with that.

Ya gotta wonder eh? Only just the 'one' fingerprint?? How many people actually touched this body that we know of, but just one fingerprint?

That's also what I think about Mary Lacy's report of the DNA found.

In my humble opinion, that's the crux of the matter. Anyone who doesn't know what I mean, I'd be happy to outline it.

That was my idea. I told her to preserve that body. She was going bananas yanking on the garrote. I said back off you dodo bird. How do you expect to maintain that sweet image if you tear her head off? Once her medications wore off she thanked me profusely. LSD can do that to paranoid schizophrenics with psychotic intermittent implosive bulimia anorexia. My uncle was shot three times in the back by a charming woman with that condition. I diagnosed her. Then she shot me.

That was my idea. I told her to preserve that body. She was going bananas yanking on the garrote. I said back off you dodo bird. How do you expect to maintain that sweet image if you tear her head off? Once her medications wore off she thanked me profusely. LSD can do that to paranoid schizophrenics with psychotic intermittent implosive bulimia anorexia. My uncle was shot three times in the back by a charming woman with that condition. I diagnosed her. Then she shot me.

Thank you, Dr. Lecter.

If you don't understand my positions, just say so! I don't see what these hijinks accomplish.

In my humble opinion, that's the crux of the matter. Anyone who doesn't know what I mean, I'd be happy to outline it.

You could have left out the humble, it actually adds nothing to the sentence and sounds like you are trying to convince us of something?

Nah, there were people who touched her after she was found. Elephant in the closet again perhaps?

Yes, but over her clothing. No one touched her body till the coroner did, and I would hope everyone who worked in that morgue was fingerprinted.

Yes, but over her clothing. No one touched her body till the coroner did, and I would hope everyone who worked in that morgue was fingerprinted.

DeeDee, since John reportedly tried to resuscitate her before bringing her upstairs, do you think his fingerprint may be the one they found?

DeeDee, since John reportedly tried to resuscitate her before bringing her upstairs, do you think his fingerprint may be the one they found?

Maybe. And maybe that's why they won't say whose it was. About that resuscitation attempt- I don't believe that happened. FW was RIGHT behind JR going into the wineceller and he has not mentioned seeing JR do that. If that was the case, DNA from JR's saliva would have been found in and on her mouth. The coroner took swabs.

Maybe. And maybe that's why they won't say whose it was. About that resuscitation attempt- I don't believe that happened. FW was RIGHT behind JR going into the wineceller and he has not mentioned seeing JR do that. If that was the case, DNA from JR's saliva would have been found in and on her mouth. The coroner took swabs.

ITA. This is probably one of those bits of info that the BPD have that they are holding close to the vest. JR either tried to resuscitate JB or he didn't. If he did, there is dna. If he didn't, there is none. With all the talk about dna, I would have thought this would have already been spoken of (or leaked, in which case no one would have believed it).

Thank you, Dr. Lecter.

If you don't understand my positions, just say so! I don't see what these hijinks accomplish.

SO

But then it had to be done quickly- there had to be that open coffin, complete with frozen-in-time perfect (Patsy's words) little Beauty Queen wearing gorgeous pageant dress and tiara.

Easy Big Fella.

Were you there?

No. BUT if JR carried her up wearing the same clothes Patsy claimed she put her to bed in (assuming you believe he did not redress the body) and she was covered by a blanket and sweatshirt right after she was brought up there would have been no opportunity. There were witnesses. FW followed JR into the wineceller, and there were plenty of people there when she was brought upstairs.

Patsy has said she dressed her daughter. Patsy's prints on JB's body would not be surprising. Neither would JR's, actually, as he could have touched her at some point before her death. Patsy told LE that JB did not have a bath that day or possibly even the day before. It is suspicious that LE has not reported who that print belongs to, or even reported that it cannot be sourced yet, or doesn't belong to anyone they have tested. That leads me to believe they know whose it is and don't want to say.

SO

But then it had to be done quickly- there had to be that open coffin, complete with frozen-in-time perfect (Patsy's words) little Beauty Queen wearing gorgeous pageant dress and tiara.

Easy Big Fella.

Fang, I swear, I'm doing my level best to keep a cool head. But it's sure not easy.

Bumping for recent interest in discussing JonBenet's skull fracture.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back