So About Drew Peterson's Childhood/Family History

And is sure does show VB! This is one of most arrogant wife murderers I think I've ever seen.
Still doesn't change the fact that he's a :loser: ~~!

I wonder if there was domestic abuse when DrewP was growing up. What children learn in the home as children, they often practice when they get their own home.
It may be to a greater or lesser extent than what they saw at home, but it frequently happens.
Then again, there is always the exception- the kid who never saw abuse at home, yet grew up to become an abuser. So it is hard to tell.

Admittedly I haven't read everything so hopefully this isn't a retread thread. Several years ago I was active here (dunno what happened to my post count, maybe a site upgrade?) but we researched Scott Peterson's childhood and his upbringing in depth.

What made SP a sociopath? We delved deep.

Now in reading the esteemed Greybeard's and the always thought-provoking posts of ThoughtFox, I began wondering ... how was Drew Peterson raised? Was he the darling of the family--doted on, babied--saved from his every failure by his blinded parents?

Or perhaps he was terribly abused as a youngster, thus becoming devoid of conscience?

Drew Peterson appears to have many of the same sociopathic traits exhibited by SP.

What do we know of his early life?

We already have a thread Drew Peterson's Family History here
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56733

I am so curious as to what happened in DP life and what future events hold that I have began looking on web to see if anyone had tried to do an astro chart on DP. I have no idea how much information someone would need besides his birthdate but while I don't always believe in this type of forecasting-I would be eager to hear if someone has thought of doing one and what it shows---just a thought! Really would like to gain any insight from what is available.

Savannahanna

I am so curious as to what happened in DP life and what future events hold that I have began looking on web to see if anyone had tried to do an astro chart on DP. I have no idea how much information someone would need besides his birthdate but while I don't always believe in this type of forecasting-I would be eager to hear if someone has thought of doing one and what it shows---just a thought! Really would like to gain any insight from what is available.

Savannahanna

Does anyone know when his b/day is & when Stacy's is? I recall reading here about Laci's b/day & SP's, etc. I do remember hers is 05/04, am I correct?

Hi,
I haven't seen one mentioned yet, I was wondering if any of Stacy's family would post them.
Savannahanna

I have no idea of the bdays, but wanted to tell you I think this is a great idea. I remember someone doing this for Laci's case. Please let us know what you learn.

So Stacy was born on January 20th, 1985.

Still a young vibrant female in the start of her adulthood.

Littledeer,
Thank you for the information on Stacy's BD 1/20/85, the only thing I have found for DP as far as BD is 1954. Does anyone on the list have someone close to the family that knows or would post DP's BD? I don't have the ability to do an astro chart myself but the members of this site are really awesome as far as contacts and special interests and I am hoping someone would volunteer to do a chart on Stacy and DP. I would like to see something in his chart that would give us reason for hope and cause him extreme concern. Doubt that he would believe anything that came up in chart but hey, maybe that would be to our advantage and we can be in the know and he will be out of the loop in this respect.
I am wondering should this message be on a new thread? I am old member but new at posting so might need some guidance.
Stacy, you will always be in our thoughts and hearts:angel:
Savannahanna

Littledeer,
Thank you for the information on Stacy's BD 1/20/85, the only thing I have found for DP as far as BD is 1954. Does anyone on the list have someone close to the family that knows or would post DP's BD? I don't have the ability to do an astro chart myself but the members of this site are really awesome as far as contacts and special interests and I am hoping someone would volunteer to do a chart on Stacy and DP. I would like to see something in his chart that would give us reason for hope and cause him extreme concern. Doubt that he would believe anything that came up in chart but hey, maybe that would be to our advantage and we can be in the know and he will be out of the loop in this respect.
I am wondering should this message be on a new thread? I am old member but new at posting so might need some guidance.
Stacy, you will always be in our thoughts and hearts:angel:
Savannahanna
Drew Peterson date of birth 01-05-1954

Drew Peterson date of birth 01-05-1954

So, he's a Capricorn & Stacy's an Aquarius. Here's what I found...

