South Africa - Anni Dewani, 28, shot to death, Gugulethu, 13 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Percy Khaya James ‏@KhayaJames 3m3 minutes ago
As proceedings are to resume officials are running around, to ensure everything is alright to avoid judge Traverso's scolding.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 3m3 minutes ago
Sneha still on the stand. They tested the microphones during the break.

Proceedings resume

EWN Reporter ‏@ewnreporter 2m2 minutes ago
Riley asks Sneha about her first trip to the police. Did your family members know about it? Sneha: yes my uncle Ashok.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 2m2 minutes ago
Sneha: Shrien asked me a few times while in SA and after the murder "Sneha, I need to know was Anni happy." Sneha: I said, yes I think so

Sneha says she thought Shrien should have known whether his wife was happy.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 3m3 minutes ago
Riley moves onto the recording Sneha had made of the meeting btw Hindochas & Dewanis. Recording won't be played.

A 16-page extract handed in as exhibit S2.

Sneha and Annie shared a hotmail account, so when Dewani changed Anni's, he got access to Sneha's mails too. :( It was promised the new password would be handed over to her, but it never was.

Sneha confirms that the contents is correct, as it was recorded.

kevinjohnbrandt ‏@kevinjohnbrandt 3m3 minutes ago
Judge Traverso, once again addressing Adrian Mopp about technical glitches with regard to sound system. @ANN7tv

Sneha says she thought Shrien should have known whether his wife was happy.

Riley moves onto the recording Sneha had made of the meeting btw Hindochas & Dewanis. Recording won't be played.

A 16-page extract handed in as exhibit S2.

How depressing. I wonder why not?

Sneha and Annie shared a hotmail account, so when Dewani changed Anni's, he got access to Sneha's mails too. :( It was promised the new password would be handed over to her, but it never was.

The cover up started pretty quick. :mad: Makes it more suspicious it was all pre-planned, imo.

Preyen's comment: "Because, you know Sneha, you look as though you're doubting." Sneha:"No, I'm just listening."

If I recall correctly, the BBC just suddenly stopped tweeting the Oscar Pistorius trial too, I think?

Seems like SD's brother, Preyen played the heavy as well. Reminds me of two other brothers.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 4m4 minutes ago
Riley: you testified that the one of the purposes of this meeting was to ascertain what had happened. Sneha: correct.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 4m4 minutes ago
Shrien says everything was booked individually, not booked as a passage.

Riley is reading a transcript of the recording.

Sneha: Shrien did not say that he went into the hotel & came back outside to speak to the driver (Tongo)

Shrien does not indicate that there was further contact between him and Tongo on the Friday night.

Shrien also made no mention of the fact that he 'd met Zola Tongo on the Saturday, to exchange money.

Percy Khaya James ‏@KhayaJames 3m3 minutes ago
Sneha Mashru is still testifying and shes here in all likehood as Anni's voice after all, she was the deceased's confidante.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 34s34 seconds ago
Sneha: My understanding was that Anni wanted to go to the township. (from the discussion had with Shrien)

Percy Khaya James ‏@KhayaJames 55s55 seconds ago
Sneha's English isn't terrible, a Swedish interpretor is still stationed next to her in case, her English evaporates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201