Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

FWIW, I feel have to defend some ICP followers. I remember the discussion a while ago and I have listened to ICP. Yes, I'm a churchgoing single mom of 3. I certainly wouldn't hurt a fly. I don't listen to them very often now...but not all ICP fans are killers!!

But....some people take things to the extreme and he certainly looks the part. I don't care if he has a tattoo of Santa Claus, if he did this crime then hang him.

I hope Skyla and Taylor get their justice. I cannot believe no one seems to have a clue.

Interesting....DD has been moved from Okmulgee County Jail to a Department of Corrections facility. Seems he has gotten several "in house" tattoos. I find these especially interesting:
H-O-A-X, HATCHET MAN, TRIBAL CLOWN FACE, RINGMASTER:

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...m=586868&offender_book_id=359788&imageindex=1

First, I want to say thank you so much to all of you for keeping this thread open and up dates on this alive!! I have a LOT of catching up to do.

Secondly, as someone who grew up in a violent, chaotic environment around a cast of characters that should be in a movie I can tell you from my very real experience that this DD person is getting all these 'in-house' inking because he is SCARED TO DEATH.

It's a lot like a porcupine who gets scared and flares out his quills, when someone really tries to look 'bad' it's usually because they are terrified that someone will come along and mess with them.

Although, there are plenty of truly bad people out there the do look bad.

There are plenty more who try to BLEND IN to society and those are the folks that scare the willies out of me.

I have to go now and find out who this person is.

Feel free to correct me if my memory is faulty...Seems that I remember ICP surfacing because of a clown that had signed the girls' memory or guest book in the beginning. Turns out this clown was a lady who uses the clown face in a ministry with no ICP connection.

I also don't recall that DD was ever connected to ICP in the early days. It appears he has acquired his taste for them since he was incarcerated - tattoos and all. I know his Myspace went from being very generic with pics of him and his little sister, family, etc - to the gangsta wannabe within the last year.

Perhaps he was/is just trying to blend in because of fear. He could also be attempting to display his "toughness" to put off the hardened criminals he's now jailed with. Or, maybe he wants to "belong" to something. People who are familiar with DD have indicated he has serious issues with "Attachment Disorder/Reactive Attachment Disorder" behaviors.

http://www.attachment.org/pages_what_is_rad.php

I am not a big fan of psychoanalyzing by us regular folks. Seems to me that so many of the disorders that are bandied around today overlap eventually becoming a combination of the same descriptions.... However, there is no way to get around the fact that whoever killed these little girls had some serious stuff messing with their heads.

All jmho as always...

Welcome IBsleuthin!!!!

Boots, I beleive it is my memory that is faulty, LOL! I do wish we could find the discussion which is bound to be buried somewhere here. I'll try and search later as I must log off for awhile.

SailorMoon, I hope I did not offend you with my post and thank you for setting me straight! There are always some in any group who take things too far and it is sad for the band ICP that overzealous fans give them a bad rep. Heck my favorite band is called the Red Elvises and I love their song 'Drinkin with Jesus'! Far be it from me to be hatin' on anyones fave band! LOL!

wm

Oh Yeah !!

Attachments

• akzos5.jpg
    akzos5.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 25
  • 20z7kmh.jpg
    20z7kmh.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 22
WaltzingMatilda as usual I spouted off...sorry!! I'm just like, wait...I have listened to them to and don't kill people!! I cannot believe and it makes me angry that we are sitting here YEARS LATER and no apparent suspect.

I hope and pray that someone prays for this crime.Such a senseless crime.

I don't post often on this thread, but I have followed this case from the beginning. It totally astounds me that these two girls were murdered in a small rural area where everyone knows everyone else, and no real leads have surfaced. This DD guy certainly looks like a possible suspect, especially when his picture is visualized with long hair in a ponytail. Still, an outsider passing through would stand out to everyone unless this person just happened to not be seen by anyone. I keep coming to this thread to read, and each time I do I am hoping to read that an arrest has been made, or at least a suspect has been identified. Just cannot understand how the murderer has gotten away with taking these girls' lives for this long.

Oklahoma Passes Important Law For Cold Cases

-HB 3294 by Rep. Sue Tibbs, allows the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation to reveal otherwise confidential information in cold cases and unsolved criminal cases or suspicious deaths to outside agencies or individuals who are providing interpreter services, questioned document analysis, laboratory services or other specialized services that are necessary in the assistance of bureau investigations.

Just wanted to check in.... thought I'd post the mugshot..

Attachments

• off_lookup.jpg
    off_lookup.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 26
Not at all saying that this incident is connected to our Weleetka girls, but the recent abduction attempt documented below does have similar elements:

Men sought in Cleveland County attempted abduction of girls
Published: September 28, 2010

NORMAN — Two men tried to abduct two girls Monday in a remote part of eastern Cleveland County, the sheriff's office reported, and investigators are asking to help find the men.
---
[Undersheriff] Burnett said the girls, ages 8 and 7, were walking on Carrie Lane when they were approached by the men in a white pickup. The driver asked them if they wanted a ride and one of the girls said no; her mother was waiting outside for her.

