Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evelyn, with all due respect...it isn't about being right or wrong. It is about trusting information from outside sources here and discussing it as factual information which we have been doing since FC introduced it. It brings into question if the other information is inaccurate and biased as well. We have threads of discussion from this "source" and I merely pointed out that source could very well be both of those things so spreading nothing but rumors about the grandmother. I just think we need to make sure people know what is rumor and what is not.

Ok were stopped for the night and it is easier to type now. I do not know where we will be sent this week. I know the last two weeks we went West, if we are sent that way again this week I will see print a flyer and put it up on the board at the TS. I have a printer in the truck so thats not a problem at all.

As far as the tatoo is concerned, I truely believe it is a home made tatoo. The being point up is strange though. Almost like maybe she did it herself. Think about this, if you were drawing something you are going to draw it right side up as you are looking down at that you are drawing it on. This tatoo was on her breast, so if sSHE did it herself she would be looking down at her breast and drawing it right side up from her view which in our view would be upside down. Make sense?
Makes perfect sense to me. I agree she very well could have done this herself especially after finding the scab for the Z elsewhere. Kids just want to grow up so fast in today's world and, unfortunately, tattoos are permanent. A good reason why it is illegal for 18 yo and under to get them!

I was Claycats source on the truck/Dustin rumor.. I felt SS had called me a liar.... Drive to Weleetka, stop have a cup of coffee, you will hear the same.
If you don't want to hear Weleetka rumors/theories... so be it.
Everything Flowerchild has said to be rumor I have heard around town also.

Rose is working now at Graham School (fact).
No...actually...that isn't the information I was questioning at all. I would like you to find out what year that truck is tho!!

Questions for.....

Sheza.. What is your opinion of the black heart tattoo above Taylor's breast and the "Z" markings? There has been some obvious debate about "high school musical" vs "gang symbolism". Is it common for children in the area to have tats?

Missing Sarah... Welcome. I found the exchange between you and Sheza interesting. Were you alluding to something when you made the comment about the Fox show saying, Mkes a person think twice about what people are really capable of doing to loved ones. and your comment I really can't see young kids having the ability to successfully disguard two guns, bloody clothing, and hide their feelings from family members? Just in case you are close to one of the families, please let them know that we are praying fervently for the truth to be revealed and the killer to be behind bars.

Does anyone know if there is still friction between the victims families and, if so, it it because the Plackers allowed Skyla to go for that walk down the country road with Taylor? Just wondering if that is something for which Skyla's family might not have approved.

Questions for.....

Sheza.. What is your opinion of the black heart tattoo above Taylor's breast and the "Z" markings? There has been some obvious debate about "high school musical" vs "gang symbolism". Is it common for children in the area to have tats?

Missing Sarah... Welcome. I found the exchange between you and Sheza interesting. Were you alluding to something when you made the comment about the Fox show saying, Mkes a person think twice about what people are really capable of doing to loved ones. and your comment I really can't see young kids having the ability to successfully disguard two guns, bloody clothing, and hide their feelings from family members? Just in case you are close to one of the families, please let them know that we are praying fervently for the truth to be revealed and the killer to be behind bars.

Taylors clubhouse outback > "high school musical"

Just a very very humble opinion: I looked at Taylor's Memorial Book to ck out the "clown pic" and went on to look at Jennifer's pic. Taylor and Jennifer look alike imo.

My daughters thought that she thought it was kids is very unsettling to me. I just can't imagine kids doing this and then going on and not batting an eye. Although that would explain the silence and no info. Maybe a parent does have their suspicions and figures that since the girls are gone, nothing can be done to change that, why ruin their kids live as well? But you know.....how could you think that and protect your kid, because if they did it...who knows what else they are capable of and have done. I wonder what kids have started counseling and have started mental check ups as well. Although...I think I'd move away. So it would behoove LE to check out what kids have moved and transfered and are doing the online studies now, if they didn't before.

Just a very very humble opinion: I looked at Taylor's Memorial Book to ck out the "clown pic" and went on to look at Jennifer's pic. Taylor and Jennifer look alike imo.

I understand Taylor's mom to be Jennifer Pascal Johnson.

Thank you. So Jennifer Juanita Paschal (vickies daughter) is then believed to be Taylors mom. Pretty much what we have been thinking but that information helps thank you!

I understand Taylor's mom to be Jennifer Pascal Johnson.

Does anyone know if there is still friction between the victims families and, if so, it it because the Plackers allowed Skyla to go for that walk down the country road with Taylor? Just wondering if that is something for which Skyla's family might not have approved.

Close friends of the Whitaker's has said Rose would not allow Skyla to walk a half mile from their own home to a cousins house, Rose would drive her and pick her up.

Wow...don't know how you could really be mad. A pain that I don't know..yes. But it wasn't like they let the girls walk through Compton at 1am.

Did the girls frequently spend the night at each other's house, as we have heard??

Close friends of the Whitaker's has said Rose would not allow Skyla to walk a half mile from their own home to a cousins house, Rose would drive her and pick her up.

I am quite sure you are right. I am so cunfused by all the names that it was NOT Jennifer in the Guestbook it is Jessica, which I think does favor Taylor imo. It has been a chore to keep up with all the Plackers, etc. after reading all posts. TRuly sorry for my mistake.

Questions for.....

NO it is not common for a 13 yr old to have a Tatoo (maybe a family member was a tatoo artist?)
A neighbor of mine said Taylor's clubhouse had posters up of TV stars (neighbor is 84 yrs old)

Thank you. So Jennifer Juanita Paschal (vickies daughter) is then believed to be Taylors mom. Pretty much what we have been thinking but that information helps thank you!
Yes we have, and posted about it last month here

I have to go to work.. Thank you WS for letting me chat with you.

I have to go to work.. Thank you WS for letting me chat with you.

We aren't chatting on this link, but know you probably meant discuss and post.

We do however have another link/thread here in this Forum for Chit/Chat if anyone is interested, in fact we have many others.

[Choate said the Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office contacted his department shortly after 4 p.m. after receiving a 911 call]

I realize we have been discussing the girls autopsies,but the statement above has been bothering me since I read it. It was printed June 10th, in the Tulsa World newspaper.

Did anyone else notice it? Does anyone else have questions as to the TIME that is stated?

All of us have noticed that sheriff Choate hasn't said a word since.

Could this be a "misprint"?

Thanks for hearing me out.

[Choate said the Okmulgee County Sheriff's Office contacted his department shortly after 4 p.m. after receiving a 911 call]

I realize we have been discussing the girls autopsies,but the statement above has been bothering me since I read it. It was printed June 10th, in the Tulsa World newspaper.

Did anyone else notice it? Does anyone else have questions as to the TIME that is stated?

All of us have noticed that sheriff Choate hasn't said a word since.

Could this be a "misprint"?

Thanks for hearing me out.
You didn't post a link to where you read this, but obviously it was a misprint.

Here's the Video from 6-10-08 http://www.koco.com/video/16562436/index.html?taf=okl and no where does it state 4:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage