Soccer Game ... No really, "the" Soccer Game

ewwwinteresting said:
:laugh:
Ok sleuthers......this is only for soccer game information!!!!!!

Ok, I know I'll be offending a gadzillion people who are lurking here but here I go anyway ...

I have a high school daughter. Do ya'll know what they call soccer players?

Field Fairies

I kid you not. Seriously I feel like I have a severe case of hoof in mouth, but I'm just reporting the news not making it up.

golfmom said:
La Liga de Raleigh
I think this is a soccer league, is that right? Unfortunately I took French instead of Spanish in school :doh: . Who is Jesus Duarte though?

JerseyGirl said:
What is this, golfmom?

Unfortunately, I don't know. There is a link between this and the embezzlement charges. So, I thought maybe there's a link between the soccer team and Raven as well.

You know, I'm noticing very few posts here about the soccer game.....maybe there wasn't one!!!!!!!!!

I found this on the TASL web site. It's a list of pick up games in the area. There are two that are on Tuesday nights, but they start at 5pm and 6:30pm. And I can't find their address, or I would have found out how far they are away from the Abaroa residence (in NC that is).

http://triangleadultsoccer.org/ find the link on the left that says Pick up Soccer

ewwwinteresting said:
Ok, what can we search here....feels like we need to sleuth this?

I was backed up on my ability to follow up on leads and knew if I tossed it out here some super sluethers would run with it.
:angel:

Jenifred said:
I found this on the TASL web site. It's a list of pick up games in the area. There are two that are on Tuesday nights, but they start at 5pm and 6:30pm. And I can't find their address, or I would have found out how far they are away from the Abaroa residence (in NC that is).

http://triangleadultsoccer.org/ find the link on the left that says Pick up Soccer
Hey soccer players, how long does an adult pickup soccer game last?

http://www.laligaraleigh.com/index.html

The english version of their site. There are also pictures, as I said before, that I've looked at and no Raven(but could that have been in his black hair day/s?). I even looked at their shoes and no fancy-schmancy silver or gold ones, but who knows how old those pictures are.

golfmom said:
Unfortunately, I don't know. There is a link between this and the embezzlement charges. So, I thought maybe there's a link between the soccer team and Raven as well.
Like one of these teams were outfitted with free Eurosport equipment??? :)

ewwwinteresting said:
Like one of these teams were outfitted with free Eurosport equipment??? :)

uhhhh I can't actually say if they really got that free Eurosport equipment because at the link no one had on shiney soccer shoes!

But that doesn't mean that they weren't ordered for them!

If you look closer at the link, it talks about the organization donating soccer gear to some league in Africa, and that Eurosport arranged and paid for the shipping. When I first saw the Eurosport name there, I grasped at the same thing..then read further....

Jenifred said:

...the 5 p.m. game is played at NCSU, Raleigh NC

...the 6:30 game is at wooten weadows, 2700 E Millbrook Rd ,also Raleigh NC

.......i did a mapquest from ferrand dr. Durham, and it's 24.54 miles to wooten meadows Raleigh.

SouthEastSleuth said:
If you look closer at the link, it talks about the organization donating soccer gear to some league in Africa, and that Eurosport arranged and paid for the shipping. When I first saw the Eurosport name there, I grasped at the same thing..then read further....

But did the league actually pay for everything they received?
Or received everything what was ordered in their names?

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:...Goal.htm+"La+Liga+de+Raleigh"+Eurosport&hl=en

CASL-Nairobi players are seen here sporting some of the gear donated by CASL in North Carolina.

CASL-Nairobi Appreciates Donated Gear
Dear CASL:
CASL-Nairobi is extremely excited to receive your kind donation. Also, thanks to Eurosport for taking the responsibility of shipping the gear.

Editor’s Note: CASL recently sent 12 large boxes of soccer gear to our “sister club,” CASL-Nairobi in Kenya. The boxes were filled with shin guards, cleats, uniforms, goalkeeper jerseys, socks, goal nets, coaching books, goalkeeper gloves, training t-shirts, and soccer balls. Eurosport generously paid for the shipping of these items as part of its global effort to encourage youth soccer programs in impoverished areas. CASL and CASL-Nairobi are separate youth soccer organizations that from time to time work cooperatively on special projects to enhance character, family, community and love of the game.

oh my goodness, you mean there are really posts about possible soccer games on this thread!!! :doh:

:blowkiss: :dance:

Good sleuthing, as usual, gang!

PrayersForMaura said:
oh my goodness, you mean there are really posts about possible soccer games on this thread!!! :doh:

:blowkiss: :dance:

Good sleuthing, as usual, gang!
You eventually get us all to come around PFM! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back