So About Drew Peterson's Childhood/Family History

Early in his police career he was an undercover drug cop. I wonder if he somehow secretly got involved in the drug culture? Drugs can do things to people.

I'd bet he met and got to know some pretty interesting characters, the kind of people who know how to make a body disappear.

One of the things I remember is that very early in the case, Drew's mother was very vocal in her defense of him. Then she dropped out of sight. Drew's mother and step-father were subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury and at that time Drew made a nasty remark about his mother........something along the lines of "I don't know why they want to have her testify, she's senile."

I've wondered if there's been some sort of falling out between Drew and his mother?

Also, Drew's brother, Paul, was at the Peterson home constantly in the first month or so, and then he too seemed to drop out of the picture.

My understanding is that Paul and Norma haven't been supportive of Drew for awhile now. Although they "acted" as if, in order to see the kids. As did Candice Aiken from California, in order to have time with the children.

Thought I'd bump this old thread up. I've been running some of the coments his mother made early on in my head, things like how Stacy was at fault for leaving like she did and just needs to come back home. The feeling I've gotten from all of her comments was that Drew was always the only one who mattered and any/all of his wives were only there to please him. I'm wondering if she has ever shown a bit of concern for any of them, how about when Kathleen was found dead?

VB
Wow this reminds me of several mother's that we have heard from lately...I wonder if the mother's enabling leads to criminal behavior,or at least plays a role. These mother's should form a support group, get some kind of help.

IIRC, bio mom of DP had (has) emotional problems and now a little altzheimers????
Hope I can find a link, I'll post it. Bio dad (USMC) very strict on the house, clean and neat, beds made asap.......etc. Maybe I read this in the book DREW P. Exposed.........I'll look again........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back