South Africa - Anni Dewani, 28, shot to death, Gugulethu, 13 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh heck, EWN has started tweeting about Aimee and Carl Pistorius' media interview they just did with CNN, in between Dewani Trial tweets. It's too much.....

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 1m1 minute ago
SM: My Lady, as I said, Anni called Shrien for his birthday on 29/30 Dec. From then, they had contact.

VZ hands in an email from Anni to Shrien on 14 January 2010.

Oh heck, EWN has started tweeting about Aimee and Carl Pistorius' media interview they just did with CNN, in between Dewani Trial tweets. It's too much.....

OMG! I hope I haven't used them with OP, I'll leave them out now. haha

Sneha thinks it was sometime after Shrien's birthday, he and Anni got back together.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 3m3 minutes ago
VZ shows her an email Anni sent Shrien... in it she says she wants a life partner not a friend.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 2m2 minutes ago
In it, Anni speaks about moving on & finding a life partner. She confesses her love for SD. Says she'll pray for him

Percy Khaya James ‏@KhayaJames 3m3 minutes ago
Van Zyl now reads an email Anni sent to Shrien,she wanted to be with him, kiss him and always hoped, he could phone her back.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 4m4 minutes ago
VZ: Were you aware of this email? SM: I cannot recall.

News24 ‏@News24 3m3 minutes ago
Van Zyl reads e-mail from Anni to Shrien: "I finally found someone I really like and enjoy being with"

In it, Shrien says the mail was like a bomb. He loves Anni. "I really don't know what to say. "

VZ: The accused will say that this email ended the relationship with the accused.

VZ: These emails seem to fly in the face of what you said that the relationship ended in December

VZ says mail sent Jan 2010 where Shrien said he couldn't commit as he didn't know 'what the future holds', is one that ended the relationship.

RAHIMA ESSOP ‏@rahimaessop 3m3 minutes ago
Sneha insists they broke up in December.

SM: My Lady, I was with Anni. The relationship had broken off. I know, because we spoke about it. I was there.

So, is defence trying to prove it was Shrien who didn't really love Anni here? Isn't that a bit self defeating?

#DewaniTrial @eNCAnews SM: We didn't celebrate his 30th birthday (a big one) with him because they were not together.

So, is defence trying to prove it was Shrien who didn't really love Anni here? Isn't that a bit self defeating?

It is, the funny thing is one of the emails says she wants a partner not a friend, but VZ reads it a different way. :dunno:

Hmmm, yes, maybe, he's just the 'go to' guy who happens to be a rapist. :(

Re Max Clifford, I thought this was a highly suspect choice. Why does a recently widowed man/victim of crime need a pr man? Least of all one more associated with the more tawdry lives of C-Z list celebrities than anything else?

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 5m5 minutes ago
VZ: If you say they started to have contact again. Does that mean they were in a relationship again?

SM: My Lady, I said they had contact, not a relationship

VZ: And the nature of this contact. SM: On the telephone. Not sure if there was email contact.

VZ: In Hindu culture, how do people become engaged? SM: I will tell as much as I know. I'm not a priest.

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 5m5 minutes ago
SM: The official engagement takes place when the bride's father sends, what we call, a telegram to the male's father.

VZ: When was this telegram sent between the deceased and accused. SM: The telegram was sent from Vinod to Prakash.

VZ: When? SM: On the 27th of May 2010.

VZ: The accused will tell the court that that meeting, in Bristol, took place on the 8th of May. Can you dispute that?

Leigh-Anne Jansen ‏@LA_JANSEN 3m3 minutes ago
SM: No I can't. NOTE: The meeting was scheduled to be a meeting of the four parents.

VZ: What's the meaning of the silver tray? SM: Anni's parents explained that that is how you propose an engagement.

News24 ‏@News24 3m3 minutes ago
Mashru: Nothing discussed about engagement in car on way to Bristol, visit just to introduce parents to each other.

Re Max Clifford, I thought this was a highly suspect choice. Why does a recently widowed man/victim of crime need a pr man? Least of all one more associated with the more tawdry lives of C-Z list celebrities than anything else?

He was, SD knows the seedy side of life, imo.

Can't resist - maybe Dewani had a natural affinity for the tawdry? Also, of course, Clifford was known as the go-to man for celebrities wishing to nip sex scandals in the bud? He was always boasting about the number of stories that never reached the media because of his 'negotiations'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl