So over all-things-Casey --- Anyone else?

As I'm not resident in the US, I'm fortunate insofar as I'm spared KC, JB, CM and the Ant-Crew's faces on tv, because it's not even news here, thank goodness

Sure, I've waxed philosophical since the verdict and that's how my big-brain rolls. But my basic-brain has been disillusioned by the US 'justice system', per this case. Looking back, I remember the endless use of 'mistrial' as excuse for so much that went on during the trial. I don't know who the Ants know, or what 'speshul' group they belong to, but it seems to me now that they were all in on it from the start -- the PT, the judge, the DT

There's no other explanation for JA's laughter. He's experienced. Then the banging down of the cans of death-scent -- another potential 'mistrial' excuse if anyone needed it later. And of course, the forensic computer guy's post-trial claims about the PT citing '84 times' -- another excuse for a mistrial if it had been needed. Not to mention the DT's many departures from ethics

Now, I believe that had the jury not delivered a Not Guilty verdict, any of the above and more would have been used as excuse for a mistrial. As it was, the jury's verdict will always remain 'Hinky' to me. So it seems now there was never a possibility of KC being sentenced to death or LWOP. Someone/group of someones were determined she'd walk, imo. Powerful someones able to make a joke of 'justice' -- and afterwards capable of ensuring the media would continue to churn out dollars on the back of a dead child

I'm now of the belief we heard at most half or a quarter of the story and that we'll never know the truth. No wonder KC, JB and CM were so cocky and arrogant

So, for me, a disgusting farce of an ending which seems to typify everything the US stands for these days. Like the rest of the world, I'm getting used to it. And just to make sure the world gets the message -- we have the same kind of garbage which passes for ' US justice' being thrown in everyone's face via the Zarah Baker case, where the biological father has been free to roam the US despite that his daughter was hacked to pieces within the tiny home he shared with her

I used to want to live in America, based on movies and tv shows I watched as a kid. Now I'm just one of the millions who wouldn't live in the US if I were paid to do so -- it's like the jaws of hell. And to prove it, we saw the 'elder statesman' type CM sink to the level of teenagers from the ghetto, with his crude, vicious gesture. And a posturing joke of a lawyer -- JB -- showed the world how low the bar is set within the 'US justice system'. The guy would be challenged as a toilet-cleaner, imo

Anyway, yes, I was through with it when the verdict was delivered. All that remains is for the US to quit selling the world it's 'crime and punishment' tv shows and movies. Because they're lies. Afghanistan and Outer Mongolia probably have a far superior justice system to the US -- and they don't make a tenth the noise about it

Yes, agree with what posters are saying about it being too much, no longer interested in CFCA, don't care but will never accept the NG verdict as a just one.

And just an amusing little note - I keep an internet jazz radio station on in the background while I am working, and realized some fool was singing "my brain is getting pounded, and soon I'll be dumbfounded" - and thought - how right is that? Cut it out cosmos - you're freaking me out!

But on a more serious side - I had kind of an epiphany this morning while I was watering my plants.

I've always thought of "Justice" as being my right - people died in two wars to keep that right "mine". And I always thought of Justice as being this big solid thing -that is there - solid - indisputable - not challengeable - I don't know how to explain it. A touchstone in my life.

More than "my truth" but what "IS" - if I am making any sense.

And I realized it isn't that at all. It is a living breathing entity that needs to be looked after, respected,nurtured and protected constantly to allow it to continue to live for all of us.

And that was kind of a scary thought, because we just saw an example of what happens when people choose not to go that extra step to ensure Justice continues to live for all of us. How many of us will actually take that step - that's what scares me....I don't know anymore.

Localgirl,

Great analogy ! So I guess if Justice is like a living breathing (plant), then I would say the Jurors in this case were just a pesky FUNGUS, that prevents it from thriving. I like it! Quite a visual!!

Not to make light of your comment, it was one of the best descriptions I have heard. Than you.

And we just got this notification at work:
Did you know July 24th is Parents’ Day? Signed into law in 1994, every fourth Sunday in July is Parents’ Day. I am ready to scream because my first thought was about the worst parent in the world.

I guess I probably won't be "over it" until the God of this Universe makes the final judgement. Then and only then will I accept the verdict.
People struggle everyday to care for and raise their children, single parents as well as married parents. We all have it rough right now and seeing the "Inmate formally known as Casey Anthony" get rich after killing her precious little girl and live the good life while we continue to struggle...it infuriates me. I wish nothing good for her..ever!

:candle:
God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference.

This is very appropriate for this situation! And, yes! I am over KC and her DT. I do not care what she is doing or where she is. Now, as soon as she is arrested again, and I truly belive she will be, I will be happy to hear about that. But, I do not care what she eats, who she is hanging with, or when her next "sighting" is scheduled. I would like the news shows to move on. I am not going to watch them until they do. Move on to HC! We still don't know where she is or what happened. Move on to DP. SP is still missing and he should be going to trial soon for the murder of KS. Just move on. There are many others who need our collective energy to keep their memories alive waiting for justice. KC news should be lining your garbage bin or birdcage about now. JMO

I'm completely over Casey Anthony. I've come to terms with the fact that justice will not be done. I have no curiosity about how anyone in the Anthony family continues on in life. The news stations that keep talking about these people are starting to get on my nerves. The only thing that will tempt me to pay attention to FCA again is her inevitable next arrest.

I am so with all of you. The minute I heard from one of the jurors I was done. I thought, there is nothing I can do to change this... why watch it when it only disturbs me to the very core. Honestly the day the verdict was read I became physically sick and had to leave work.

What I can focus on now besides Caylee's Law: Not purchasing or watching anything Casey related AND telling others around me to do the same.

I'm done with CFCA! I've had enough of it. The justice system failed this time but i am a strong believer in karma. She will pay for what she did to baby Caylee and that satisfies me. The best way to get to CFCA right now is to IGNORE her, just like Jeff Ashton said and that is where i'm at right now.
I hope WS locks the CFCA soon, so our attention will be drawn to other cases and other children that need us. Caylee is in a better place now and can never be hurt again. I STRONGLY believe she feels the love and the prayers from the thousands of people who fought for her.
It's time for me to move on to other cases now...but must admit I think of sweet baby Caylee everyday and believe i will for a very long time. This little angel took my heart away...BTW, I just got back from the grocery store and turned the "People" magazines around that had CFCA on the cover. Also two others, I believe was The National Enquirer and Star???? FWIW, it didn't look like they had sold any/many copies of them! :D

BBM I agree, as long as the the thread is open we will continue to post
about basically the same things we have been posting about for days, I am guilty myself of beating the dead horse. If it is locked then we can focus on the other missing kids. I am just ticked off sick and disgusted with anything Anthony. It is very sad that the media will not let it go either.

I haven't been watching the cable news coverage since the verdict. If I happen to see a news clip of KC's reaction to the verdict, I look away. Can't watch it. I look for updates on news websites, and come here to blow off steam and to chat with like-minded folks.

It took me a good two weeks to get bored enough sick and fed up enough with KC and her DT.

I AM though....patiently waiting for Baez to get his! I keep coming back to this forum in the hope of seeing a big thread about the fines, sanctions, disbarrment, etc. of Jose! Hate is a strong word, but.....oh geeze, stop me now!

She is yesterday news. Here, it is hard to get away from hearing SOMETHING about her but I try. Im so over her.
She's boring and I hope other people realise it and dont bother buying any books, watching anymore money$$$ making shows they do, etc. I sure wont.
booooring Casey, sorry to say you are old news!!
Nothing will bring Caylee back so whats the point. She sure didnt get any justice in the end:(
I dont care what happens to Casey, she brought the whole mess on.

My fear (and I think this has been touched on) is the public will move on, she'll be forgotten &, honestly, I don't think she deserves that.. I don't feel she deserves to be out here living a "good life". I wish this case didn't bother me so much!

This definitely applies to this case:
:candle:
God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference.

I'm totally happy to never hear from another anthony again as long as I live. the more time passes we hear nothing from FCA the happier I am. she can fall in a black hole for all I care.

I will never forget caylee. and I am still coming to this forum because I will never forget those of you who followed this case with me from day 31 and sat through day after day of hearings, jury selection, opening statements, testimony, sidebar after sidebar, chatted together long into the night on the forums and in the chatroom, deliberating everything we learned for hours, and hours.

:loveyou: I am just glad to see no one has disappeared, we all got a terrible shock to our very souls for the most part and have truly grieved and still grieve for a beautiful little girl none of us ever got to meet. but I see we accept that what is done has been done, and hopefully this media backlash prevents any other jury from ever doing such a stupid thing ever again in any other case we follow.

I got so much done today!!!!!! It was great made appointments all week. Casey will get her due in the long run. :great:

WS friends, you have been my solace and my salvation through these three long years. I had looked so forward to the day that we would all have a sense of true justice for little Caylee. I realized after about three days into the trial, that we would not find truth or justice there for that precious little girl. I was saddened, but still had a glimmer of hope in our system, hope that the jurors could connect the dots and pull it all together. This NG verdict has been so difficult to accept and, though I do not respect the verdict, I know that it's the final word. But in my heart I know we will hear from FICA again....someday, somewhere along the way, she will find trouble or it will find her.

I am so over seeing anything Anthony...her, her family, the DT. It is finished and it deserves no more attention. I refuse to lose anymore sleep over this travesty. I don't CARE where she is or what she's wearing or if she's cut her hair. I am over going through the evidence, trying to figure out what happened, was GA involved, were all the A's in on the defense, etc....I simply don't care. So many times in the past few days, I have felt like we were beating a dead horse. It's over for now.

I do care about little Caylee and others like her. I care about the latest cases that deserve our inspection, investigation and dissection. FICA and her team can go the way of the wind....disappear from the radar. I honestly hope she never profits from her crime(s).

I will always stay here with you, my WS family....look forward to seeing you on other threads! JBR has always fascinated and intrigued me so I hang out there some. Thanks to each of you for enlightening me and making me look deeper as we've journeyed together!

Casey and family are yesterdays news. I am no longer interested.
I find myself coming here out of habit. The media will drop her when something else comes along. I really dont give a carp where she is.:deadhorse:

I got so much done today!!!!!! It was great made appointments all week. Casey will get her due in the long run. :great:
LOL! We 'finally' (phew) put down laminate in the kitchen last week. It's only been concrete floor for..ohhh...about 6 months now, lol.

I'm totally happy to never hear from another anthony again as long as I live. the more time passes we hear nothing from FCA the happier I am. she can fall in a black hole for all I care.

I will never forget caylee. and I am still coming to this forum because I will never forget those of you who followed this case with me from day 31 and sat through day after day of hearings, jury selection, opening statements, testimony, sidebar after sidebar, chatted together long into the night on the forums and in the chatroom, deliberating everything we learned for hours, and hours.

:loveyou: I am just glad to see no one has disappeared, we all got a terrible shock to our very souls for the most part and have truly grieved and still grieve for a beautiful little girl none of us ever got to meet. but I see we accept that what is done has been done, and hopefully this media backlash prevents any other jury from ever doing such a stupid thing ever again in any other case we follow.

------------

:seeya: Nore.

ya I'm so over it now. It's like beating a dead horse over and over again. After awhile you just kinda go "are you serious?". The media wants to fuel it. The attorney's are playing around to keep people fueled. Time to move on for myself. It's not even exciting. It's bordering along the lines of "pathetic".

Yes I am also not interested in hearing anything about FCA and her so called DT. I think the whole "Casey Sightings" is absurd.

That said I have liked the challenge of sleuthing this case with all of you and hope that new threads will always be posted. What I would like to see happen is an effort to keep the correct information recorded on this forum for "history", because this case will go down in the law books. I would like for us to get to the point of "discussion" type post once we have all gotten our rants out of our systems. Their is still so much information about this case to be reviewed and sleuthed.

Coming here for me is a way to honor and remember Caylee. I would like to declare August 9th(correct me if I am wrong but I believe that is Caylee's birthday) "Lavender Day" - So everyone get a blouse, t-shirt, tie, shirt anything in lavender and show your love for Caylee , it would touch my heart to see a sea of lavender everywhere that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back