Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

Hi all........
I woke up this am thinking about the girls... I am so disappointed that killers have not been brought to justice.
Don't laugh at me... but I was visualizing a court house full of people with standing room only and it was THEM being being SENTENCED for the murders.. Not on trial but being sentenced....maybe we all start doing this...
Hey it can't hurt anything ...right ?

i am new here but have thought of these 2 little girls over the years. i pray for justice.

Welcome! I too have had these two little girls in my heart for these years. With the sketch that was generated of someone that was seen, the short period of time this crime was committed in, the cold-bloodness

It is so so shocking there still is no resolution. A crime like this even if someone sees someone is so very difficult to solve as we can all see. I will continue to pray with you for justice for the two little girls and their families.

I know we had talked about this plenty of times before.but once again an interesting avenue to go down.....

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=59727

Cops Seek Help From UK Forensics Expert -- And They Get It
Those shell casings led detectives to England, where Texas police sought out the help of groundbreaking forensic scientist Dr. John Bond.
Remarkably, Dr. Bond has discovered an advanced method of fingerprinting which could allow detectives to lift fingerprints from metal surfaces -- even if the metal surfaces had been wiped clean.
In previous investigations, Dr. Bond's methods have proven successful as late as 10 years after the crime.
In this case, cops in North Richland Hills say Dr. Bond was able to produce a very good fingerprint from the shell casings taken from the weapon that was used to kill Marianne Wilkinson.

Welcome! I too have had these two little girls in my heart for these years. With the sketch that was generated of someone that was seen, the short period of time this crime was committed in, the cold-bloodness

It is so so shocking there still is no resolution. A crime like this even if someone sees someone is so very difficult to solve as we can all see. I will continue to pray with you for justice for the two little girls and their families.

It really is surprising this is unsolved. These two little girls gunned down like this in broad daylight.

Interesting....DD has been moved from Okmulgee County Jail to a Department of Corrections facility. Seems he has gotten several "in house" tattoos. I find these especially interesting:
H-O-A-X, HATCHET MAN, TRIBAL CLOWN FACE, RINGMASTER:

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...m=586868&offender_book_id=359788&imageindex=1

Boots, You are the best! good sleuthing on your part and thank you for posting your findings.

Ya know? DD can tat up his whole body to cover all his ugliness for all I care. It doesn't stop the ugly from seeping out of his pores. He can ink every inch of his pathetic physical body, but it doesn't cover the aura of ugliness that permeates from his soul. I can't even look at his pic because it makes me literally sick to my stomach!

I apologize for the rant and I guess my own ugly side is shining through about now and I apologize to Taylor and Skyla for that, but something about this dude makes me angry.

Hang in there Taylor and Skyla! Justice may be slow but it will come eventually!

All MOO and just how I feel and stuff!

wm

DD may be the one signing into his Myspace but I don't believe he is. When he was jailed this last time - one of his friends was signing in and gave his phone number and asked that people call him if they wanted to hear from DD. Later, his younger sister indicated she was updating his Myspace. Before it was set to private - you could read the messages and none indicated they were Spud or Spooky (rolling eyes here) or DD.

He very well may have computer time - I'm often surprised at the things prisoners are allowed to do. Who knows any more?

I understand WM's feelings. If DD has any information regarding our little girls - I guess the county wasn't tough enough to get him to talk. Hopefully, big boy prison will change that. All just mho...

I am calmed down now and went back and looked at dd's mug again. The profile mug looks like the composite sketch if he had long hair and a ponytail, IMO.

What? Does he have a brand of numeral '2' on his rt forearm? am I reading that right?

wm

I am calmed down now and went back and looked at dd's mug again. The profile mug looks like the composite sketch if he had long hair and a ponytail, IMO.

What? Does he have a brand of numeral '2' on his rt forearm? am I reading that right?

wm

YEP, he does, matilda. He also has the letter "T".

Hmmm I wonder when he got the brand and who branded him? I feel pretty sure I know what the '2' signifies, grrrrrr!!!!

What does the hatchet beside the eye signify? Does the inking represent some kind of hierarchy in prison?

Wish I knew more about this stuff....

wm

wm

BBM - I can't believe you thought that, too. First thing I noticed.

Many of the tats seem eerily taunting for some reason. Could just be my imagination or are they?

those tattoos are images associatedd with Juggalos and ICP. ai yi yi!

on ifone so cant explain, but google it. whole new angle on this!

those tattoos are images associatedd with Juggalos and ICP. ai yi yi!

on ifone so cant explain, but google it. whole new angle on this!
Thanks for this info. Here is more info on Insane Clown Posse.

Insane Clown Posse symbolism or Juggalos (fans of ICP)
http://www.google.com/images?client...&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1427&bih=687

Lots of hatchets and painted clown faces
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insane_Clown_Posse[/ame]

ICP fans view the violent lyrics of Psychopathic Records artists as a catharsis for their aggression. There have been numerous incidents of fans of ICP committing violent acts including murder. Still, some in law enforcement, both locally and around the country, believe that there are Juggalo gangs;..... “ICP has been around for quite a while, but the followers are becoming more and more hardcore,” says gang expert Gabe Morales of the Des Moines–based Gang Prevention Services. “It’s a relatively new phenomenon that they’re developing into gangs.”
http://www.seattlemag.com/0p120a1974/hot-button-is-the-insane-clown-posse-just-for-fun/

Lyrics from one song:
http://artists.letssingit.com/insane-clown-posse-lyrics-intelligence-and-violence-rfwjkf3
Don't miss the lyrics: Shot 47 times boy still ain't dead

Here is an article from Broken Arrow, OK. (40-50 E-NE of Weleetka)
http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=11443232

HATCHET MAN, TRIBAL CLOWN FACE, RINGMASTER tattoos my be related to ICP, but what about the H-O-A-X tattoo?

I'm just thinking out loud here...

Since DD comes up for a parole hearing in November, I wonder if his parents will make an appeal for him to get early release. It was their home he burglarized after all.

While his felony is a serious one - it really doesn't make sense to me that he received such a harsh sentence - unless, LE was hoping for information about the Weleetka murders. moo

Regarding ICP - we researched this connection up one way and down the other early on. Should be on here somewhere.

Boots, I hope he braggs in jail to another inmate and is overheard by a guard! It concerns me that a clearly troubled young man is able to hoodoo OSBI. I mean let's face it, he's not that smart. That is clear from his spelling and grammar on his MS page. It makes me wonder about the family dynamics that he ended up like this. At least his parents didn't back down on the burglary charges though.

I remeber the discussion about ICP way back in the beginning when we say signs of influence from this band on some of the players. Maybe we should revisit that theory.
The followers are a cult, IMO. And it sounds like violence is the theme! If Dd is involved in the girls murder, I just feel he wasn't alone if this was some ICP cult of wannabes.

One thing is clear. Even in prison, DD is escalating in his ferver as an ICP fan. The tats are the evidence.

All MOO

wm

^ Maybe he will brag about his "conquest" to inmates that hate child killers? (wishful thinking)

Anyone have any thoughts about the HOAX tattoo? I can't find the word hoax associated with ICP or Psychopathic Records. Can anyone else?

The Hoax is an older band that plays a distinct type of blues. This wouldn't interest the violent lyrics crowd, so this isn't relevant to the other tattoos.

Maybe the HOAX tattoo is an acronym?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back