So... where is Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory after reading GA's transcripts is...LA and GA actually tried to help LE as much as possible. They seem to be the most level headed...and do not want to end up in jail for impeding (sp?) the investigation. GA has to live there, but LA probably got some heat for cooperating (from CA & KC). He probably figured he did what he could, now will take care of his own business.
Honestly if I were part of that family, I would do the same (probably change my name too).

Yeah, I think you are probably right. George is her hostage, he can't fade away, Lee can.

I still dont understand where people are getting that he has a pregnant gf.

It is still a total rumor. From my understanding, it started with a CraigsList posting. I wouldn't believe it.

why do I get the feeling that everytime a discussion starts about a member of the A fam that some are criticized for expressing an opinion about them? Obviously we are not here for an A fam fan club. I think everybody in the family should be considered suspect until the case is proved in court, and although we are not a part of the actual legal investigative powers working on this case in an official capacity, we are all here as armchair detectives and I am so tired of feeling like my mom is watching over me on every thread. Express an opinion but for the love, stop criticizing everybody who says something you might not have said. I'm just tired of reading the criticism, if I want to speculate about LA on the LA thread, I should be allowed to do that w/o someone picking me apart about it. Enough of the "poor A fam can't do anything right" pitty party.

As long as you don't have a dissenting opinion about Nancy or Leonard, you should be OK!:rolleyes:

As long as you don't have a dissenting opinion about Nancy or Leonard, you should be OK!:rolleyes:

haha. I know- I have had a couple people get snippy with me because I don't like Nancy.

I TOTALLY freaking agree!!! It's arguing just for argument sake, after a while those posts all end up just reading like 'blah blah blah'.
It sure makes it difficult to continue a discussion IMO.

I sincerely hope Lee has pulled out of the circus and is tending to his own business. I also hope LE puts him on the stand when KC is taken to trial and makes him tell the truth about everything he knows.
That would be interesting, wouldn't it?

I don't think the poster implied they had any secret info that LE doesn't. Sometimes people state an opinion in here. Just b/c you don't agree doesn't mean you can't be nice about it.

Stating that the family should be under an umbrella of suspicion until the trial goes against the principals of due process. I know they don't have any secret info. That's why it boggles my mind. I'm sure Steve Groene, Mark Lunsford, and the Smarts among others would have some words of wisdom regarding what it is like to be under a false cloak of suspicion. In this case it is even worse IMO because the accusation of LE has come home to rest precisely where it belongs according to the EVIDENCE which is with KC and KC alone, and people are still accusing the A's of having a hand in this crime when the evidence just isn't there. Then, when they are called out on their failure to provide any evidence they instead fall back on the old "well, I'm allowed to have my opinion" bit. That's fine, but I am not going to confuse opinion with evidence or conjecture with truth, and neither is LE.

Yup, people often state opinions in here.

"Nice" is all relative, isn't it. There are those who would assert that it isn't nice to accuse someone with absolutely no evidence, and that's my opinion.

The old thread on this topic was pulled by admin. It is cool to post about this topic until you all start posting maps to Lee's house and revealing all the personal information about him. If you want to discuss his absence go for it; but stay on that topic and not digging into his personal life.Thanks.:)

Above bolded by me. This is the very reason I believe that Lee has taken himself out of this mess. I think he is trying to hang onto what little bit of personal life he has left.

Above bolded by me. This is the very reason I believe that Lee has taken himself out of this mess. I think he is trying to hang onto what little bit of personal life he has left.

He kind of threw himself back out there though by sending a vile email to TES supporters and donators last week, telling them not to donate to TES, and don't "get him started on what he thinks of Tim personally."

He kind of threw himself back out there though by sending a vile email to TES supporters and donators last week, telling them not to donate to TES, and don't "get him started on what he thinks of Tim personally."

Allegedly, at least the last I knew.

Anybody can use anyone else's name in an Email.

Allegedly, at least the last I knew.

Anybody can use anyone else's name in an Email.
From what I understood, it made its way to a poster here who vouched it was in fact from "someone" with the last name A. You can do a search to find more info.

From what I understood, it made its way to a poster here who vouched it was in fact from "someone" with the last name A. You can do a search to find more info.

You're exactly right. It was verified that the email did come from Lee.

I have done a search. I can't find anything that's verifiable. To believe it certainly I would like to see a screenshot, and a header with an IP address. If anyone has a link to that it would certainly be welcome.

Email is SO easy to perpetuate frauds with. So, so easy. It isn't that I don't believe he might do this, I don't know. But in light of how easy it is to use Email in a fraudulent manner I would want proof, at least to the extent of seeing an Orlando IP and other verified Emails from LA originating from that same address and IP.

Stating that the family should be under an umbrella of suspicion until the trial goes against the principals of due process. I know they don't have any secret info. That's why it boggles my mind. I'm sure Steve Groene, Mark Lunsford, and the Smarts among others would have some words of wisdom regarding what it is like to be under a false cloak of suspicion. In this case it is even worse IMO because the accusation of LE has come home to rest precisely where it belongs according to the EVIDENCE which is with KC and KC alone, and people are still accusing the A's of having a hand in this crime when the evidence just isn't there. Then, when they are called out on their failure to provide any evidence they instead fall back on the old "well, I'm allowed to have my opinion" bit. That's fine, but I am not going to confuse opinion with evidence or conjecture with truth, and neither is LE.

Yup, people often state opinions in here.

"Nice" is all relative, isn't it. There are those who would assert that it isn't nice to accuse someone with absolutely no evidence, and that's my opinion.

I agree with you 100% regarding the family being innocent of any wrong doing regarding the PRE-MEDITATED MURDER of Caylee.

However.......... this sleazy bunch of "family" members will NEVER get a free pass from me regarding how they handled themselves before, during, or after the investigation.

It's no secret that the Anthony family didn't want TES looking for a dead Caylee. Maybe Lee did send that email - he probably was PO'd to receive an email asking for a donation to look for Caylee's remains. People do dumb things when they're angry.

A couple of things after reading all these posts....
-LA has been a very integral part of this case....I have seen alot of "digging" into all of the A......"s backgrounds. I thought this was a normal part of "sleuthing" and not something to be criticized. His knowledge of what happened to his niece is relevant. His cooperation or lack thereof is relevant. His going AWOL is relevant.
-Where IS he? With all of the GA sightings in Orlando, surely someone has seen LA. Is he going to work? Going over to his parents?
-One last thought...if LA's girlfriend (and I thought he was gay) is pregnant...omg! On one hand...what a blessing/healing for GA and CA...on the other hand...could this child ever have a normal upbringing with all the notoriety.

Lee kind of drifted off after getting his rear kicked by a sign and then disappeared when he had to have a subpoena for DNA because he refused to give it voluntarily like his parents.
I can't speak about whether a request for DNA would have caused Lee to retreat to the waydownlow, but the unintentionally hilarious spectacle of his attempt to kill a protest sign, immediately followed by his confiscation of a dog dish may have been sufficiently humiliating to make him hide his face.

I have done a search. I can't find anything that's verifiable. To believe it certainly I would like to see a screenshot, and a header with an IP address. If anyone has a link to that it would certainly be welcome.

Email is SO easy to perpetuate frauds with. So, so easy. It isn't that I don't believe he might do this, I don't know. But in light of how easy it is to use Email in a fraudulent manner I would want proof, at least to the extent of seeing an Orlando IP and other verified Emails from LA originating from that same address and IP.
The poster knows all about that...she's with TES now, but if around I'm sure would have responded.
Did you try an advance search? Sorry, can't remember what thread it was on. Maybe someone else can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA