Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try to find Taylor's parents. We know both of her last names: Taylor Paschal-Placker. Wouldn't that be both of the parents names?

Let's try to find Taylor's parents. We know both of her last names: Taylor Paschal-Placker. Wouldn't that be both of the parents names?

Taylor's grandfather is Peter Placker and her uncle is Joe Mosher. So, do you think her dad's last name is Placker? Maybe her mother's maiden name is Paschal or Mosher? There's a Vicky Paschal-Placker in Oklahoma and a Linda Placker. But I don't really know how to locate people in all those ingenious ways that others do. All I know is Google.

It will be interesting to see who the killer or killer are in this case. It is so senseless that it is just mind boggling.

I do know that these smaller communities are having problems with criminal activity in areas where teenagers are congregating up.......usually in a wooded areas right off from a bridge that crosses a creek.

Personally I think it is someone from that area. I just don't know what they could have seen if they were just walking down the dirt road. All of this happened so fast. I don't think they had time to redress them so them being sexually assaulted seems unlikely. If the weapon used was a long gun such as a rifle they could have shot them and been yards away out of their view.

I don't think they threw their bodies in the ditch. I think the girls were probably walking in the ditch area to keep off the road itself. The killer may have come out from wherever they were and went up and check to see if they were dead and then turned their vehicle around.

I certainly hope they catch these monsters soon..the entire community has got to be scared to death with them still on the loose.

imoo

Taylor's grandfather is Peter Placker and her uncle is Joe Mosher. So, do you think her dad's last name is Placker? Maybe her mother's maiden name is Paschal or Mosher? There's a Vicky Paschal-Placker in Oklahoma and a Linda Placker. But I don't really know how to locate people in all those ingenious ways that others do. All I know is Google.
I think Joe Mosher is the uncle of Skyla Whitaker. I think you maybe onto something with the Vicky Paschal-Placker tho!

That's scary, SS.

Christopher Placker
1999-706CLEVAssault And Battery With Deadly Weapon01/07/20004Y 0M 0D Probation02/01/200001/07/2004

Joe Placker
2005-5302OKLAPoss Of Controlled Substance5 YDEFERRED05/08/200605/07/2011

James Placker
2006-1358OKLAConcealing Stolen Property09/20/20060Y 0M 148D Minimum10/18/200603/14/20072006-1358OKLAPetit Larceny09/20/20060Y 0M 148D Minimum10/18/200603/14/20072006-1358OKLARec/Poss/Conc Stolen Property5 YDEFERRED04/03/200704/02/20122006-1358OKLAPetit Larceny5 YDEFERRED04/03/200704/02/2012

Is Joe the father of Christopher and James? Sort of a family thing?

These are names of relatives that I've found, but don't know how they are related to Peter Placker:
Possible Relatives:
spacer.gif

PLACKER, ARVEY HENRY
spacer.gif

PLACKER, VIKCY
spacer.gif

PLACKER, JESSIE
spacer.gif

PLACKER, BONITA L
spacer.gif

PLACKER, CHARLES
spacer.gif

PLACKER, LINDA K (Age 27)
spacer.gif

PLACKER, VICKY V (Age 54)
spacer.gif

PLACKER, JAMES A
spacer.gif

PLACKER, ANTHONY L
spacer.gif

The girls could have moved over into the bar ditch area at the side of the road to let a car pass or a car stopped to speak to them. If Okla. is anything like Dallas Texas there could be snakes in those ditches. We stayed out of ditches in East Texas when I was about that age.

It could very well be any member of the family or strangers. The Placker family history isn't giving me much comfort though. We don't know all the relations and who lived where so I guess I shouldn't assume anything.

Has anyone looked up the names on www.oscn.net yet? Go to dockets. All OK courts. Then to where you put in the name. It will allow you to just put in the last name. For some reason, I can't pull up the site. ? That is weird.

Anyway...OSCN will give you addresses etc. if they are listed in there at all.

Has anything been mentioned as far as the position of the bodies? Were they fleeing, kneeling, fell to the ground?

I'm still feeling there is a local connection here. I can't recall the specific case, but a man was just sentenced for murdering a very young witness who saw a drug deal. Alot of similarities to this crime. I believe she had been riding her bike. She was kidnapped murdered and her bike was dumped somewhere. Does anyone remember this case?

Has anything been mentioned as far as the position of the bodies? Were they fleeing, kneeling, fell to the ground?

I'm still feeling there is a local connection here. I can't recall the specific case, but a man was just sentenced for murdering a very young witness who saw a drug deal. Alot of similarities to this crime. I believe she had been riding her bike. She was kidnapped murdered and her bike was dumped somewhere. Does anyone remember this case?
They haven't released the position of the bodies yet.

No, I don't recall that case, Suzi. Hmmm...

I know, Philamena. Double :eek: but I'm not sure how he's related. :(

SS, that site is acting up for me too. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members