Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very detailed sketch, I'm sure someone local can identify this man or if he's an innocent witness he may come forward himself.

I agree, amazing sketch. I would really like to hear more from their reliable witness. Where was the white truck, in relation to when the girls where last seen?

What is the timeline? mintues...seconds.

I don't think he is a witness. I think he is THE suspect. LE always prefaces that they only want to speak with them but yet they are putting the entire country on notice that they are looking for this man. I have never seen one of these cases turn out where the person they are seeking is innocent of wrongdoing but later it is determined they were the suspect all along.

I think he has disappeared because of the heat being on in that community. He most likely fled the area shortly after the crimes.

I think it is just as plausible that this man shot these children with the revolver which holds six bullets and when he knew he had only disabled them and they were still moving, most likely he drew another weapon that he had in his truck and shot 6 more times until they didn't move anymore. I think he is armed and dangerous. Wouldn't surprise me if he carries many guns.

I think he was probably trying to talk the girls into talking with him or going for a ride and they moved over to the ditch away from him and would not look his way and kept walking, ignoring him. He may have gone on by them then swung around and came back up to them and without warning he shot them both. I do believe he will have sexual assault charges in his past and when the girls rejected him.......he lay in wait and shot them as if they meant nothing.

I do think in away it was a thrill kill. IMO he relished it all with each pull of the trigger.

Imo if the witness or witnesses saw him in the road outside of his truck...the girls were coming toward him and he was waiting for them.

imoo

Bingo, perfect assessment based on all information given to us! I believe he is a predator/killer, hence the sketch.

i have nothing but respect for the families of both girls.

I don't for a minute suspect anyone in Taylor's family of killing her. They seem to be an especially loving family, to her and to each other.

But . . . there may very well be people, with ties to one or more of them, who are violent, criminal, and capable of this murder. Until know the motive (if any) for the murder, I don't think we should rule out someone targeting this family.

I don't think he is a witness. I think he is THE suspect. LE always prefaces that they only want to speak with them but yet they are putting the entire country on notice that they are looking for this man. I have never seen one of these cases turn out where the person they are seeking is innocent of wrongdoing but later it is determined they were the suspect all along.

I think he has disappeared because of the heat being on in that community. He most likely fled the area shortly after the crimes.

I think it is just as plausible that this man shot these children with the revolver which holds six bullets and when he knew he had only disabled them and they were still moving, most likely he drew another weapon that he had in his truck and shot 6 more times until they didn't move anymore. I think he is armed and dangerous. Wouldn't surprise me if he carries many guns.

I think he was probably trying to talk the girls into talking with him or going for a ride and they moved over to the ditch away from him and would not look his way and kept walking, ignoring him. He may have gone on by them then swung around and came back up to them and without warning he shot them both. I do believe he will have sexual assault charges in his past and when the girls rejected him.......he lay in wait and shot them as if they meant nothing.

I do think in away it was a thrill kill. IMO he relished it all with each pull of the trigger.

Imo if the witness or witnesses saw him in the road outside of his truck...the girls were coming toward him and he was waiting for them.

imoo

I have said from the beginning this was a thrill kill. I agree with your assessment.It shouldn't take long for him to be apprehended as the sketch is quite good.

I dont believe Linda is Taylors mother.
http://clutteredeclecticmind.blogspot.com/
By Monday afternoon, residents were leaving flowers and other mementoes as a makeshift memorial to the girls at the site where their bodies were found. Joe Mosher, Taylor's uncle, said the family is struggling with Taylor's loss. An account for donations to pay for her funeral expenses has been set up at Weleetka Commerce Bank (405-786-2216 - Weleetka
888-786-2216 - Weleetka toll-free) . "Her parents are really distraught," said Mosher, who is the brother of Taylor's mother. "They're a very poor family."

So Taylors mom would of originally been a Mosher and Taylors father a Placker?

Good idea, BB. This guy should have a full sheet!
I found a couple that were posted on the last thread that did have pretty full rap sheets. I went through all of those, but so many didn't have photos with them. The ones I posted did tho.