Capricorn Man & Aquarius Woman
This match is so ill-advised that it is practically over before it can even get started. You will find it almost impossible to be happy in a relationship with a Capricorn boy. You both have good confidence and strong sense of who you are, and that might be something that draws you together at first. However, the fights will start early and they will never stop. He is a very controlling guy who wants to dominate you and be totally in charge. He’ll tell you what to wear, where to go, who to hang with... you’ll want to strangle him. You are a girl who really needs her freedom, and you won’t put up with anyone trying to change your personality. You deserve a boyfriend who likes you just the way you are. This is a match that you don’t need. ( Source: Jellybean's Astro-Soulmate Guide )

Aquarius girl will respect Capricorn boy's drive and determination. In turn, Capricorn boy will be in cosmic awe of your strength and ability to stand up for what's right. Other girls may be afraid to speak their mind, but somehow, that's never your problem. It's something that Capricorn boy will probably cherish about you. ( Source: FUNgirl - Astrology )

http://www.dressking.com/horoscope/Aquarius-Capricorn.htm

SCARY!!!!!! :banghead:

Thanks for posting KPASS: Very interesting & an unfortunate union.

Capricorn Man & Aquarius Woman
This match is so ill-advised that it is practically over before it can even get started. You will find it almost impossible to be happy in a relationship with a Capricorn boy. You both have good confidence and strong sense of who you are, and that might be something that draws you together at first. However, the fights will start early and they will never stop. He is a very controlling guy who wants to dominate you and be totally in charge. He’ll tell you what to wear, where to go, who to hang with... you’ll want to strangle him. You are a girl who really needs her freedom, and you won’t put up with anyone trying to change your personality. You deserve a boyfriend who likes you just the way you are. This is a match that you don’t need.
The following is a prelude to the above which I found very enlightening also:

The Capricorn loves rules and regulations --- to make them, to obey them and to enforce them. Aquarius laughs at rules and looks upon them as pathetic artificial limitations to the infinity of creativity. Time stands still for the Capricorn when a rule is broken; there can be no progress for her until the rupture is healed. But the Aquarian just shrugs and walks away from the whole question. Both signs are more than capable of making their own decisions in life and these two are most likely to decide to part curtly, albeit amicably, and to go their separate ways.

DP lives up to his astro sign and more. I have other friends born in this sign and their personalities are not even close to being this extreme i.e. control, jealoous, etc.

Savannahanna
Idaho

I thought I read somewhere that one of Drew's father's, not sure rather it was step or bio, was in the military.

Has anyone seen a reference to that?

I also wonder how old he was when the parents separated or did his bio father die? I have never seen a reference to his bio father or that phase of Drew's life.

I thought I read somewhere that one of Drew's father's, not sure rather it was step or bio, was in the military.

Has anyone seen a reference to that?
Yes, I read the Marines.
I also wonder how old he was when the parents separated or did his bio father die?
I have never seen a reference to his bio father or that phase of Drew's life
Either have I, but evenutally it probably will, perhaps from one of his old school classmates.

Thought I'd bump this old thread up. I've been running some of the coments his mother made early on in my head, things like how Stacy was at fault for leaving like she did and just needs to come back home. The feeling I've gotten from all of her comments was that Drew was always the only one who mattered and any/all of his wives were only there to please him. I'm wondering if she has ever shown a bit of concern for any of them, how about when Kathleen was found dead?

VB

Well I've been waiting for this thread to pop up. We did dig deep into SP's childhood and IIRC we discovered JP was as much in denial as Drew's mom is. It seems we had much more to go on in Scott's situation however. I would love to know what happened between the first marriage and the second to make him do such a flip. I mean, I'm sure the violence and controlling nature have always been inside of him. I'd just like to know if there was an event we could attribute the change to. Wasn't it the first wife who's said this is not the Drew she knows? Something had to flip the switch inside of him. Perhaps something on the job? I'd love to know.

Early in his police career he was an undercover drug cop. I wonder if he somehow secretly got involved in the drug culture? Drugs can do things to people.

One of the things I remember is that very early in the case, Drew's mother was very vocal in her defense of him. Then she dropped out of sight. Drew's mother and step-father were subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury and at that time Drew made a nasty remark about his mother........something along the lines of "I don't know why they want to have her testify, she's senile."

I've wondered if there's been some sort of falling out between Drew and his mother?

Also, Drew's brother, Paul, was at the Peterson home constantly in the first month or so, and then he too seemed to drop out of the picture.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back