The driver got out of the pickup, Burnett said, but when he spotted one of the mothers, he got back in the vehicle and sped away.

"It's not just like being in Norman, driving down the street and saying, 'Hey, do you need a ride?' Burnett said. "There is no reason to be in that area unless you live there, and the remote location tells me that these men were hoping to lure these girls into the truck and drive away with them."

Both men were described as Hispanic or American Indian. The driver wore a white or red shirt with a red ball cap; the passenger wore a white cap with a flat bill.
---

and more, at
http://newsok.com/men-sought-in-cle...article/3499383?custom_click=headlines_widget

Interesting....DD has been moved from Okmulgee County Jail to a Department of Corrections facility. Seems he has gotten several "in house" tattoos. I find these especially interesting:
H-O-A-X, HATCHET MAN, TRIBAL CLOWN FACE, RINGMASTER:

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...m=586868&offender_book_id=359788&imageindex=1

Hatchet Man is slang for - 1) A man hired to commit murder.

2) One assigned to carry out a ruthless task or a viscous or unscrupulous order.
Info googled Ask.com.

Hatchet Man is slang for - 1) A man hired to commit murder.

2) One assigned to carry out a ruthless task or a viscous or unscrupulous order.
Info googled Ask.com.

Thank you for the information.

Keep praying that someone will come forward with more information. The community HAS to know who murdered these little girls.
------------------
On a more upbeat note... Go Big Red! OU beat Texas 28-20! (We are always on top! :D)

I was just thinking that if these were my daughters and LE seems to not have a clue - I'd be up someone's butt each and every day looking for answers. That being said, these aren't my girls so I can't even begin to walk a mile in their shoes. I know nothing can bring them back but geeze louise, someone do something to get some justice!! I was raised in a small town - and can't imagine a brutal double murder like this without a lot of talk and speculation and finger pointing. Just can't imagine.

I don't know how many prisoners know how to give tatoos but LE should be talking to whoever 'in house tatoo artist' gave him the tatoo. I just feel that if DD is involoved in the girls' murders that he will eventually brag to someone. I guess the hatchet man tatoo in itself is a form of bragging, now that we know the meaning of it.

MOO wm

I don't know how many prisoners know how to give tatoos but LE should be talking to whoever 'in house tatoo artist' gave him the tatoo. I just feel that if DD is involoved in the girls' murders that he will eventually brag to someone. I guess the hatchet man tatoo in itself is a form of bragging, now that we know the meaning of it.

MOO wm
Good idea!

I looked around on the internet today for any recent info on MG and TK and couldn't find anything new. :(

Maybe there will be a shakeup soon in the OFBI? (I am hoping for anything that might bring justice for Skyla and Taylor.) Why hasn't the OFBI released the "otherwise confidential information" in this cold case as House Bill 3294 states?

I was just thinking that if these were my daughters and LE seems to not have a clue -

I'd be up someone's butt each and every day looking for answers.

That being said, these aren't my girls so I can't even begin to walk a mile in their shoes. I know nothing can bring them back but geeze louise, someone do something to get some justice!! I was raised in a small town -

and can't imagine a brutal double murder like this without a lot of talk and speculation and finger pointing. Just can't imagine.

SailorMoon, I suspect all the finger pointing is on the Weleetka Topix,...one being... Hunt for a Killer Underway...jmo

C'mon.....let today, this month or this year be the time that these 2 precious girls have justice. PLEASE!!

Just checking in. I have not lost any interest in bringing to justice whoever did this atrocity. I keep Google'ing a couple of times a week to see if any new developments have came to light. Hey, if nobody's getting the reward money, if there is still a reward, I bet a good private investigator could be paid from the reward money to figure this out. JMO.

OSBI asks FBI to profile Weleetka girls’ killer
---
Portions of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation file involving the June 8, 2008, deaths of Taylor Paschal-Placker, 13, and Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11, were given to an FBI unit that specializes in profiling offenders, OSBI spokeswoman Jessica Brown said Thursday.
---
The files were sent to an FBI behavioral analysis unit that focuses on crimes against child victims, including abductions, homicides and sexual victimization.
---
Brown said a few months ago the OSBI was looking at several suspects. She said Thursday the OSBI thinks the killers are still in the area.
---
more at
http://newsok.com/osbi-asks-for-profile-of-weleetka-offender/article/3513632

better late than never, I guess.

2.5 years after this crime, OSBI is asking for the FBI to do a profile????
This makes me crazy. Unbelievable.

wfgodot ~ Thanks for keeping us updated. I appreciate all your efforts.

Flossie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back