I dont believe Linda is Taylors mother.
http://clutteredeclecticmind.blogspot.com/
By Monday afternoon, residents were leaving flowers and other mementoes as a makeshift memorial to the girls at the site where their bodies were found. Joe Mosher, Taylor's uncle, said the family is struggling with Taylor's loss. An account for donations to pay for her funeral expenses has been set up at Weleetka Commerce Bank (405-786-2216 - Weleetka
888-786-2216 - Weleetka toll-free) . "Her parents are really distraught," said Mosher, who is the brother of Taylor's mother. "They're a very poor family."

So Taylors mom would of originally been a Mosher and Taylors father a Placker?
No, Her biological mother's name is Paschal and her father's name is Placker hence the Taylor Paschal-Placker. Joe Mosher is the brother of Vicky Placker who is technically her grandmother...but Taylor calls them Mom and Dad.

Evidently, the Paschal children must be from Taylor's biological mother. The Placker children could be from another mother, but from Taylor's father OR they are Vicky and Peter's (grandparents) children. In any event, the grandparents ended up with all the kids. So it goes back to where are Taylor's parents?

This is whats confusing me

Vicky (maiden name Townsend) was married to a Kenneth B. Paschal and had Christopher Bryan Paschal, and Jennings Bryan Paschal - she divorced Kenneth Paschal 11/17/1982. So Mosher could not be Vicky's brother as Vicky's maiden name was Townsend. So I am thinking Taylors father is either Christopher or Jennings and that is why the Paschal name is included in Taylors name.

No, Her biological mother's name is Paschal and her father's name is Placker hence the Taylor Paschal-Placker. Joe Mosher is the brother of Vicky Placker who is technically her grandmother...but Taylor calls them Mom and Dad.

Are there any updates on the sketch of the man? I think he looks Cherokee since he resembles my ex (who is too old to be this man).

Plante.jpg

I was just doing that when I saw the drawing above and wanted to repost it. It is so sweet. See the little turtle?

Here is one I found and another one that Tamfish found:

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...ORTAL30&doc_num=189526&offender_book_id=82817

If we are going to go thru the Sex Offenders nearby, I say this one matches the sketch better than any of the others I've seen:

http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/serv...RTAL30&offender_id=6922&county=Okfuskee#begin

Evidently, the Paschal children must be from Taylor's biological mother. The Placker children could be from another mother, but from Taylor's father OR they are Vicky and Peter's (grandparents) children. In any event, the grandparents ended up with all the kids. So it goes back to where are Taylor's parents?

Vicky's (Taylor's grandmother) was married to a Paschal; then she married Peter Placker, and she goes by Vicky Paschal-Placker. I think the Paschal children are Vicky's, and the Placker children are Peter's (and probably Vicky's, too.) So, it is very doubtful that Taylor's mother is a Paschal and her father a Placker.
I believe the reason Taylor goes by Paschal-Placker is because she is the biological daughter of one of Vicky's Paschal children, yet she is the legal daughter of Peter Placker.

LOL OK then I am totally confused now. I give up on figuring out who her parents really are. I wish someone in the press would find out from someone and write it up!

Vicky (maiden name Townsend) was married to a Kenneth B. Paschal and had Christopher Bryan Paschal, and Jennings Bryan Paschal - she divorced Kenneth Paschal 11/17/1982. So Mosher could not be Vicky's brother as Vicky's maiden name was Townsend. So I am thinking Taylors father is either Christopher or Jennings and that is why the Paschal name is included in Taylors name.

I think Joe Mosher's wife, Nell, is probably either Vicky or Peter's sister.

You are correct the Placker children are Vicky and Peters, the Paschal children are Vicky (maiden name Townsend) and Kenneth Paschal's children. Does your head feel like its spinning yet? lol

Vicky's (Taylor's grandmother's)maiden name is Paschal; she married Peter Placker, and she goes by Vicky Paschal-Placker. I think the Paschal children are Vicky's, and the Placker children are Peter's (and probably Vicky's, too.) So, it is very doubtful that Taylor's mother is a Paschal and her father a Placker.
I believe the reason Taylor goes by Paschal-Placker is because she is the biological daughter of one of Vicky's Paschal children, yet she is the legal daughter of Peter Placker.

I think Joe Mosher's sister is the birthmom of Taylor and that either Jennings or Christopher (also spelled Kristopher in the records) is Taylors father.

I think Joe Mosher's wife, Nell, is probably either Vicky or Peter's sister.

You ARE a busy lady! I'm going to edit my post in light of your information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike