Stacey Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides...she would absolutely HATE the picture they are using in the media!!! She was a beautiful girl and even the talking head on tv last night was chastised because he mentioned it made her look like the runaway bride!! (It does)

Besides...she would absolutely HATE the picture they are using in the media!!! She was a beautiful girl and even the talking head on tv last night was chastised because he mentioned it made her look like the runaway bride!! (It does)

Isn't that the truth! The first time I saw a different pic of her she looked like the "pretty sister of the missing girl" until I realized it was actually was the missing girl!

Susan

I am not going to repost your whole comment, TGI (for space reasons just read above a couple of posts!)...you might be onto something tho. Perhaps he doesn't want them to be able to "read" him.

I know many in LE who do drink. This could be an issue with him and yet we haven't heard about such yet. However, it seems like it would have been mentioned previously in wife #3's letters or with family members of Stacey if this had been a problem. So far, no one has said he is or was a drinker or even alluded to it.

You and I both know that people would be all over that. Alcoholic cop who rages while in drunken states. This seems to be an abuser without the need to be in an altered state.

One question about Bruce-

Did I misunderstand- or is Bruce the bf of Stacey's sister whose place Stacey was supposed to be heading to in order to help with painting?

I was unimpressed with his interview (thought him to be a bit shifty looking).

That's just my humble opinion.

One question about Bruce-

Did I misunderstand- or is Bruce the bf of Stacey's sister whose place Stacey was supposed to be heading to in order to help with painting?

I was unimpressed with his interview (thought him to be a bit shifty looking).

That's just my humble opinion.
The only thing I have heard about him being her boyfriend is from media...which I don't think it is true. I think he is just a friend from what I heard of her interviews.

I was unimpressed myself. Now given he could be nervous in front of the cameras...he was looking very "shifty" as you say. I just didn't "feel" he was being forthcoming and was holding back.

764651.jpg
Drew Peterson
http://www.wbbm780.com/Bolingbrook-Cop-Denies-Involvement-In-Wife-s-Disap/1161484

I just wanted to remind everyone of his face since he wants to remain, "anonymous" with his disguises now. (Perhaps he is worried he won't be able to attract another young girl in the future if she recognizes him...or maybe he doesn't want a young girl he has been seeing to recognize him now.)

He's hiding his face for a reason; either because he was seeing someone as you suggest, or because he fears someone might have seen him somewhere he doesn't want known.

I think Kathleen's body might be exhumed, and Drew might very well be charged with her murder too. The ME might also come under scrutiny for his ruling of "accidental death".

What's with these Peterson guys? :eek:

Tim Miller of Equusearch is on the phone on Fox News....the sister called him and asked for their help in searching for Stacy.

Just a couple of thoughts here from reading the last hour (catching up):

DP brought up Jamaica: I enlarged the picture of DP and Stacey and the kids on their cruise, and it appears to me that those are frongs on the trees. Possibly they went to Jamaica, hence DP having to come up with something quickly..........says Jamaica. (Also, my daughter and her girls went to the Dominic Repulic and they all had to have passports and this was 2 years ago). I brought the passports up because I beleive SS said it wasn't needed until 08. That is true for ALL outside traveling including to Canada. (by car)

This one is definately off the wall, but what if DP had called Stebic........like hey man I'm a police officer I've got it covered but have I missed anything??? I was totally shocked that they lived so closed together. (You think as a cop DP didn't know about Stebic) ?? Oh, he did.

Bruce needs to be intensely interogated by the police. In fact, someone should ask if he would be willing to take a lie detector test.

JMHO

Oops,

Last thought..................

Has anyone else other than me look at the picture of DP that SS put up and think.............

COWARDLY LION???????????????

Tim Miller of Equusearch is on the phone on Fox News....the sister called him and asked for their help in searching for Stacy.

Best move she could have made.

But I still have my doubts about them finding her local.

myster:

You think DP took Stacey away in the plane somewhere as you think she is not in a local place????

Best move she could have made.

But I still have my doubts about them finding her local.

I am wondering if they need to talk with the neighbor seen helping carry out the container more thoroughly. If Drew seemed out of breath at 11:30 PM when Stacey's sister called that is a good sign he was doing some heavy lifting or burying. The vehicles were back at the house at 2:30 AM so that is 3hours. What area could he have been in and back home in that timeframe?

I think he is a police officer and I think he would know that to dump her close to home would make it too easy to id her if she gets found. I think he would take her out of the area and I think he had time to do it- by either plane or car.

His plane was a two seater if the link that was shown here is accurate. And at some point Sun. both of the cars they owned were missing. Yeah, I lean toward the plane- either his or a borrowed one. Since he was actively flying, he most likely had friends in the flying community. But as far as we know, no one has spoken out about lending or renting a plane to him though.

I was unimpressed myself. Now given he could be nervous in front of the cameras...he was looking very "shifty" as you say. I just didn't "feel" he was being forthcoming and was holding back.

Based on Cassandra's interview where she said that one of the boys said something to her that she wasn't going to share ... I think that Bruce does know more and isn't comfortable giving interviews and keeping things confidential that investigators have asked them to keep private.

Drew's bandana get-up is so off the wall. I bet LE had a hard time keeping a straight face when they saw it. I wonder if they asked him why he's wearing it, and what his answer was.

The "friend" involvement would certainly go a long ways to explain how two cars are driven at one time. Ricky seems unsavory, IMO. Kinda reminds me of a drug dealer or maybe he's a narc. He's one of those people that always looks like they need a shower. Slimy.

It also seems to me that Drew is changing the story to fit the investigators questions. Chris Vaughn did the same thing.

He's hiding his face for a reason; either because he was seeing someone as your suggest, or because he fears someone might have seen him somewhere he doesn't want known.

I think Kathleen's body might be exhumed, and Drew might very well be charged with her murder too. The ME might also come under scrutiny for his ruling of "accidental death".

What's with these Peterson guys? :eek:
If Kathleen is the 3rd wife, I heard on the news that she had been (conveniently) cremated. Dr. Baden said that there is no way that her death was an accident!

Thanks for correcting me SS, I was sure I had read the drinking/drug thing in the comments being made by the locals on news sites but I realize now I had him confused with another cop in the news.

"Protection Order Filed Against Former Chief of Police"
http://www.keloland.com/NewsDetail6162.cfm?Id=0,62590

The wife in that case is dead now. No arrest yet even with statement from his daughter who witnessed it. There is a thread on this here at WS.
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55587&highlight=Cletus

Please disregard my referance to Drew being the one who has a drinking problem. Don't want to add any false info...he is in deep enough as it is!

Susan

No problem, Susan! If he had been "one of those" we would be all over it. I just don't think that what has come out in the press dictates he was is all.

However, do I think this guy has some mental issues. Yes...absolutely! Do I think they could result in issues about his wives? Absolutely. His past history so far isn't good. I think we could find out so much more about his psychology if we find the other two wives.

Based on Cassandra's interview where she said that one of the boys said something to her that she wasn't going to share ... I think that Bruce does know more and isn't comfortable giving interviews and keeping things confidential that investigators have asked them to keep private.
Could be. However, he was supposed to be the one last seen with her...only his word says he was not. It was common knowledge she was going to that house to meet him and paint...with her sister which did not happen because she did not go.

Bruce should figure into this scenario until LE totally rules him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member